Why is everyone so fake on this board?

Why is everyone so fake on this board?
I swear nobody here even understands what a blockchain is. Every post I read here gives me cancer, because it sounds like it's coming straight from a marketing team.

Does anyone actually care about the technology?

Attached: tfw.jpg (581x230, 51K)

fuck off boring Boomer poster

Sure
Not me though

> have actual knowledge about how thing work.
>browse biz and larping all days.
Choose one, if y here for an advice y come to worse place.

i am make everything not biz saying
>am tokens
>am going to have it
>am mooning missions
;0

This is an accurate representation of this board. There's maybe 5% of people here that know what's going on and the rest are retards following smarter people.I am one of the tards

Attached: 1523994765781.png (1066x600, 519K)

Buy nimiq if you're down with the crypto

>Does anyone actually care about the technology?
no, couldn't fucking care less. It's Jow Forums not Jow Forums. I just don't want to be a wagecuck for the rest of my days, so I'm gambling on shitcoins hoping to make it.
It's no use reading whitepapers or github code if 99% of crypto are useless p&d scams.

>using the term "fake"
You sound like you're black, underage, a stereotypical millenial or all three.

self-awareness is a rare quality user. by knowing yourself, you will go far.
t. 5%

>projecting this hard

>he thinks I'm a nigger

Boomer meme is old news faggot fuck off

Most are not ideological about crypto in any community

Could be. I understand blockchain and it's function (computer science student), but I am here moons aswell.

>I'm in it for the tech

Attached: uhdh7t2.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Yes, people don’t see it yet but it’s a way out. Of the financial system, of the third party ISPs, of that which strangles our democracies. Crypto is true freedom, volatile but free. Those who understand it will make it, the tards will gamble and lose.

>We're not interested in Bitcoin, we're interested in Blockchain

Attached: 8.jpg (400x248, 33K)

this board really turned shit in December last year, but i still come here because i have nothing else to do all day

I'm unironically a compsci major and interested in the tech. But this really isn't a tech board. If it was people would have shut up about the technology ages ago. It's really not that groundbreaking, no matter what the
>mfw groundbreaking disruptive technology
spoiler: it really isn't.

Jow Forums kind of is the magpie's nest of technology startup talk. They literally drag anything here that remotely shines like gold and then guard it with all the passion they got.

Mostly it's shitty gold plated plastic garbage, but once in a while they drag something legitimate here.

Rarely though. After all they're just retarded birds.

Attached: 1518419880130.jpg (1024x439, 51K)

lol nobody knows how the technology works

Attached: 1531265670913.jpg (1019x1200, 373K)

Its Jow Forums not /tech/. Fuck the chain, tell me about the gains.

Just filter and read the posts with the highest reply counts. Not worth reading all the autismo screeching until it has received moderate attention.

thats what the smarter people want you to think. nobody actually is going to share useful information here.

>implying anybody here actually read a whitepaper

Nobody understand anything, myself included

why is their skin this sickly yellow color? looks diseased