Strap in biz. Amb is mooning

Already up a few percentage points and it’s not stopping

Attached: AE8B047B-8F2B-47EE-AC80-6C572FCD9C02.jpg (742x486, 261K)

Bump for curiosity

bump for reality

AMB doesn't get discussed on Jow Forums due to crazy FUD campaign. DYOR but mainnet is supposed to be coming this month, but so far there hasn't been a direct announcement on it. Might be delayed as is the case with so many mainnet launches.

forget this grab some SKY mate, bound to go big in Q4

no real fud except for SKY obv. the new internet has loads of detractors, i feel pitty for them

Brace for q4, skycoin will peak again.. also check the ecosystem (totally worth it)

too late to go in now, while with the sky ecosystem it s never too late... you can always join in and sell bandwidth.. the community needs you

Def buying some miners, that should do well monthly.

alright, somebody had to do it

New version, with improvements.

Attached: fatchad2.jpg (742x486, 80K)

>FUD campaign
>Doesn't get discussed on biz
Nigger there are five threads on AMB st any given moment because you people are constantly shilling it. I haven't seen an AMB FUD thread in months you delusional shill.

Thanks.. 4 ambs will be deposited in your wallet

Those threads get 3 replies and die because they are shitty reverse FUD. Even this thread is reverse FUD. The OP image has been modified, the original is much more conservative with 1mil being the top. The campaign is about turning AMB into shitty pajeet project on Jow Forums so it is immediately dismissed.

B-But ceo claimed 1 million bundles is the CONSERVATIVE figure...

>It's a conspiracy that has been going on for months
You are just lazy shills trying to see what sticks and gets posts. That is the reason they die. You find one which catches attention and stick to those. This dumb conspiracy theory is just to hide a very simple strategy of shilling.

OP modified an image of the CEO? Hahgahah. So he's supposed to be fatter? Hahahahah

F A T
A
T

Nice try pajeet

lol he's getting fatter but I thought this was the other FUD thread

All that Macdonalds

Fuck amb, sky is the way, it s nor so hard
>strong exosystem
>skyledger blockchain 3.0
>super cool hardware
Just a taste, learn more and invezt