Holy fuck I'm gonna be rich

Holy fuck I'm gonna be rich

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-12-58-57.png (1080x1920, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/td-bank-to-acquire-greystone-managed-investments-for-792-million
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-12-58-29.png (1080x1920, 615K)

shhhhhhhhh. We are still accumulating.

We're not here to take part, we're here to take over. This isn't just a coin, it's a religion.

Hydro will single handedly save the entire crypto market. We are God's chosen people.

Attached: 1531400078033.png (444x512, 95K)

You forgot the tg post from mike about decentralization roadmap and token burning mechanics soon!

how do these P'n'D scams actually work on /biz? is there like a secret place where you co-ordiate stuff? i dont use discord or know much about what it is, but i've heard that some people use it to do stuff liek this.

>You forgot the tg post from mike about decentralization roadmap and token burning mechanics soon!
I want all in on this on a whim tryna catch a quick 5x but I think I'll keep holding for a while, super undervalued atm and massive upside. 25 mil MC?!

lol. Hydrogen platform is an airdropped coin with a very successful distribution. They are a team based in New York (financial capital of the world).

This is no scammy PnD.

Why shouldn't i go all in right now?

Telegram, its like a messaging app for these projects to communicate with people directly

And youre an idiot

>this low IQ, poorly written shilling
I sincerely hope nobody falls for something this obvious.

You will submit.

Bump

if I get trips this will moon

lemme get da trips

feeling really fucking hydrated right about now

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>mfw there are people on /biz right now that will fall for this obvious pump and dump scam yet again

Attached: 1523593781179.jpg (591x800, 61K)

>airdropped coin
>no scammy PnD

Attached: 1510354833668s.jpg (227x222, 5K)

Bend the knee.

Attached: bitforex.png (1036x254, 71K)

Which PnD scam did you get JUSTed by so badly that you can't tell the difference between solid projects and scams?

business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/td-bank-to-acquire-greystone-managed-investments-for-792-million

Attached: 1531276003944.jpg (1080x669, 191K)

true. the noobs will waste their btc on this shitcoin and loose it all.

Lol I have to buy more tomorrow

Shill me on this coin, i hate always being late to the party

Attached: IMG_3716.png (978x1297, 2.07M)

You are not late for the party yet, but this coin will have an bright future

make sure you buy the right HOT token fren dont fall for scams

What

Bump for interest

Fucking eh are there that many newfags on here in the last two months? This is probably organic growth now but hydro was PnD like hell while back. Was good for a 5x. Bought some back when it crashed back down after the dump. Enjoy this second helping of gains now.

Shills

Canadian banks hate crypto and block any kind of purchase of them

Got over 2m of these bad boys - going to earn me my 50 bitcoins

I prefer the term 'Disciple'

It began long ago, when darkness, through it's deceit captured the hearts of the sons and daughters of light. We looked for light but we found only darkness. We searched for bright skies but walked in gloom. We fumbled like the blind along the wall, feeling our way like people without eyes.

We were destined to fall. Even in the brightest days, we stumbled as if it were dark. Among the living we were like the dead. We looked for justice, but it never came. We looked for rescue but it was far from us. So He, himself stepped in to save us, with his long arm and justice to sustain him.

He put on righteousness as armor, salvation his helmet. He clothed himself with the robe of vengeance and wrapped himself in a cloak of divine passion. He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.

The sea of glass, the ocean of separation, he left peace, and for the first time felt pain. Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

It was love that purchased this traitors heart. It's what the prophets spoke about when they envisioned light living in men once again. For this reason, I AM LEGEND, predestined for greatness, build for the final hour.

I was born for this, with weapons in hand, armor in place, I now march to the beat of a different drum. I will break through battle lines that have been drawn by discouragement and despair.

Where more is left to be said, time has met its end. It's now or never. Collision with me, myself and I. You see, my mission today is clear, to wake the dead.

So let freedom's song rage. Do not abandon. You're not alone. Last day warriors arise from yesterday's ash and raise your fist with us. We are the army that is charging upon the land. Defeat is no longer and option. It is victory

Attached: Hydromarine.png (1000x1000, 312K)

I have a shit load of this from a while ago. Hopefully there's some substance to what's being said here.

Never had any problem buying crypto with scotiabank

What the fuck is going on in here?

HYDRO is surging towards top 50 is what's happening

HYBROs UNITE

Attached: Squirtle_Squad.jpg (318x407, 43K)

The founders worked at Bridgewater Associates and Bear Sterns respectively. Not bad senpai