What kind of posters would they be if they were here today?

What kind of posters would they be if they were here today?

Attached: Ancient-Roman-Flag.png (275x183, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As mentally ill and violent as I am literally.

Probably superiority complex

They would be Greek.

Gay

They'd basically be Americans, constantly posting about how they are the greatest country in the world, how learning any language other than Latin is useless, and how Rome and Milan are more culturaly different than China and Sweden.

SPQR-kun is for bullying...

According to the surviving graffiti;
>had a great shit fratres
>implying my penis is not for men's behinds
>Idaia is my waifu
>paying more than 4 sesterii for a whore, shiggy diggy
>tfw no gf, curse that whore venus

ABSOLUTELY FUCK CARTHAGE

>Have 2000 years to homogenize multiple cultures to some form of roman

Prolly shitposting about the uppities in Rome itself being "niggers"

Absolute we-wuzzing. Most of the people that lived in the Empire weren't Romans

American and Roman posters would roast thirdies

>''fob'' everytime a non roman posts,in their general

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Evocati Cohort, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Parthians, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in trve roman warfare and I'm the top legionare in the entire SPQR armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with force the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Rome and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my gladius. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the roman army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Stop larping as roman

Tunisians would be their prime target for bullying.

came to post this, also complaining about germanics instead of niggers and mexicans

Romans were the Americans of their day

Med supremacists

Depends on the era.

>400 BC: like Indians or Pakistanis
>100 BC: like Russians
>100 AD: like dumb Americans
>400 AD: like Jow Forums

Literally USA, but with a Culture

>Rome
>culture
Nah, literally USA, including the lack of culture. Their arts, their literature, their philosophy, even their gods are mostly stolen from the Greeks.

So, essentially /brit/ in tunics and togas.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

Retard Latin gods come from the Indo-European religion just like Greek ones, they didn't "steal" their gods.

>oh bloody hell lads,I was hanging out with thiey girl from Germania superior and she blew me off. In Jupiter's name why mustn't I breed with a proper harlet? All the comrades in mey legion all have female companionship but net me? Why dammit? Is it because I am an lusitani immigrant to thiey Rome? I speak perfect Latin and pay all of my denarius!!! Bleedy hell one of this sunny days I am going to start a new life in Gaul lands and see if I am of better fortune

The original Roman religion was more or less animistic, with deities that were not physically represented, and these deities were not the "classic" Roman gods either, even if some of them bear the same name.

The "classic" Roman pantheon (the new Jupiter with his lightning bolt, Mercury, etc.) did not exist in the older days of the Roman Republic, because these gods were brought later by the Greeks (and no one else, regardless of the fact a common Indo-European tradition exists). They modified the existing Roman deities or, in some cases, were completely unknown previously.

>if
Nōs tamen vīvimus, amīce. Virum bonum mentīrī nōn decet.

>The "classic" Roman pantheon (the new Jupiter with his lightning bolt, Mercury, etc.) did not exist in the older days of the Roman Republic

most would just bitch about how slaves don't work harder and dab on chr*stians

they were taken from the etruscans like most of roman culture