Joseph de Maistre edition

Attached: Jmaistre.jpg (726x750, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barthélemy_de_Lesseps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

done two shits in an hour

not well lads

The lads

Attached: 8518157121_2b7730ea54_b.jpg (1024x736, 397K)

eating a chip

It's when leftypol puts rorke on the ropes with a vicious stinging right straight, happens quite often ITT

I wouldn't know what leftists do or say or hate if Rorke didn't have his own dedicated newsletter obsessing over the libtards

YO COREY BRO I TOLD YOU NOT TODO THAT MAN I TOLD YOU TO SAVE THEM FOR ME BRO YOU'RE SUCH A DOUCHE SNOZZLE SOMETIMES DUDE

*gives the signal for the wire to be raised*

Joseph de Niggre

cor

Attached: 1551222033398.png (480x480, 395K)

Rorke MIA, I repeat, rorke MIA presumed dead

The so-called "fit"

Attached: 8518170701_5af5864566_o.jpg (700x916, 187K)

rorke lives in leftypol's head gratuit

can't believe .gs still exists

Rorke's newsletter is in the running for the booker prize.

Just like that little nigger in Christchurch

So we roll in, then roll out

REF CALL THE FIGHT, RORKE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE PUNISHMENT! LEFTYPOL IS GONNA KILL HIM IN THERE, HE'S BEEN ON THE ROPES FOR 12 ROUNDS! THROW IN THE TOWEL!!!

would lay down my life for kate

honestly if i wasn't a Jow Forums poster or interested in political spheres online i'd probably not have even heard about or cared about this New Zealand shooting. i've seen a LOT written about it on this website and on twitter, but i've seen nothing about it on facebook, and none of my mates have talked about it, i've heard nothing about it at uni

normies don't really care, it's just 'chonners and lefties and pakis online that are chatting about it

Would you look at that the time, it's white man o'clock

Attached: 8517886979_22c57a053e_o.jpg (937x1495, 624K)

Hate pale spotty teenager right wing virgins
Hate whiny hipster leftist freaks

What do I do now

Attached: brofist.jpg (600x369, 34K)

b-b-but only blacks stab people

RORKE ON THE FUCKING ROPES, HE'S FINISHED

How many shags you had?

Want her to do a poo on me.

Attached: C7DC1D55-FFE4-43C0-BAF4-9A9490D932F8.jpg (2250x3000, 889K)

same here. not a word

Take a look in the mirror and deck yourself

rorke after I enter the thread

how do you feel about tall confident sexually attractive right wingers and left wingers?

That's incorrect. I spoke to my neighbour earlier (middle aged man) and he said "I won't lose sleep over it, they do it here to us" and this is a man who is relatively apolitical

saw Prince Charles in an event in the National gallery a few days ago

was also in the same room as the Queen of spain but nobody was crowding around her like Charles so I had no idea which one she was

I was out at the pub on friday night then at a club and yeh never heard mention of it by anyone nor anyone not having a good time because of it.

*Rorke mysteriously disappears forever*
ahhhh, bisto!

>Rorke: 13 =/= 50
LEFTYPOL DOWN
I REPEAT RORKE BROUGHT THE NUKE OUT LEFTYPOL DOWN

some boomer I have on fb shared a crudely photoshopped sky news bulletin saying "40 pairs of shoes for sale, all offers considered" and a picture of the shoes in the corridor. he never responded to any of the 30 odd comments calling it disgusting

rorke before I enter the thread

you were at the sorolla openning as well? never would have imagined a fellow brit poster was there

Attached: 9i77sn.jpg (642x960, 55K)

same
no one really cared or knew about it here

did you ask him about his opinion on pints and pakis?

Feel like pure shit, just want him back

Attached: 8521385780_918b4fee8c_o.jpg (991x666, 381K)

>Jacinda Ardern announces her conversion to Islam in response to the Christ Church attack
grim

This 'Tyreese' character lives rent free in Rorke's head

good shmorning

Britain was an incredibly weak festering corpse of its past self during her reign too.

so maybe older people are paying attention (cause they read the news) and younger people, unless they're very-online politics types, don't give a shit

Attached: DAVE.webm (608x424, 454K)

A japanese musician I follow who streams quite often talked about it.
He even watched the video (not on stream) and described it in detail to the 600 people watching, mainly females knowing his fanbase. Most of the people in the chat hadn't really heard of it and were disturbed to find out that New Zealand doesn't have the death penalty.

For me its
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barthélemy_de_Lesseps

While in port, La Pérouse received orders to proceed as quickly as possible to Australia to investigate a rumored British settlement at Botany Bay. Before leaving, however, he needed to get reports of the voyage back to Paris. Since ice would soon close the port for months, the only option that would keep the material under French control was to send them overland with de Lesseps.

Attached: 1024px-LessepsJourneyAcrossRussiaToParis.png (1024x669, 1.01M)

Tyreese rocking in the corner mumbling about rorke again

I wish Emma Watson was my gf.

Attached: 0CE05B1D-CD27-49B4-919F-096E95D6FFDF.jpg (1440x960, 349K)

Howling

meant to quote

Liberals always talk about how the British empire is responsible for numerous atrocities. This is a narrative that has become mainstream and is pushed in a lot of schools. A lot of times, they claim that we deserve our replacement because of our crimes. A sort of Rape and revenge fantasy.

However, all liberals mention how terrible the Yugoslav War was and how the ethnic cleansing of Bosnian Muslims was a terrible Islamophobic crime committed by Christian Serbs. I find this interesting, because the Balkan countries were under the ruthless Ottoman Empire and the Ottomans had committed numerous atrocities on the Balkan people, lots of rape. Because of this, the Serbs felt justified in murdering and raping the Muslim populations in the Balkan, we could sort of consider these populations as Ottoman colonies. And didn't the Serbs use the same type of rape and revenge logic to justify their genocide?

The real question is, do Liberals believe that the genocide was justified by Ottoman Imperialism?

whats a good van morrison song lads
doing a listen

Attached: 1552705943524.jpg (454x401, 109K)

Rorke's fucking lost it

how's life living under a rock

has rorke finally lost the plot?

brown eyed girl

you must be henry

oh god rorke is FREAKING OUT about sex before marriage again, not like he ever shags anyway

Hitler was a great man

doing a big poo

fuck off you think i'm that blogging uninteresting cunt

think you badly misinterpreted my post, lad.
i am aware of current events. i'm just saying that most normies our age aren't, and they don't talk about it at all.

What's with the poo fetish?

Gamers of the world, RISE UP!

the state of these rorke runts

who are you then

how's life being unable to read?

it's just to provoke people. when someone was copy/pasting those genuine poo eating reviews from people who have girls' poo shipped across the world mixed in brownies to eat, emmayank was disgusted and disturbed

Made a successful reddit thread and was quite chuffed with all the karma I was getting but then made a racist comment and got -25 downvotes and a few seething people

usually delete it when I get downvoted before more jump on but fuck it leaving this one up

no one's forcing you to watch them rorke.

wankers

i'm anonymous

the way young lovers do

This.

Not a word mentioned at work

Where's that spotty little dweeb gone from the other day? Want him to set his faulty bug eyes upon this

Attached: 11585375746_f4166c7f50_o.jpg (955x1280, 175K)

the proto gf is waiting for marriage. proud of her

arT hoes

Attached: 5af839503ce99063a4a9630db148da13.png (600x800, 200K)

May calls early general election
>that Rorke feel
>Government elect la
>look at Theresa what heart
>we vote again! xD
Lead starts to go down
>was always going to be close la
>how many will be beat Labour by
>still going to have the largest majority since Maggie
Dementia tax u-turn
>we're still top of the polls la
>being in opposition is easy
>the debates are a fortress Corbyn won't win there
Tories do shit in debates
>Lib Dems will do us a favour
Terrorists attack Manchester and London
>it's n-not May's fault, forget she was the home secretary for 6 years
>P-pakis, L-Labour will keep letting them in
>its still on if the polls stay good
YouGov poll shows there will be hung parliament
>b-but May said elections are easy
>w-wait for the exit poll la
Exit poll: Tories to lose their majority
>S-Scotland will do us a favour
>b-big Ruth with the 5am winner
>i-it's not over yet
Tories don't get enough Scottish seats
>b-biggest party was the aim
>w-we overachieved in 2015
>n-next election is the one
>coalition government with the DUP is an amazing achievement

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position in the polls with a whole election campaign to go, if you had gone into Downing Street today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - John Major

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Margaret Thatcher

Attached: 1496339265778.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

seething pigskin gammon HBomber is an attractive genius moving the world and internet culture at large forward while you're a rorke seething at progress happening at the world

lovely girl

business idea: CANZUK, but no free movement to Australians

bacon and eggs: in the pan
coffee: brewing
poo: brewing
the gf: out

*presses the big red button that says '/brit/'*

realised tinder and bumble are pointless
if I do get matches, rarely will they talk to me for more than 10 minutes

lol my post was needlessly aggy
I've had the opposite experience really, my normie mates are talking about it a lot one of them even had one of his mates send him the video on whatapp
Imagine my shock when he played it to me and I had to feign surprise and horror at the video like I hadn't seen it on Jow Forums

art ho

Attached: 1529698122123.png (577x627, 520K)

>seething pigskin gammon HBomber is an attractive genius moving the world and internet culture at large forward while you're a rorke seething at progress happening at the world

Attached: Average Video Gamer 42.jpg (600x903, 193K)

why is rorke so fucking dumb and ugly

>copy/pasting those genuine poo eating reviews from people who have girls' poo shipped across the world mixed in brownies to eat
can you post some of them? i need to see this

Attached: DISGUSTING.png (902x924, 1.21M)

met the future wife on bumble. she's pure too.

remember when i went to vienna and found a british/anglo themed shop selling imported products and bought a can of tango for 2 euros even though i rarely drink it at home

dunno why

pooey louis and the rorkes

Rorke pondering the innate nobility of equestrian husbandry

I've been street scouted in london and am of above average intelligence

Rope status : rorke-bearing

>why is rorke so fucking dumb and ugly

Attached: Average Video Gamer's Other Hobby.png (895x905, 443K)