I got bullied in school

I got bullied in school

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (488x550, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xx7K2YKwhGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to get bullied by some guy, until I suckerpunched the fat fuck when he call me names in private. Never bothered me again. Maybe it can work for you brobro

I can't stop laughing sorry.

stand up to your bullies fren

Attached: 1543957804809.png (790x397, 159K)

I already finished school. i just remembered how i got bullied and it made me feel sad

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

>tfw bumped into the bullies who used to bully you in school

Who bullied you hans? A syrian refugee?

EARLY AND OFTEN

Attached: big_1499792842_image[1].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

His name was Yannick and he also became one of my only friends afterwards seeing how I was insane in LoL. I carried his garbage ass every game. Though I will never forget how hard he used to humiliate me in school

Retaliation, revenge

>prime bullying material
>was never bullied
heh

Attached: 1552313585705.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

Same

I was THE bully in school

tfw no finnish qt bully

I bullied people in school

Attached: 1495842509653.png (941x887, 199K)

>tfw I was an actual bully in school
>tfw I remember those times as fun even though I know I shouldn't
I still feel bad for the people I bullied tho

Attached: 1501278680181.png (599x643, 384K)

Has anyone else here been bullied via being ignored/shunned?

I feel like it's ironically the most ignored form of bullying.

I have bullied the bullies

Only as an adult, but that's because I'm emotionally stunted and a generally unpleasant person.

Attached: 1541379233201.png (657x527, 29K)

I don't know man. I still get the short end of the stick in that regard too and I feel it's more just being the sort of "disposable" type of friend in a group.

You know, they type that apparently joined in too late. Kinda sad that even at this point in my life people would rather just leave you on read or send some half-assed cynical meme in response to a direct call for help.

lets compare
>be me in primary school
>fat fuck
>short
>naive
>weirdo obsessed with vidya

He who doesn't stand against his enemies deserves to be dominated

No sympathy for the weakling.

Sounds like narcissism and an incessant need for validation to me Tbh

Attached: 1495844124799.png (432x391, 58K)

>tfw you meet people who used to bully you and you’re twice their size now
feels good

>ywn get to go back to school & hulk smash the person that bullied you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xx7K2YKwhGs

One time some people who I thought were friends of mine just started ignoring me.
Eventually I ended up hanging around with the "cool kids" so to speak instead and then they wanted to be my friend again.

>be me in primary school
>underweight
>a bit tall
>naive
>weirdo obsessed with vidya and cartoons

why weren't we bullied? did you have a big sister protecting you? in my case there were lots more bullying targets and i was friends with the bully's gf

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

I use to stutter when I was a kid so all school bullied me. I know this stuff from my mother because it was so painful that my brain removed it :( but I'm still really shy and never watch people in the eyes

The schools I went were mostly consisted of nice people, and I was always friendly and nice to everyone I've met, including the most jerk ones, so no one had any reasons to bully me.

Attached: 73887.png (300x300, 142K)

Do you want me to talk to my refugee frens Hans ? They will take out your bully in exchange for your sister

There's this 6'2" guy in my school who's pretty bulky but he gets bullied by the short skinny guy. It's really disorienting to see.

i deserved it for acting gay desu

What did you do?

stay sad you fag, because you didn;t do anything to undo this. You were and are a pussy.

in boarding schools, the "gay" kids would get buttfucked by the seniors as some sort of ragging ritual haha

Did you too fuck gay boys when you were a senior?

Attached: 1551272988766.jpg (1242x1320, 596K)

I would love to get bullied by you

I never went to boarding school, my dad did and some of my friends do, and from their stories it sounds really cool haha

Wtf is wrong with you people

I was never bullied in school despite being a retarded loser with barely any friends. I thought that stuff only happens in American movies, how exactly were you bullied? And how did it start?

I did the same and then I got attacked by a flock of them, hahaha fuck.

yea I bet you're just fat lol

pic rel

Attached: l4pe8urfwrhz.png (1511x681, 978K)

once you're approaching your 30s you barely think about your school days anymore, be it the good or the bad ones

Envy you

>missed out on young love
i'm still at that age where its acceptable for me to date 16+ so if i'm chad enough in the next 2 years I can probably make some girl's life

Attached: 1551561628739.png (894x894, 89K)

>tfw 24
how do I date highschoolers without looking like a pedo

Pls help him paki bro

I wanted to miss it one time I had two girls interested in me at the same timw and then my autism just kicked in and then just ignored them both

>lonely beta who didnt socialize and slept through highschool
>somehow managed to befriend the jocks cause one of them was an AOE fan
>no bullying

bullied some also got bullied
so i think its fair deal

this. just the way it was in my school

>frog poster

I think I can see the reason here......

>young love

that was a scam, neighbour. 3DPD arent worth it. But.....if you insist, just wait until 2030, maybe the chinese will finally producing clones based on that scientist guy research

>24

its already too late dude. Maybe on the next life

ah farewell then

Attached: sM77zRs.jpg (709x765, 39K)

wait.....livestream it please I need another /rekt/ thread material

extreme cringe

Is Yannick a german name?

I bullied others and also got bullied myself. I was mean as fuck too, and I would torment other kids, but kids would torment me too. Ah the cycle of life. I also had sex with one of my female bullies.

I bullied a guy in school by calling him a jew

I was extremely scared of people and ate my lunch in the bathrooms

Attached: dead inside.jpg (239x211, 12K)

I was too, but I've aknowledged the natural selection rule, so I know my place and I don't complain and just live the trash life I totally deserve.

this is why the Turks won

no different in your situation

How do you guys get over with bullying? I want to kill myself

just fucking destroy the bully you dumb cunt
crush his nuts like a pair of grapes

beat the guy up or at least lose a fight against him which will make you less of a target

>beat up my bully
>he got his brother to kick the shit out of me

If you think someone will cry over you killing yourself because they bullied you you're a moron. Just live your life as it were if you can't stand up to them

You don't. You accept that you're lowly trash that everyone despises and contemplate suicide every day but never do it because you're a coward (which is one of the reasons why you let people beat and humiliate you in the first place).

call him out in front of the class for being such a pussy that he has to get his brother to beat you up

at least you defended yourself and retained a shred of dignity
now the bully is the bitch because he needs to get other people to take you down because he couldn't do it himself

also this

You don't seem to understand, white boy. I am not the conquered. I AM THE CONQUEROR. I carry the bloodline of thousands of generations of Turkic horse archers and warlords in my veins. You and your "people" are no match for me and mine.

Throughout the generations, we Turks have conquered and subjugated millions of European Christian rats, and then gave them more human rights than their feudal overlords would have ever afforded them. We gave them jobs, salaries, wages, a purpose for living, conversion to Islam.

And then, you threw it all away. Gave it all up when the British told you to rebel. Millions of innocent Turkish civilians were slaughtered due to your inhumane atrocities.

The Turkish people will not be fooled again. We will rise again with the brilliance of the sun, and you will regret ever fucking with us.

That's sad OP, only those persons that speak the Spanish language, and possess their 89 iq accent variant of spoken English are so deserving of tireless ridicule. You have my sympathies.

>How do you guys get over with bullying?
Next time you get bullied pick up a chair and smash him in the head with it

He's not around me anymore, I graduated last summer. But I still have flashbacks from time to time.

How can I stop thinking about it?

Kind of wish I wasn't so beta and passive in high school. I wish I could have smashed the shit out of bullies. I still wish nothing but bad upon them today, I hope they die horrible deaths.

>Throughout the generations, we Turks have conquered and subjugated millions of European Christian rats
and vice versa apparently, judging by the appearance of the ottoman royal family

didn't get builled but got disregarded and ignored all the time until i grew and turned 17, ironically all those people that fucked with me want to hang out now, fuck those jewish tricks

It's a general European name like Matthias/Lukas/Mark whatever but yes, Germans name their kids Yannick

very few here are soy sissies like me Hyunyoung, most are based chads and I fully accept there right to humiliate alikes of me and my virgin lonely life. Once you accept yourself the way you are, life becomes not that bad no matter what.

Attached: 1549089093658.jpg (793x600, 52K)

He got put in "special" class, anyways I wasnt a good person either

>It's a general European name like Matthias/Lukas
those names are middle eastern

Attached: 1525217008643.png (416x464, 268K)

lol then he's a retard, how can a retard bully you? Just remind him that he is a retard in retard class every time he messes with you, and then contact the school when you mention that the retard won't stop bothering you

lukas comes from the latin name luca you subhuman rat

Yeah and humans come from Ethiopia but Euros are still Euros
Anyway I don't care, I have a Germanic name

I actually went through similar situations where I would have nasty flashbacks about my bullies. Everyday I was afraid to go to school because of them.

How did I get over it? I reminded myself that in the end, my bullies were just white boys, and I was a TURKIC WARRIOR, and that my ancestors had subjugated theirs with the fury of a thousand empires. This activated the inner Turkic genes in me, I got on a horse, and rode right into school. First, I shot the deputy in his wh*te skull with an arrow Parthian style. Then I shot the substitute teacher. Then I chased my bullies on horseback all the way to the football fields, and boy they could run. The white dog is so cowardly that when confronted with fear, they can outrun a horse. But eventually the combined momentum of my horse and my arrow caught up to them, and there they lay, like the corpses of rats, on the open field.

I got off my horse, tears of victorious joy in my eyes, and knelt facing Mongolia, and thanked Tengri for granting me this victory.

>latin
>european
jewish you dumb turk

I was the bully. Ask me anything.

Thank you for informing me, my white servant. You will have a place in education in the Neo-Ottoman Empire. The Turkic man is altruistic and will reward you for your service.

classic
what a whiny sluts they are honesly

He had issues, he got a teacher to follow him around to make sure he didnt go berserk I'm pretty sure his brother makes a living as a criminal though

Never act submissive before bullies, they respect only strength and pain .
Pick up a fight and kick the living shit out of bully. Use everything you could find, i.e rocks, sticks, pens etc
Just beat him to death and make him disable.

Attached: 1485329398920.jpg (480x480, 62K)

it was my personal experience growing up that the sort of person to become a bully in their youth was developmentally disabled. Was this the case for you?

>102916187
You know what do, mein klein mass shooter.

stfu you fucking abo mutt

This is what the Turks should have done to Ar*enian dogs, but alas, the Turkish man's altruism is his greatest weakness.

ok this is epic