Britain/Ireland's music culture is god tier

>Britain/Ireland's music culture is god tier
>Continental Europe is utter garbage (minus some exceptions in Scandinavia, and Kraftwerk)

What gives? Seriously, I don't understand.

Attached: The Cure.jpg (1484x980, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
youtube.com/watch?v=B-A9__yWHi8
youtube.com/watch?v=PDsgutzwwQI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0sRG9kAdqI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R71dPy1mvVA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrCFIgEYXM
youtube.com/watch?v=7vhhTvcLoRw
youtu.be/rGgZ3vRgiyE
youtube.com/watch?v=_mlUSI5-Jhk
youtu.be/qnPEc12lf28
youtu.be/t6wjCcWC2aE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh13MaANM4I
youtube.com/watch?v=V0RbKtVw7NM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhbzolr5QV8
youtube.com/watch?v=pg-23XLgHe8
youtube.com/watch?v=m0c38Wtdvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=sr7bSOWgfnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

music is gay

That's why we've deposited our corporations up your bunghole

americans are fat and stupid

Attached: 1552761538888.jpg (720x540, 51K)

>muh special islands!
do western europoors really do this? more cringe than finnish bydlos, impressive.

>The islands that produced The Bard are good at music

wow color me shocked

Yeah sure if you just pretend classical and baroque doesn't exist and also ignore chanson, metal, techno and krautrock
Get real

tell me with a straight face you know more than 3 people who actively listen to classical/baroque

I'll wait

They're the only cunts in EU speaking english natively making it more accessible to the rest of the word, i think

Post your favorite British music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
youtube.com/watch?v=B-A9__yWHi8
youtube.com/watch?v=PDsgutzwwQI

you are more exposed to british/irish music because its in your language and the brain of an english speakers explodes if they listen to foreign languages for too long

I do and funnily enough theyre all East Asian lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0sRG9kAdqI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R71dPy1mvVA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrCFIgEYXM

>techno and krautrock
ah yes those two important and relevant genres

>I do and funnily enough theyre all East Asian lol
We have a lot of Asian parents here who insist on their children learning piano, too

I'd never force my kids through that, but god bless them. They are 90% of the video game covers on Youtube. Every video I load up is some tiny Taiwanese hands banging sweet Chrono Cross or Final Fantasy music across my ears.

Techno was invented in Detroit USA anyway. Germs can fuckoff

>I don't understand.

exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=7vhhTvcLoRw

I do like our musical contributions, but clearly the greatest musical piece ever made is Freestyler, using the combined power of Finnish and British autism.

youtu.be/rGgZ3vRgiyE

I love Britain but I hate Britain

I know that feel also I hate the clash

They are hit or miss. Their unpopular songs are unironically better than their hit songs, but I suppose that's the heart of punk in general

Yeah but Juan Atkins and Co got inspired by Kraftwerk and Electro existed before Techno anyways.

I'm Japanese but I like European music, but you ...

You could have just wrote Detroit. Nobody will suspect that you mean any other city then the one in the US.

Does the rest of europe even make music?

That's true but techno != electro. Electro didn't really get popular after Kraftwerk until French artists like Justice morphed it into Electro-House. And then we arrived back at the situation in which House was invented in Chicago USA.

No offense but I've found foreigners don't really know anything about the USA on Jow Forums so I err on the side of caution now. You guys think we wear shoes inside of our houses because actors on TV/movies wear shoes on set. I'm sure you understand.

I don't know why, but we get no French music here at all. Or Italian, past Italo-Disco period. Why is that?

Do they not produce anything, or does it not cross the cultural barrier here? Or does the USA just produce so much crap in volume that no French/Italian/etc. music has a chance here?

German music is great though you uncultured burger.
youtube.com/watch?v=_mlUSI5-Jhk

I don't know if you are memeing but ironically enough everyone knows about Detroit.

youtu.be/qnPEc12lf28

Phew / JAKI LIEBEZEIT / HOLGER CZUKAY

No I'm not memeing, Europeans know jack shit about the USA. It's probably because only 10% of you have actually visited here. You are Alex Jones "no go zones in France" tier level of knowledge about the USA.

It is same here. I only know of this french singer.
youtu.be/t6wjCcWC2aE

>why is music made in a language I understand and appreciate so great while at the same time music made in a language i don't understand isn't appealing to me i don't understand

meanwhile I just finished listening to a playlist including Korean, Japanese, Brazilian, and South African music

>mom, I'm a patrician and elitist
I thought this plague among music """"listeners"""" was vanished long time ago.

>taste is subjective
soy.jpeg

>taste is the only thing i can brag about in my life
tryhard.jpg

>(you)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh13MaANM4I
youtube.com/watch?v=V0RbKtVw7NM

All music was invented by and in Germany. Everything before or since has either been a direct copy of their work or unstructured noise.

Europeans of any kind are unable to create musice, they only arrange sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=Qhbzolr5QV8

I like cure but I do not know why it is so popular in the UK.
Are they so great?

youtube.com/watch?v=pg-23XLgHe8

>that bass

Attached: 1548590514004.jpg (236x223, 12K)

refrain:
Take hapiness, as you can
Make your heart full
Make your heart full
Later mix them with love
And take it in your hands
Give to the other as much as you can
Give to the other as much as you can

youtube.com/watch?v=m0c38Wtdvz0

literal dogshit thread

take that back you fucking ratoid
youtube.com/watch?v=sr7bSOWgfnI