Why all relevant religions are from Asia?

Why all relevant religions are from Asia?

Attached: dd.png (230x219, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15E26GexJ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but Hinduism is just European Polytheism that traveled to India.

Christianity is European

WE

>RELEVANT RELIGIONS
HAHAHAHAHAH

>Christianity is European

Attached: 1513406794569.jpg (361x408, 12K)

I am not a Christian

>american education

Attached: images (1).jpg (439x500, 27K)

But communism is European.

They literally are the same religion as they both come from the same culture, why do you think Deus is a word in both Latin and Sanskit?

>1 loan word exists so my fringe theory must be true

Attached: 1516867170024.png (645x729, 145K)

>fringe theory
this is literally accepted history, though what do I expect from an a*Stralian wojak poster

Attached: indoeuropean.png (1024x1024, 379K)

Attached: ???.jpg (1108x466, 102K)

no its not
you are saying like british are americans that traveled to europe

ancient aryans built the fundamental of hinduism who are "asians" that moved to both europe and india

lmao no, Indo Europeans came from Russia/Ukraine's Pontic Steppe and spread into West Europe and Asia.

Attached: nordic kicks.webm (600x338, 233K)

They came from East Asia, then moved into Siberia and Eastern Europe. Or they came from south of the Caucasus, if you believe the experts.

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

>East Asia
WE

>Christianity is European.

Attached: thumb_iil-give-you-1o-thousand-yen-to-kill-your-self-43586934.png (300x344, 61K)

Right next to Mongolia actually, but only if you believe in the pontic steppe area.

>the saturn V is german

Attached: brainlet6.png (866x900, 94K)

Not much going on right now, a few hours ago there was a lot of music playing outside. Now it's just cars passing by.

vocaroo.com/i/s15E26GexJ1g

are you confusing Aryans with Turks?

Wrong, aryans are the indigenous people of India who migrated to europe.

Do you seriously not know this? If you're parroting the pontic-steppe hypothesis, you should know that they first lived around Mongolia.

WE

>Mention Aryans
>Suddenly an Indian appears in the thread.

wew

No, he isn’t wrong. Syria is unironically foundation and root of indo-european race. Also, a huge chunk of original syrian lands belongs in europe actually...so yes it is european but in a syro-euro way.

Only that shit religion hinduism and judaism is asian, rest is purely african-european. I am literally 40% african, mixture of ssa and northern african. Rest is middle eastern and the unspeakable..western-northern european.

Nice bait

The New Testament is written in Greek, by hellenized Jews, adressed to Greek-speaking Christians that lived on Greek lands. It uses Greek terminology and literary genres The Fathers of the Church used Neo-Platonic, Aristotelian and Stoic concepts that came from the Greek philosophical tradition.

Using that logic Islam is just as European.

>rest is purely african-european
wot?

I don’t want to be associated with *sia. I hate desis lol.

Yes and no, though there is not a very large difference amongst Christians and Muslims. I'd say that because Christianity as a doctrine was developed by Europeans and in European soil that's what makes it particularly European. And, while Islam also adopted a lot of Neo-Platonism and Aristotelism, the rivalry Islam had with Christendom made it de facto un-European. In fact, it was around this time (the Islamic invasions of France that the idea of Europeans was born)

Asia is the biggest continent
Also Europe is part of Asia in reality even if European autism doesn’t agree

Also I didn’t even make sense of my own bullshit, I wanted to say "rest is african-...and the unspeakable european". Like they say we wuz afro-asiatic. Nvm.

Islam was a religion preached by mohammad in arabic to an arabic audience, what do you mean?

*tips fedora*
no religion is relevant
*resumes playing WoW*

Christianity was a religion preached by Jesus in Aramaic to a Canaanite/Hebrew audience, what do you mean?

Yeah, but Christianity isn't based on what Jesus said, it's based on what some Jews said that he said. And what they said he said, they said it in Greek

Based. This post brought me to tears.

I'm not a very religious person, but I celebrate Christmas and I also go to Shrines.