/afr/

any african friends awake
let's have peaceful discussions about africa

Attached: 43b38c5947e7819a2059f258cd6c.jpg (850x715, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPkr9HmglG0
youtube.com/watch?v=YH_jng60ewU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe if you post more nubian kweenz, you'll summon them

Why don't sub-Saharan Africans post on Jow Forums. I have only seen Nigeria, Mauritania, South Africa and you.

There's a bit more africans in Jow Forums

these african threads are worse failure than mena, at least they have 30% mena flags a thread on average while /afr/ has literally max 0,5% and rest is african americans and somaliniggers, frenchies don’t come here they stick to /fr/.
Eh, it’s kind of obvious. There’s enough nafris though.

they all moved to europe

based

she is brazilian not afr*can

Attached: Did4ZRoVQAABUzU.jpg (341x209, 10K)

So tell me about yourself.
Which ethnicity are you? How many languages do you speak? How's life in Mauritius?.
I'm actually very interested in Africa, and it's a shame there's not many africans here.

she's black so it's good enough

Is Brazil, honorary african?

>honorary

I am black
also Egyptian
where my kang bros @

Argentina and Brazil are the only two countries that always live up to the memes

What is the deal with this movie set in Malawi?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPkr9HmglG0
Much of the dialogue is in Chichewa (Nyanja) but the actors aren't even Malawian. How could that be?

Are you ethnic Indian?
Do you enjoy living in your country? I'm sure you do.

Attached: shutterstock-740093419.jpg (526x306, 45K)

Literally every meme about Britain is true.

Where are the nigerians here
Congo and Nigeria have huge populations and don't have posters but some places of few population like Sweden or Hong Kong do
I know the economy and shit but internet is almost worldwide nowadays

No, he is Black. I have asked him before.

I mean Argie and Brazilian posters more than the countries themselves

not funny

a nigerian flag appears in /mena/ occasionally but he turned out to be Egyptian

I see. Cheers m8

I'm white. I was born in the US (Georgia), moved to the UK when I was 9, then here when I was 15.
I only speak English. I took some French in school but I can't really speak it at a conversational level.

Life is okay. Lots of natural beauty, people are generally laid back and friendly. Cost of living can be expensive and island fever is very real.

Don't Nigerians have their own imageboard where they all congregate?

nigger

What board?

Rude

Naraland(?)

Oh, damn. No, this is some other guy.
Nairaland.

Didn't know this board, I will see It. Curious to see what they talk there

Are you from a Christian Taliban family? Or from a family of diplomats?

I am 1/32 African, let me in

youtube.com/watch?v=YH_jng60ewU

>i only speak english
Such is life of amerinigger brainlet
Fact of the matter is that africans speak at least 3 languages all at conversational level.

Are there sub saharan africans in NL or the blacks are just surinamese ?

Attached: 1552754401599.jpg (250x156, 6K)

>sub-Saharan Africans speak 3 languages
A lot of them don’t even have schools and most Europeans can barely speak a second language past basic conversation levels, why the larp?

Language diversity is pretty high in parts of Africa (of course some of them are more or less similar to one another). And people pick up languages pretty well quite easy when exposed to a multilingual environment.

In Singapore children come to nursery school at age 3 and are already bilingual.

pls give qt somali gf

i am a chilean mestizo and thus i should be on average 3% african can i join?

this.

I'm just enjoying myself and culturally enriching whites and other races. Living in the best timeline.

This is /afr/
Am approximately 35% northern african according to this dna test I took and 4% bantu african. I cherish my ancestors.
Most nafris and ssa african diaspora minus garbage african americunts I know speak dutch, english, french, arabic (and if they are berber amazigh too) and that is if they are hash dealer. But if they are educated additional spanish/italian/other difficult language. Not a larp. Am super serious. We africans are intelligent.
Never ever (you) me

I am here

Haven't discovered internet yet.

please fuck my wife

Hi Namibibro, congrats on being one of the few African countries that isn't a complete shithole.

I'd rather you fuck me while she watches desu

Attached: 1416775708421.png (500x374, 221K)

africa

>unknown
ayy lmao

I want to visit Africa preferably somewhere near the congo

Fuck off we are full

I think Africa is a beautiful continent, I hope to visit them one day.

redpill me on ugandans

Israel is African

Unless you are an *thiopian (bantu africa best africa) you are not and will never be african. Jewish North Africans will always have a yemeni or iraqi father.

kinda funny