Anonymous

Imagine how beautiful world would be..if only it where inhabited by only white people..hell we would of colonized the Moon by now.

Attached: 10264022.jpg (800x600, 68K)

It would be extremely boring

not really.
before WWI , europe was 99% white, and anyways they went to war.
the white system of development is wrong, they need slaves and steal resources from non-whites in order to survive.

Would you, really? There isn't any important stuff in the moon that would call for colonizing it.
Too expensive, I doubt congress or parliament or whatever would approve of it.

bumo

It would be at least as decadent and revolting as it is today. Whites created the renaissance and enlightenment philosophies/values that have vanquished God from this world, and forced them down the throats of other people's who never wanted them to begin with. Whites stripped all hierarchy from nature/ the cosmos and that's why we now inhabit a lonely material plane where man lives a horribly unnatural life, incapable of fathoming anything other than the comforts of material things or material 'progresses'. This bourgeoisie existence, is the only thing preventing modern man from falling into nihilistic free-fall. This is the world the white man's ''thinking'' caused.

Attached: 459.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Europeans love killing each other, so global colonization would have likely led to much more war over resources

The world would be better if it was only Japanese and their Korean slaves.

kys please

I agree. I actually find it fascinating that there are sp many ethnical branches.

World isn't meant to be a paradise.

Not to mention, all the resources problems, and hierarchical structures in a mono-ethnical society would have to exist still.

I don't get the color fixation beyond some sort of personal preferences desu.

>coping shitskins holding us back from colonizing space

your day will come monkey boy

Attached: ogaaae_rahgm7oyx_rwjhcf9itqnebb2drdom_jzvzmywigiamxavv0rxavdsj3k7ch9fhnplmg_wwdqfrjjubfq1kcam1t1uegd (800x532, 121K)

I have a gut feeling that all races in the world are needed for some problem that we will face in the distant future. Probably something related to genetics, like a grand plague that will require samples from all different races of people to find some kind of genetic-based cure.

accelerationism of the inevitable is the answer. if you can't get your way now, play in to your opponent, give them what they want, aggravate your base then sit back and eat popcorn while they go at it.

sweden didn't accept enough refugees, we ought to make an example of them. the better race will prevail. all it needs is a little push.

ach bernd

remember how europe was a utopia before you savages came over here to murder us and spread your jew religion over the globe

>they need slaves and steal resources from non-whites in order to survive.
You are talking that this is unique to hear.
kek the only reason this forms of savagery are not considered normal but actually are condemned are we.

ugh why couldn't people be more like shades of white and gray instead of br*wn

Are you sure of this? White people kill each other in industrial amounts all their history.

>*runs war economy on slave labor*

You got BTFO pretty epic style my dude