Hol' up

>hol' up
>so u be telling me
>people bought this even though it produces no value
>it's completely useless
>only reason it has value because some retards are buying it because they were tricked
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN A CURRENCY BE WORTH ANYTHING IF IT'S NOT BACKED BY GOLD OR BY A GOVERNMENT. YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Attached: bitcoin-225079_960_720.png (720x720, 65K)

2/10

try harder faggot

its backed by energy-cost

hurrr durr gol hef value cuz shinyyyyyyy durrrr

we caveman shiny shiny

>Labor theory of value

OH NO NO NO NO

Boomer COPE

Attached: 5C89ACAF-D1F3-45B9-89EB-6E28434DBCCE.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

>>people bought this even though it produces no value
i know this is bait, but i can't let slide in case newfrens are lurking.

>dude it has value in that you can buy patterns of 1's and 0's with fiat, then you can transfer these patterns of 1's and 0's to a different computer so can sell it back for fiat

Just like euro or dollar. Wow.

I spend all day digging a hole in the park. that means someone owes me at least minimum wage for it, right?

>produces no value
and paper fuckin money produces value? how fucking retarded can a single human being be?

Attached: 1522500390271.jpg (635x665, 45K)

The difference is your forced to use euro and dollar by the goverment, it's backed by an entire army dumb ass
This

>backed by an entire army dumb ass
and that produces the value.
seriously should consider suicide at that level of dim-wittedness

> backed by an entire army dumb ass
This is the most stupid meme you can read here. It doesn't mean anything it's a fucking boomer phrase.
All fiat ended up failing look it up. No army will stop usd from failling shittard. What does backed by army means ? You can redeem a part of the army with a dollar ? Fucking boomer I swear kill yourself

The value of fiat is guaranteed by the goverment. Fiats value is underpinned by the strength of the government.

Attached: Fiat-money-liability-of-society.jpg (720x540, 91K)

>hi, my name is braindead fuckwit and i don't even understand money when looking at what's happening in Venezuela right now

what the fuck are you talking about. Venezuela's problems aren't cause of fiat, almost every country uses fiat.

the point of currency isn't to grow in value, it's designed to be a medium of exchange; the grease between the wheels. it's not supposed to have value in and of itself.
crypto can't do this on a large scale because nobody can print it. you can argue that any kind of inflation is bad but not printing any money at all is retarded. imagine using the same amount of money we had a century ago, when population doubles every 60 years, and the economy in less than that.

>fiat money represent a claim to the future output of society
just like bitcoin represents a claim to the future output of the economy taking part of bitcoin. And no the government isn't forcing me to use their shitty us dollar, I have everything in bitcoin, and as soon as I want to buy something I instantly convert to USD then liquidate the USD. Thus I have BY CHOICE no effect on usd price, because the demand for usd doesn't increase during the transaction. No kill yourself with your shitty economics concept made by old boomers who want you to keep using their shitty fiat so they can inflate it and take your wealth

>salty nocoiner threads start appearing
Yep, it's time for bulls

printing is mining you fucking retard

>just like bitcoin represents a claim to the future output of the economy taking part of bitcoin
it doesn't. if you want a real claim then you buy shares in the companies that become that future.

bitcoin has a hard cap. even for crypto that don't it's impossible for a fixed amount of growth to service a dynamic economy.

>it produces no value
it's a medium of exchange. look it up fun stuff!

>HOW CAN A CURRENCY BE WORTH ANYTHING IF IT'S NOT BACKED BY GOLD OR BY A GOVERNMENT

he trusts the government to not over inflate his currency & precious metals which are being mined faster every day.

stay poor faggot.

Attached: 1523405773249.png (733x464, 100K)

genuinely, unironically this

read "The internet of money"

So, you trust the goverment to not inflate? to not print money? fucking kike.

As long it's actually used as cash it has value.

Attached: bch adoption.jpg (1080x1350, 59K)

BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!BULLISH!

Cause currency at one point in history was salt. You know. Like the shit you put on your freedom fries.

Anyways.