Do redditards think they are funny?

Do redditards think they are funny?

Attached: 293C4F6E-20F0-4F93-AECA-191A9BE4EE19.jpg (2154x1972, 435K)

Like I'm going to trust street shitters Arman and Khan with my money

Do you?

thx 4 upboating

And how did you find this? Say it with me now: "because everyone on Jow Forums uses reddit"

because everyone on Jow Forums uses reddit

Attached: 7B6B0397-47EB-4F65-97B4-4BD764D6EF02.jpg (633x758, 64K)

buttcoiners are pure cancer. People made of pure butthurt.
It's not limited to crypto, most avid buttcoiners are also members of r/sneerclub. A subreddit made for the purpose on shitting on slatestarcodex blog and its readers.
I'm certain they are active in other shitting communities I don't know about.

another redditor thinks he's hilarious AF for pointing something obvious out

Jow Forums was pointing those kind of stock photos out back in early 2017, i guess reddit just caught up

I-I JUST GO THERE FOR THE SALT

Attached: 1519628828976.png (633x758, 293K)

imagine you had a way to make 10 million dollars from 1000 dollars but instead you chose to literally sit your ass and do nothing

I definitely understand why these people are angry, they'll never have a similar opportunity like that ever again.

Attached: 1519237176071.png (571x618, 53K)

>shitting on slatestarcodex blog and its readers.

Many of whom were early birds to Bitcoin.

I dont go on reddit senpai kun

sadly it's funny because it's true

Attached: kiki's home.jpg (2149x2151, 711K)

man i wish i lived in a house like that
why did we let the jews live? we could have had universal peace and happiness, and instead we've got perma-growth fueled conflicts

if you lived in a house like that, you better get that vegetation off asap or you will have rotten walls within 5 years

it's the fault of reddit design really. if you don't point out the obvious or whatever the hivemind isn't already agreeing with, you will get downvoted by faceless retards who think downvoting/upvoting makes something wrong/right and is an argument.

There are houses like that in the European countryside. Look around the UK, Netherlands and Germany

That's pretty funny actually

>Muh /biz OG status

Get a fucking life faggot.

We don't like /buttcoin.