Yes, I am chicano

Yes, I am chicano
Yes, I am a Spainaboo
There. I said it.

Attached: spanish_conquistador.jpg (500x800, 118K)

You must be an outcast then, since the only pro-Spain Hispanics seem to be Puerto Ricans.

Chicanos hate Spain and constantly spread the moor meme everywhere.
they also hate Argies for being whiter than them.

Good.
You must evengelize your thoughts and maybe one day we could recreate the Spanish Empire.

but every time I make a pro-Spain comment on here someone responds with "CHI"

cringe

t. Mayanaboo

fuck you
y tú también

Mi hermano hispano :)

Kill yourself, self-hating indio

Unironically same,"true story of Conquest of New spain" Is my favorite book,Bernal Díaz was a Bro, and i love read about colonial story of America.Malinche or doña marina did nothing wrong.

To make fun of you. I rather you have pride in being Mexican than caring for some mutts in Iberia

El cringe

To be honest Hispanics are kind of cool. It's like in one of these sci-fi novels when humans either mixed with a local alien population or genetically engineered themselves to be better adapted to the environment of a foreign planet...

That's a meme, Argies are not whites. They are still sudacas, but we love them anyways

cope

Attached: Argentina-y-España.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

You're a self-hater too if you use that derogatory term against your own people.

The Argentinian guy still looks non-white though.

Argies are mostly mutts of italians and spaniards, of course they are not white.

He is whiter than Peter Sanchson.
Btw, Rajoy will always be my President.

the guy who looks non-white is Sanchez actually, the current prime minister of Spain.
don't look at the flags.

Refer to

We don't hate Argies, the only communication i had with some IRL was when me and a friend were standing infront of a Salvi resteraunt, and they called us dirty Salvis, we corrected them and they apologized, pretty weird.

i kind of like spain but i fucking loathe latin america, kind of funny in a way

Pendejo

I am a loyal subject of the catholic Princess Leonor the beautiful.

Attached: leonorsofia_hori.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: Baited!Serously.stop.jpg (236x236, 12K)

It's not unique for Europeans to love Arabs

>The Chad Spaniard
>The Virgin (((Argentinian)))

En la cabeza del mexicano del moroposting las 24 horas gratuitamente.

Jews are fucking based so that sounds like a compliment.

People still fall for his bait though so he's kind of being fed.

Attached: zotqte8i8ke11.jpg (2896x2896, 435K)

manolos are alright, but being an hispanist is very cringy

Porque el galle promedio es asi medio bobo y sin inquietudes intelectuales mas allá de fumanchar y escuchar trap a las 2 de la madrugada a todo volumen, vergüenza de nación psh

>jews
>based

choose one

In American please, Moor

I choose both
"They" can't speak English properly

Vous parlez si fort que je ne comprends rien.

Sorry, i don't speak Moorish, sir

Attached: Spanoid.jpg (596x319, 39K)

Sorry sweeties but the future of the New World is a social democratic federation led (and dominated) by us. Enjoy Americanization.

Attached: 24921EFD-36A6-43C3-9918-DB3A34E2B127.png (220x220, 35K)

it's really easy to get laid in Spain if you're a chicano

Also, enjoy mandatory English classes who’s effectiveness is amplified by our cultural dominance. Meanwhile our population will only half assedly take Spanish or French in high school and forget it right away :)

>social democratic federation

Fuck off, Commie. You will face another Nam, if you come with that bullshit over here.

Attached: AnarcoGalo.jpg (1200x705, 61K)

Is this true?

Don't be so pathetic

cringe

Why can't I find another country interesting? Am I only allowed to like my own country?

I know how you feel. I'm Chicano, and I am a Japanboo. People always talk shit.

Attached: 538c1f1ac6d0ca6e26aaff69_57062cc53dfe5b8628103d08_320.jpg (320x399, 110K)

Based