look for

9500 test
unless

bad macro news
break
net vol strong

Attached: jaje.png (1740x574, 225K)

>Oracle shheason 3 part 1

Attached: 15151515151515.jpg (1247x900, 118K)

We have unfinished business @ 6400 but yes if that can be defended, 9500 easy on table!

so what will happen to bottomed out alts during the coming Bitcoin run to 9k?

Attached: question mark woman.jpg (227x250, 5K)

Season 2 didn't really workout but let's see about sheason 3!

bull

too

Sir... you informed me to buy the IoTeX coin and now I am wondering.? When will the moon mission start

Attached: F8AA4FF6-C21E-4440-93E7-4F3464CCA22A.jpg (460x346, 28K)

you are a faggot

>green for 24 hour period
>the larping retards show back up

in fairness it's a big green my nigga

new friend. lets just say your BTC value will reach -99% even if your dollar value increases. and if you think that is even a remote exaggeration you are unprepared.
if we break up you need to rebalance portfolio a lot. but this oracle is a fuckign tard, his last prediction failed and we went down $2,000.

Oracle back I see, you were quite quiet after your previous incorrect charts...now bullish again... kek.

>Oracle back I see, you were quite quiet after your previous incorrect charts...now bullish again... kek.
kek

>new friend. lets just say your BTC value will reach -99% even if your dollar value increases. and if you think that is even a remote exaggeration you are unprepared.
You think they'll break down from here? Many have the same chart—flat line at -80% in sats already

ja ja

red

vein

skimpletongs

hurt by bitcoins

just breathe

shhh

and breate

Hahaha srsly u made my day oracle ;)))) hail glory to the SMINEM!!!! He has listened his believers, glory!

Attached: 1520252211604s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

when did you buy? don't you remember the entire of last year? yes they will. shitcoins will be -99% of ath in sats their fiat value will increase a bit.

Most alts will pump so they can arbitrage steal BTC value

>don't you remember the entire of last year
Yeah, alts were bullish as fuck, what is your point? Are you on drugs? I've been here longer than you

>Hahaha srsly u made my day oracle ;)))) Here is reddit gold sir!

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 16K)

alts were bleeding non stop from July- december.

Only very few actualyl performed well outside of ICO. don't let the gainers cloud your memory. Just because a small number mooned hard, while most got fucked. wait, why the fuck do i have to explain this if you were here?

BTC sucks all money out of alts, then top 10 moon, then top 20 moon, then shitcoins start mooning after a long hard just

This is real z fag

of course they will. the trend is still bearish atm and they are acting as normal. i'm talking about when BTC is in a bull trend. a real one. as in, bear market is over.

the retracement you described above only happened with the massive BTC surge after the altcoin season had concluded, basically from July onward as you alluded to

Shhhh

Non made Z fan discord

/96HrRqH

Also

Still buy IoTeX

IoTeX in Korea this week

one big descending triangle continuation

gently caress

purple

shhh

scream

loud grin