Are you ready for the Indian century?

Nobody likes or trust Chinks anymore. They’ve shown their true colours after just consolidating a little bit of power, and those colours are shown to be very hostile towards the rest of the world, including whites.

Yep, I’m afraid everyone is putting their money on India now. It’s just the safe and right choice.

So get on board and join the Pajeet train! Invest in India! What are you... an incel? ;)

Attached: FC00FF18-2E3F-4F92-B376-4D40EFC1A930.png (288x292, 124K)

they're probably the most trustworthy of all South and West Asia

wow....after all the money we gave everyone for free this is how they think of us????

We'll never forget their invasions and smell.

What did our noses or Goa or Kashmiri's ever do them?

money doesn't buy respect or loyalty. I hoped you learnt your lesson, Kung-Fu-Cious

>for free
why are you like this
also
IM READY FOR THE TAMIL NADU CENTURY
DRAVIDIAN BVLLS OWN THE WORLD

stfu chink you're fucking gross even if you are a vpn

at least chinks dont smell

>mfw IIDF (Indian Internet Defence Force) is finally working

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 11K)

Jokes aside, that always seemed like a bad idea to me in the long term, just looking at how it went for the yuropoors and- well- the whole world. We even tried that shit with rinkydink Liberia and it's like Mad Max out there, anyway.

Jesus was a Nestorian Hindi man.

how many rupees have you earned for your efforts?

Attached: memetoad32.png (800x667, 143K)

Indians are pretty based, they are the best immigrant population by far

>we gave everyone for free
Loans arent free rice bro.

fuck your mother

Oh, and Germany hates our guts for all eternity, despite rebuilding their country for them.

>at least chinks dont smell
While very rare some do.
t.NYC

plz find a cliff and jump

i once sit behind an indian, and that was one of the worst decision i ever made. didnt know someone could smell like that.

are you preparing for another shooting over there?

very bad idea

Hahah you fucking Canadian go sleep in your igloo

can someone post THAT pasta for this chink here

imagine being someone whos only not a monkey because of the little chink gene he has

>amerimutt

a monkey shouldnt insult eachother

Attached: 1510821676563.png (1124x598, 127K)

Lol I used to belong to a gym that had a bunch of Indians it is really bad. Like one of the worst smells.