Feminism is goo-

>feminism is goo-

Attached: the-modern-women-can-no-longer-cook-they-no-longer-22303572.png (500x448, 88K)

everyone allready knows this OP

If everyone did, feminism wouldn't be such a widespread phenomena.

preaching to the choir mate

Don't tell us the symptom, tell us the cause aside from males becoming pussies. Is it pic related?

Attached: 1551497373134.jpg (640x906, 172K)

he sounds like a catholic that actually follow the shit that the church says

only normie hot women are like this.

Cringe picture.
Countries run by soft men have conquered significant portions of the known world.
Countries ruled by hard men have gotten their shit pushed in by nations run by softies.

JFC what is it with Jow Forumsniggers and authority?

Kind of, but the real blame is on pretending that women should work as much as men, which is retarded. A woman should probably only work around 25-30 hours a week, because cleaning and cooking still takes a lot of time

Tl;dr

>898x449
>actually 500x448

Attached: pepe rage.jpg (263x192, 6K)

cringe

Define "hard man"?
For me it's not the dumb brute who rushes foreward to die first.
We need people who don't just follow their emotions but think for themself and we are far from it.

>because cleaning and cooking still takes a lot of time
It doesn't, though.
This is the thing that people don't understand. They think that politics drives technology, when in reality it's the other way round. Women saw mass employment when technology made domestic duties virtually obsolete.

no. if you have children and rely on the wife only to raise them and upkeep the house there is no time for work.

But plenty of people do it all the time. My own parents did, both of them have worked their entire lives. If you think about it logically there's no way it could ever be otherwise. Houses don't clean themselves.

Screw house cleaning, kid needs someone who loves him/her. If he/she doesn't learn how to love he/she is fucked.

women have to
>cook
>clean the entire house
>raise the kids until they're like 10, teach them manners etc.
>wash dishes and wash clothes
That's a LOT of work, excluding gardening

Shouldn't have started a worldwar and introduce women to the workforce.

I think that is valid point, 2 world wars in less than 30 years, did anyone cheched how many men died vs woman?
You are onto something user.

Just conscript both sexes lmoa

Not at all. Unless you think leaders like Caesar, Napoleon or your precious George Washington are weak men, just because they aren't mindless brutes? Weak men examples would be Louis XVI or Nicolas II and they did create hard times

varg is based and redpilled, if you think otherwise you're a
C U C K

change my mind

Ah someone who licked the taste of history.
Merci

Both world wars were started by Jews to kill white Europe ans and establish a global banking system, especially WWII. WWII was a purely economic war, it had nothing to do with ideology or "fighting fascism."

US is binging on wars, it was created by them.
But no one is perfect.

Based Jow Forumscel

Do you have this "insult for every /board/" chart?
I've lost mine due to deamon outbrake.

seething roastie