I'm broke

I lost my job because it was casual and my boss got her nephew on my position. I got rent to pay on tuesday. My parents died when I was young. I spent my money on the material for my college. I don't know what to do anons, being born poor and being orphan makes it too hard, I will end it today. Thanks everyone here for the nice moments.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

If you wanna make your world better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change

no please don't do it, user! you will find a way.
can't you get neet bucks?

Don't do it, user. You have a lot to live for. Pick yourself up by the bootstraps and find your calling again. You can make it. We all will.

bro just shoot the nephew and then they'll need you back again

Can you go to your uncles or aunts? Grandfathers or grandmothers? Can you explain everything to the one you pay rent to, so that he would delay your payment? Can you sue your employer and search for another job? Dont give up man. Untill you have food and shelter everything is not so bad. Moreover if everything completely fails to you, you can go to special facilities for homeless to find a shelter for first time.

how much is the rent

Cant do government do something about people in your situation?

epic, simply epic

Where you form pal?

Cant the **

That is definitely illegal and something you could probably use the government to help you with.

if you want to end it you can do better than just this, it's underwhelming
take example on people around you, your countrymen for example, some have done great things

I live in a share house, but I won't get the money to pay it on time because I need to buy food first. I will find some shelter and search for work. I don't have the guts to end it. Thanks guys. I just don't know what to do, I wanna keep my studies but I got to pay my next college fee on three weeks and it's 1400 dollars. I will delay my studies and hope situation changes. I'm posting from a public place because I don't have wifi anymore

don't do it

Attached: god damn it 2.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

>take example on people around you, your countrymen for example, some have done great things

Attached: 1530160776425.jpg (283x381, 12K)

Come to Japan and become an English teacher. It's not ganna be a so bad life. Anyway please don't end it man.

It's not illegal when it comes to casual contracts in Australia

cant the govt help??????

>you could probably use the government to help you
what an Ameri*an thing to say.
Fuck off, commie

Unfortunately not, I'm not in position to apply for the dole.

Posts like this make me happy I live in a wellfare state where I'll never have to fear "going broke" but also makes me a bit sad that more people can't enjoy this. Godspeed aussie cunt, hope things get better for you.

You have to go back

They only give welfare to druggies and immigrants

Then you must take a stand, to make things right.

how much is rent?

340 fortnightly, it may seem okay but I'm in a difficult situation where the money left in my account is for food

get a job at a kitchen, you can cut a shit ton of expenses if you eat at work and are allowed to take leftovers with you

do you have a paypal? i can send you the USD equivalent to 340 AUSD.

I always wondered how that works. It feels like every person going to Japan to become an English teacher is successful. Is the demand so high?

Praying for you ausbro. Hope things get better.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550318899786.jpg (720x535, 45K)

I'm trying, I'm right now applying for heaps of places online and tomorrow morning I am going to hand resumes
yes, it's [email protected]
you would really save me right now user

Thanks everyone, I will leave now. Things will get better. I will find a job and save some money. I'm young and I can finish my studies when I'm older. I don't mind living in a shelter for some time. Thanks everyone here, God bless each one of you.

Time to invest in kneepads and suck some dicks for 1 dollar each like a true Jow Forumsness man

This is why we need UBI.

godspeed. you are almost guaranteed a job in a kitchen since people are unreliable, the work can be tough and stressful at times, people don't stick around.
but you get used to it rather quickly and once you do you can take a jab at school again.

t. works in a kitchen and goes to uni

i sent you the dollary-doos mate, be good ya cunt

Based user

BnR

Good lad

Hope everything goes well for you, cunt

Godspeed, OP.

This is what separate people from animals

I've always wanted to do this for random anons, but I'm too paranoid I'll get some kid living in his basement who isn't in need. I'm broke as shit and get paid peanuts, but I'm more than willing to lend a hand to fellow anons in some capacity.