He doesnt show up high to work every day

>he doesnt show up high to work every day

Attached: 1530993076474.jpg (675x601, 15K)

this lmao

A guy got fired in my work for smelling like weed last week.

>living in a shithole

fuck off boring Boomer poster

Wake and baking is for niggers, the herbal Jew should be reserved for the evenings when all responsibilities are done

Work sucks i cant imagine spending 8hrs in my shitty office sober

please return to Jow Forums, nobody will take you seriously anywhere else if you call everything "the x jew"

But I do

Are they going to address this shit when legalization comes? I don't want to get a random test or get fired because of a bunch of bosses stuck in their old ways.

pot addiction is real my fren

>use a vaporizer to get high
>no smell sticks to clothes, hair or breath
>nobody can tell you are as high as a giraffe pussy

Attached: 6B816E5C-D220-4B8C-9DE1-4305A5067928.png (2527x1440, 566K)

which one do you recommend?

>please return to Jow Forums
look at this moderation jew

He's right though, I fucking hate being high when I have to do work or anything even mildly important. It ruins my buzz. I want to be watching movies and farming currency in my gookslave game when i'm high.

truly a terrible affliction. my heart weeps for all the lives that have been ruined by that terrible drug.

>hurr only Jow Forums hates the kikes

Arizer Air is very good, also looks somewhat like an E cig so cops don‘t even notice you are getting high while driving, they think you are some hipster vaping tobacco juice or some shit

Attached: B5AE6092-7981-49E0-A5BE-5C2639F6E56F.jpg (292x404, 35K)

T. Kike

The Plenty is great. It's from the same people who made the Volcano, which is arguably the best desktop vaporizer.

>getting high while driving,

Attached: 1471307472130.png (740x557, 250K)

he should have stuck to edibles

Why are modern day pro palestine liberals so hateful of Jews?

I doubt any of these little liberals have ever even been to the middle east, much less jerusalem and they all fucking think Muslims are saints while Jews are pure evil. wtf?

whats wrong with that?
driving and vaping is very relaxing and comfy.

>but but I need to be sober to keep a car at a certain speed between 2 white lines

lmao n00b

the self hating jew archetype has been around for a long time

Yes... i do. I also get high on every break.

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

You're a degenerate turd.

I make 130k/year but its a safety sensitive position.

I used to 420 blaze it but then I decided that making money was more important than being a degenerate.

Once chainlink reaches $1000 I will quit my job and spend my final days cultivating the finest bubonic chronic for personal consumption.

Attached: senor cardgage_monster.png (196x261, 53K)

I‘m a good driver, never even had an accident in the last 12 years

keep crying bitch nigga

>"I get high at night. After i'm finished with all my bizzzzness"

Attached: bizzness.jpg (1112x625, 258K)

Not just the Hollywood self-hating jews. I mean white catholic kids who have never even stepped foot in the ME. All they see is propaganda from the UN and they think the savage Jews are all murdering and eating Muslim children or something.

Can confirm, had 2 accidents while drunk or sober, none while high yet. Driven about 25.000 km high.

Have the right and the left all switched sides again but didn't inform the rest of us?

Just use benzos
Youre basically half asleep and the day flies by.

Not to say that weed is good for you driving, but I honestly drive high so much that if I drive sober I find myself driving worse than if i was stoned because i'm so used to it

The best part is how it makes you not care about bullshit

>*inhale*
>*puff*
>lol you can't fire me boomer this shits legal

>be airline pilot
>work high eryday

Attached: 3c5.png (945x574, 368K)

>haha look at me I smoke this plant to fog my brain how cool is that?

The inverse of that is exactly why I don't smoke weed. It makes me dwell on stuff hard. I find weed is really only fun if you're already happy.

carbohydrate in your diet are worse than THC

>being such a little bitch that you can't smoke and drive

Attached: retarded-pepe.jpg (600x484, 27K)

Lifestyle goals

Attached: 1529673827597.png (500x805, 392K)

I haven't smoked weed and this will probably encourage me not to. If I'm getting fucked up I have to stop thinking and dwelling on stuff.
Just how much of a meme is weed anyway? I think yesterday Jow Forums had a huge thread with many posters saying weed has mostly been harmful to them, and that they're happy because they quit it.

Alcohol is legal and you cannot work under the influence in most places.

You might want to be a degenerate but don't expect people to pay for it.

and this is why stoners are retarded lmao

what a fuckin chad lmao

>shilling for jews on the world wide jew

Attached: composure.jpg (231x218, 10K)

weed is ok in moderation. its when you are a 420 blaze leech to society is when it becomes a problem.

because they're ethnically, operationally, culturally, and in all ways better than the indigenous population (the palestinian kids they are killing). liberals hate all that. they like to root for the underdog no matter what. to them they just see a bully and an oppressed.

but no company would fire their employees for drinking on the weekends

Weed addicts literally live in shitholes.
>hurr durr I'm not addicted
When you look at the lifestyle of a weed user and someone addicted to some other drug, there is virtually no difference. All weed users are trashy as fuck, covered in ugly tattoos and tacky piercings, horrible wardrobe, can't hold a job, etc.

i fit into literally none of those stereotypes. i don't even have a single tattoo or piercing

i hate weedfags who are snobby whenever someone talks shit about their drug and i also hate the sobercucks who feel superior because their sober

Second this, Airizer Air is quality for the price I've had mine nearly two years and with near daily use and it's still going strong. Much better for you, your weed last way longer and you can make edibles out of the vaped bud

Protip: Use a bit of cotton to clean out the stuff in the glass tube, put the cotton back into the chamber and vape it

also good that arizer air battery can be switched.

Attached: 89FC9878-E00E-493E-B442-019FEFC9794B.jpg (546x366, 58K)

Have fun getting your rectum stretched out in prison when you start collecting DUI convictions

>vaping cotton

>not using visine
>being pulled over in the first place

you soberfags are so funny

what kind of a fucking lowlife you have to be to take drugs WHILE driving?
are you a nigger?
stupid asshat
idk in which shithole you live, but most countries and insurance companies will drive you to suicide if you get in an accident while high

desu I quit a while ago and feel better, still hit the nicotine tho

t. seething soccer mom

i've met countless of people who do it too, it's really not a big deal you little faggot.

imagine working at a job where you have no concern for your performance because there is no possibility of upward mobility

lmao

the weed resin gets stuck to the glasstube and you can vape it again when you clean it out with a bit of cotton.
usually people just clean out the tube and wash the precious THC resin away instead of vaping it.

Attached: 1524237654070.png (420x420, 165K)

imagine working for someone else because you're too much of a low iq goy to start your own business

lmao

imagine pretending you're self sufficient through your own business on a malaysian monopoly money trading forum

Cry me a fucking river

I never had problems passing the speech check with the stupid cops.

Driving high is chill af and top comfy, its safer to drive high than sober.

Attached: 14.png (500x690, 178K)

>t. fucking niggers who will get raped sooner or later
t. actual adult

Imagine staring a business the Jew way and have to pay royalties(taxes) to your jew masters. Learn 2 under the table.

I'm white masterrace tho

Attached: 7.jpg (788x685, 72K)

I agree

I just take caffeine

Attached: 1531516684000.png (397x575, 122K)

Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB), expensive but worth it. Pretty sure they've gone down in price since I bought one as well

>not rebelling against your capitalist overlords by showing up baked to work

Attached: 1531183840885.png (420x420, 122K)

This. Vape and then sell edibles for a rebate. Nobody can tell the difference.

I remember I was high af twice and got pulled over and because I smoke so much the cops didn't know shit

Davinci IQ. Ceramic vape path. Replaceable battery.

But i really do.

I’m a fucking ass kicking monster at work, weed keeps me from leveling to hard and obliterating my surroundings in a spiral of flame and magma.

Rompin stompin ball of twisted steel and dynamite. You’re lucky I’m fucking high you weak kid.

Attached: B2225DC0-6BB7-408A-B74A-18CE58A90C2C.gif (400x243, 1.2M)

Fucking kek

same here fellow 30 year old boomer

Livin' the dream

this is like the most based guy I've ever fuckin seen.
Is...is he wearing sunglasses at night too? I bet he always has cocaine at the ready

Being tired impacts ability to drive more than being high, don't forget your pre-drivey nappy.

Flight box masterrace

0.2 grams will have you high as balls all day long. It’s literally unbelievable how efficient it is.

Attached: 8A048100-1234-4820-8D62-8810B1013856.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

>not smoking after work

Attached: 1517191115812.png (1432x1080, 962K)

I had one of those years back, it's great.
>Vape it all up
>Make edibles of it later because there's always some THC left in it
10/10 cost efficiency. Weed is degenerate though.

Attached: IMG_8423.jpg (750x396, 21K)

rape only happens to sex offenders. keep dreaming about potheads and BBC tho bootlicking faggot

t. quad state ex con

t. edgy child

I don't smoke weed since I'm not a nigger, but I imagine if I had a menial minwage job I'd resort to it.

kike

I used to every now and then depending on what I had to do in the morning. just smoke a joint on the drive.
now I vape bud at a low temperature. much better and I can do it even when there's shit to do in the morning

worst part is you get addicted and it can make you very irritable when coming off it.

alcohol also doesn't stay on your system for three months after having a drink

i have one of these but it doesn't work too good for me though i've only tried it a few times. i try to get a good hit but i just end up combusting everything. i'm probably not grinding my shit up good enough right? what else might i be doing wrong?

meme vape

While this is wrong, weed users are generally shitty employees. I wouldn’t fucking hire a weed user again I can tell you that much.

2 days ago a girl I work with came to work at a grocery store drunk, went outside, cut her wrist, and wrote an employees name she hates on the wall. the cops were called and now she doesn't work here and we're fucked and will be here 2 hours late.

This
Ive never been more comfy than I am now. Today was ass til now