I feel ashamed when foreigners ask me where am I from

I feel ashamed when foreigners ask me where am I from.

Attached: 1551508735603.jpg (484x474, 30K)

>I'm from Chile
>oh so like Russia or Canada haha
Has this ever happened to you?

Why? It's not like your country is controlled by maras

At least you're not Indian.

>I'm from Hungary
>oh so like you should eat something haha

>is that where the grow chilis? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1548824536959.png (647x740, 154K)

me too. i always say im from thailand or mongolia when im in europe

>LMAO Nazis and Hitler!
I just say Switzerland or Austria now

No, they immediately lump me along with Mexico and give a condescending stare or treatment.
Idk, I'm pretty insecure in general. Being born in a shithole doesn't help though.
Objectively Chile is a shithole, other countries don't change that fact.

Chile is a great country. You should be proud.

sorry me too

I’ve met ton of Chinese pretending Japanese
Stop it and have confidence on your own country

Same. Wanna be frens?

no then they will spit on us and beat us up like those swedish police did

I know is shit mate, there's no point in deluding ourselves, but thanks for the niceness anyway.
Yeah, for what I heard Albania has a really bad reputation in Europe.

This is why argentines will always tame chileans, fucking inferiority complex is passed through our genes.
OP mátate maricón sin huevos, cagón y pecho frío.

Attached: aguante el bulla.jpg (236x213, 8K)

Pinochet will resurrect and make chile great again.

I'm Canadian when I cross the atlantic

extremely based post fellow CHADlean, cucks who are ashamed of our country are free to leave

I didn't mention argentines at all, You're the ones with inferiority complex, retarded baboons.

same

I say Im from germany

Ever since being like 8yo I've always been really fond of Chile for some reason and I always liked your nation and your culture and people. I did a presentation for school on Chile as a 9-10yo too. Seems like a nice place to be even though you share borders with some hellholes. If I were to travel to south-america I'd definitely head there first. I genuinely think you're a pretty cool nation.

Attached: sydäm.jpg (240x210, 6K)

>This is why argentines...

No te da vergüenza escribir eso, pobre y triste weón? Como dijo el OP, el único sacowea acomplejado eres tú.

l o n g b o i

Attached: 1551056338193.jpg (473x473, 31K)

Better than spiting 7/24 for nothing like Chinese, at least they have reason to spit

Texas?

Wanna be frens?
Yeah, why not.
Sorry for break your expectatives lad, but is utter shit. There's absolutely nothing reedemeable here. I hope it gets better though, but for that we'll have to change many things. Also how can you know about Chile at that age?, are you a child of those who fled, due to the dictatorship?, or a proxy?
Stop the condescension, pls.

Pretty fucking rich coming from a yank vermin pretending to be a Japanese. Neck yourself, champ.

The Chinese migrants here are chill people, didn't have any problem with them, and also here every asian is "chinese" kek

Your country is not that unknown m8, I knew about Chile since kindergarten, because it's sounds like a chili sauce also we had a giant interactive wooden world map hanging on the wall in school and students used to rip off Chile from the map and use it as a wooden sword lmao

Chile is best place in SA tho.

Geography was taught in schools at that age and we had all the books and the internet available to do research. That was some 15 years ago. I'm sure urbanization has put a lot of strain on you but I hope the average chilean can still have it comfy in the countryside. Your geaography is stunningly beautiful and no financial or political struggle can ever take that away. I hope things get better there.

Last time i said i was argentinian just because is easier to explain

Attached: 154665614952s.jpg (150x150, 3K)

>students used to rip off Chile from the map and use it as a wooden sword

Attached: 1524960146891.png (1032x774, 1.05M)

Not OP but you are right, geographically speaking Chile is amazing, there are a ton of cool places to visit. But if you plan on coming stay away of Santiago, it is a real shithole

>I feel ashamed when foreigners ask me where am I from.
>n-no u!!!!11
Sigan mendigando aceptación de los países que ustedes consideran buenos y sigan negándolo cuando alguna persona con un mínimo de dignidad y amor propio se los saque en cara weones patéticos.

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

>richest nation in latin america
Why are you ashamed exactly?

It's not exactly a high standard

Maybe the fact that they barely can speak their own language

That doesn't mean jackshit when the 1% of the population controls the majority of the resources. The average people here is not better than other places on Latin America

>That doesn't mean jackshit when the 1% of the population controls the majority of the resources.
Every country has a 1% people blame all the time y'know.

>implying that it doesn't happen on every single other country in the world
The resentful is strong in this one.

Attached: 1551570315443.png (515x821, 61K)

Hahaha, well that doesn't seems to be a good reason to be known, I mean it's like our whole existence is given to a condiment.
Yeah, Finland has very good education system, I forgot that. For our part we learn nothing outisde big countries like Rusia, China, America, etc. I discovered Finland thanks to Stratovarious and Sonata Arctica.

Chile as a land is beautiful, but you can't feel proud of the nature of your land. That's the ultimate cope.
>m-my argentinians masters are right
>y-you should stop having a-an inferiority complex, or my argentinians master will laugh at us
>s-see how I'm laughing at you, s-see the image
Based braindead poster
These

>1% of the population
that happens pretty much everywhere esse

I feel ashamed when I post pictures of me as child, luckily now I'm handsome

Attached: 1551487553277.png (1237x1080, 2.08M)

Attached: 45356869679679.jpg (500x474, 135K)

I like Chile. Chile is ok. Chin up friend. :)

>Mexico
I knew Mexico was a shithole but I didn’t realize it was that bad

I want to hug a chilean now and tell her everything is going to be ok. :3

same

why is it always thirdies posting tiny thumbnails instead of full images? does this type of image look normal in your 1024x768 screen

Which la country has the biggest inferiority complex? My guess would be Brazil obv

>I'm from australia
>G'day mate, throw another shrimp on the barbie!

Attached: 5437345.jpg (495x362, 17K)

A los chilenos les gusta el chile mexicano.

Get some glasses manolo.

Attached: 45356869679679.jpg (1024x971, 153K)

Australian accent is so funny haha, and australians are such crazy lads, what crazy things will you do today? can i record it on my phone?

Hoy yo llegué en australia, de Madrid :)
Ahora Voy a coger un avión para Tamworth, un cuidad rural de australia

como consigues dinero para viajar?

Porque los dos son viajes de trabajo.
Entonces yo gano dinero cuando viajo :)))))

basado

Attached: aprubs.png (720x644, 46K)

Just move to FYROM and get citizenship. Like 40% of the population is Albanians there.

Ah bloo bloo

Chile is best country in south america. At least you'll agree it's much better than brazil argentian and colombia.

>I'm from belgium
>come again?

Well, that's like saying that you're the most intelligent in a class full of kids with down syndrome.

Bolivia is the best country by far

>where are you from
>Dominica
>ah, that’s cool. My boyfriend is from the Dominican Republic, too

>where are you from?
>Finland
>finnish him xD

Attached: 1480707107970.jpg (5333x3000, 1.61M)

>t. boliviANO

All Asians are Chinese to us so don't bother

I often pretend I'm Italian, so people won't think I'm rich

ok, are u brown?

people don't know where my country is so i usually just say yugoslavia or serbia

I don't think so, but people still think I'm from Milan

I hide where I'm from online and never tell anyone else, I also often lie and say I'm from Britain because my accent can be mistaken for a British one.

Attached: 1538760266147.png (140x97, 20K)

Attached: A4AAC1B0A4CFB2BFA4F2B8C0A4C3A4C6A4A4A4EBA4F3A4C0_A5DFA5EBA5B3.jpg (500x329, 42K)

People often mistake me from other nationalities. Feels good

haha ur a gay :D

ok...

Attached: yoshi yoshi.jpg (450x338, 36K)

Im ashamed about having a wh*Te name

Attached: 1470843556893.png (714x574, 84K)

My default answer is just
>oh, a small country in eastern europe

can you send me 500 franc to buy new laptop?

Same

The only foreigners I've talked to irl were 1&2 gen relatives from USA and Australia

Attached: 1540233020759.jpg (978x1547, 196K)