FOMO3D

We're going to hit 1000 ETH before you can even react from your eth address being dickslapped so hard by the dividends. Timer still hasn't gone below 23 hours lmao.

exitscam.me/forever

Attached: high4[1].jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/bitconnect
exitscam.me/stealmyeth
etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0xa62142888aba8370742be823c1782d17a0389da1
exitscam.me/putin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 8B3B1C79-BDE9-4A2D-ADB4-D0304BD82351.jpg (1024x639, 387K)

Nice pic, did you just take that?

love these divs and i just got in yesterday

keep mooning frens

what's the math? Some user wrote that it needs to 10x just to get a return

Attached: 0AED1D78-682F-4AD3-ACEB-551864ED82C1.png (800x514, 134K)

dont know what he calculated, i put in 1.6 eth over the past few days and got ~200$ as dividends so far

Please stop pretending you're a Jow Forums poster and not a Discordjeet trying to fake conversation.

damn San Francisco has really gone down hill

I know which thread you mean, i asked him to show me the maths but he didnt. I think it was just fud

how many keys do you have?

Attached: 3EB968AA-EE58-4E4E-8F7C-4A61793D45DB.png (582x575, 468K)

All in all 2305, invested the divs back in,
divs from yesterday and today are 73 USD

don't know his numbers, but this shit doesn't "x" anything. The pot just keeps growing, growing, growing. You think people are going to STOP buying in to this and let the guy in front of them win a fuckin' 850 ETH pot? Well, then we start again! this shit is pretty much guaranteed divs for the life of Ethereum. And never mind when the lightning rounds start.

Wasn't it at ~200ETH then? So it rose 3x and you got about 27% back.
I don't care enough to check it myself but 10x sounds about right, it's probably a sigmoid

At 350 eth as i bought in

strap me in boys.
i mad 0.4 ETH today from bad advices. Thank you Jow Forums

exitscam.me/bitconnect

Attached: topkek.png (445x52, 7K)

But there i only invested 0.5 eth, bought something every day, last 2 days 73 USD dividends with 2305 keys

Attached: F6251E1E-C426-40CD-91DC-8B474B03F6A2.png (680x390, 155K)

I can feed my whole family for 1 month straight from that! :3

exitscam.me/bitconnect
dont forget to use my ref link brah!

Wow, that fud is so fucking bad, just post some arguments why f3d is shit and not such a bullshit

The sticky says no begging, why the fuck are these threads still up

Because I'm literally helping you. I'm making money in this shitty bear market and you're posting street shitting memes. You could help me out by buying, and help yourself out by grabbing a ref link too and shilling (because this pyramid scheme is LITERALLY never going to end) and raking in the dividends, but all you want to do is fag up the thread?

Actually I hope you DON'T buy in. I wouldn't mind if you ended up staying poor

Attached: foryouranus.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Its no begging

Its no begging we are helping you to get more ethereum. Also all mods are already in fomo3D and waiting for you to use my ref link. =3

exitscam.me/bitconnect

I have 100 keys, and I've been in this thing for about 12 hours. So far I've made almost $1 (0.99316 USDT) So basically I'm looking at 16 days of this being up before I'm in the green. I think it will be up that long, not much longer though.

You will make it brah. :3 No worries. 2$ per day is much better than NEO GAS, COSS, Kucoin or PoS staking etc. Im pretty positive you will make it even before 16 days. ill say in around 7 days.

exitscam.me/bitconnect

>It's not begging
>Please use my ref Link sir pls
You pathetic turds have been spamming in every unrelated thread for the past week.

It's not begging if they provide good info in their posts. Granted most of the fomo3d posts are pajeets begging, but I don't think that posts which actually explain the project and give advice to anons should be removed even if they post their referral

>exitscam.me/bitconnect
Its called an advice sir. See 0.4 ETH for one day is pretty good. :3

It's totally sensible to be cautious with this project, you have to remeber that it's still a zero-sum game, and someone will end up with the short end of the stick. But the dApp has only been out for under a week now, and it hasn't even been shilled on Bitcointalk, so for now it is impossibly unlikely to end up in a loss.

If you want to lower your own risk, consider using exitscam.me/cashback for a 5% cashback on your purchase

>exitscam.me/cashback for a 5% cashback on your purchase
this is the most pajeet thing I've ever seen. shame on you

Wow what a shame, guys like you are the reason people call this a pajeet scam

>I think it will be up that long, not much longer though.

lol the timer hasn't been below 23 hrs in over a week. 16 days nigga this shit gonna go 16 months

How do I buy keys from my vault earnings? When I choose a number of keys that is an amount of ETH i have in earnings in my vault and click 'use vault'. It comes up with a metamask pop-up for a 0ETH transaction. What do I do?

Metamask still requires you to sign the transaction, submitting it should work without problems. It works similar on idex and other DEXes for example, allowing you to sign transactions with no tx fees on your end.

just accept the transaction, they take the fees from the purchase from your metamask acc.

Unironically not too late. Pot is tiny if you consider the key price. Even if half of all ethereum got locked up in this a key would still only be ~$50. Everyone has a shot to make it with this bros. Also, smart contract is 100% open source and available to view.

exitscam.me/stealmyeth

r/buttcoin transplant?
when this was first posted on Jow Forums, about 5 or 6 days ago, the pot was at 200 ETH
anyone who got in then and used their own referral has made ROI today
everything from now on is pure profit
but hey, it pays to be a cynic and not even inspect the transparent smart contract. probably. somehow

more like 4-5x if you make and use your own referral link (10% cashback)
if you think this won't go to 4000 ETH, that's ok, don't put anything in
but stick with your choice and don't FOMO in when we're at 10k ETH, at THIS point you'd be fucked for sure

People are right to be skeptics in my opinion. Hwoever, spend a bit of time researching and they'd see how transparently it is run. But if anyone does decide to check it out, definitely don't use my ref link
exitscam.me/stealmyeth

Fair, you can't trust a random faggot on the internet but consider this: for every key bought using a referral link, 10% of the price goes to the referrer with no additional cost to the buyer. You will not lose anything by taking the "risk", but you have the possibility of gaining 5% of your investment back.

Attached: consider.png (1000x1000, 264K)

I like my dividends day after day... big thanks to Dev

Attached: 1508527300928s.jpg (250x167, 8K)

Just being conservative. Goal was to break even with dividends and make some money on the locked in cash when it ends. It might go on for a year though. Who knows

Has anyone tried cashing out yet?

Yeah man, many times. Haven't had any issues. It's all run by smart contracts that are totally open source. No human intervention required. exitscam.me/stealmyeth

etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0xa62142888aba8370742be823c1782d17a0389da1
all transactions that are unique (not followed by a blank space in the "block" column) are outbound ether going to player addresses

Just bought 500 keys, when do I get my lambo

Attached: B7ACF4C4-AC40-46CB-A216-01CEC0B42D3B.jpg (345x345, 21K)

In a few years when the lottery finally ends lol. Seriously though, just sit tight my bro.

I have 95 keys right now because i'm a poorfag. How long til I could see a return on my investment?
Also how would you explain write this on your taxes. I find it hard to believe I can just tell my accountant I made money through magical internet dividends.

don't declare taxes on magic internet money in the low 5 figures
there's an unspoken agreement in pretty much every first-world country the taxman isn't going to chase you for 10-20k a year
but if you have to declare it, that should count as gambling gains
point them to your address on etherscan and the smart contract if they're not happy with it
immutable transparent ledger, doesn't get more honest than that

what country? I wouldn't declare anything if you don't cash out into fiat. If you do end up cashing out into fiat, like the other user said if it's a relatively small amount I wouldn't mention it

With 95 keys I'm not really sure. Depends on how actively people are playing really. If the pot gets huge down the line those 95 keys might net you a nice sack of ETH, just gotta wait and see how things shake out at the end of the round.

Well that's a bit tricky. I'm an American but I live in Europe currently but all of my money I use to fuck around with Crpyto is done with my American Bank. Then I have to deal with the concept of foreign tax credits and by then I feel that any poor accountant who I hire is going to fucking hate me.

You'd be surprised. Last year I made around 11k working restaurants part time and Uncle Sam fucked me out of around 2k. So I guess I'm just paranoid that the government will stick it's hand up my ass the moment I cash out anything over 1.5k into my account.

That's good to know. If there is money to make down the line would it be worth it to buy some P3D? Most anons have been rather bearish on buying that coin.

I have a good amount of P3D. I think if the 3D ecosystem keeps growing then it will definitely be worth it. They plan to add a short version of the lotto too. I'm excited for what they have in store. If you're going to get some P3D message me on discord with any questions and ask for my ref link if you're feeling kind. Dondangles#7199

i bought P3D at 4900 ETH in the contract like a week ago, and now it's at 6800 which puts me above my initial on ROI + dividends
so it has been better than Fomo3D
of course, the difference is with P3D you start at 80% of your initial, AND it could dump below
but frankly, with Fomo3D long just starting, Fomo3D short released in a few days or weeks, i'm thinking P3D holders will enjoy solid dividends and buys without major dumps (unless we go parabolic, ofc)

Also P3D gets you divs from FOMO3D as well!

A genuine ecosystem we have here it's an amazing process.

It really is. And I'll say I was skeptical as fuck at first. But it's literally just another crypto gambling system. Just the house edge comes back to us. I love it.

Win. Don't lose

exitscam.me/putin

Attached: putin.jpg (2000x1125, 173K)

Attached: vitalikme.jpg (1200x900, 328K)

Jesus I thought the wysker spam was bad. Get a job.

It's literally the best game to play mathematically because you are the house and it's up to you to exit scam on time.