reconciliation sex after?

Why?

DAS
IST
RAPE
TIME

I wish I was your dad

I used to hear Dad beating up my mom when I was 12-14

Attached: 1550911139816.jpg (894x894, 72K)

When he gets angry he takes it out on her, she's 7 and completely innocent

He's never hit me before, I don't know why

>beating noise
bet you wont even see any bruises after

is she cute?

Be a man and go beat your father faggot.

>she's 7 and completely innocent
Oh what the fuck
Get the belt and choke him out

Cuck

Beating up your father is a coming of age ritual. As you leave him lying helpless on the ground he would shed tears of pride

Do something about it then.

I have beaten my dad and my mom

AMA

same
my dad used to beat me up
now he's a broke, helpless old man with a life-threatening illness

Attached: 1546988453269.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Give OP advice on how to do it.

why don't you just whoop your dad's ass? that's a rite of passage for all young american men

challenge him to a dance off

OK, I am giving an Armenian an advice

1.Get the belt and choke him out
2. Get the knife too for scare factor
3. Give him a scary look
4.Scream him and move quickly
5. Time of choking him spit on his face and say whatever you think about thim
6. Play Dethoened Emperor so nobody can hear you
7. After beating him up throw him out or let him lay down

He won't do shit after that

Thanks. This sounds like good advice OP, try it out.

hot

I used to hear my mom and dad arguing every day when i was in high school. Terrible times.

wtf i fucking love azerbaijan

Wtf. Id never beat my father no matter how wrong and mentally ill he is. What a bunch of cuckold idiots you are. He can clearly see that i can defend myself so he wont take a pride in me beating him.
Not to mention he is strong as fuck and even now i probably cant beat him easily.

Attached: ThAi4rDwzMw.jpg (500x315, 36K)

Don't make him bleed btq
Bleeding can be charged as a domestic violence in Azerbaijani Civil Law (dunno Armenian)
If you make him bleed and do the time just find the edge of them bed or some sharp edge of furniture and stomp him there
You don't need to be fighter to do that

>Not to mention he is strong as fuck and even now i probably cant beat him easily.
Sounds like you're the only cuck here if you can't beat up your own father.

My dad could still wipe the floor with me fuck he is so strong. My grandfather is even stronger than my dad in his 60's. At least I can beat my soyboy uncle.

post body

>Wtf. Id never beat my father no matter how wrong and mentally ill he is

Attached: 1549006221697.gif (452x371, 59K)

Dexter, what the fuck are you doing in this shithole?

I understand him. My parents are the only reason why I didn't off myself yet

Go help him you ingrate, he probably has good reason

He is objectively strong as fuck, he can lift bee hives all alone when moving them to hibernate during winter. And they weight ~ 150-200 kg. Absolute genes.
I can knock him out as i do boxing since childhood, but i will never do that. Americans are cultureless brutes if beating parents is ok for you.
Well he is strong but he never beated me nor my brother and sister. Only if i or brother really fucked up. Sister was beaten by mother exclusively lol.

Attached: 1551906595074-int.png (640x550, 6K)

what is wrong in steppe people?

Baku is nice, man,fuck you

If this is not some bait bullshit then you better do something about it, whats your mom's reaction to this? Is he beating her regularly like every time he gets mad to something?

This one time my dad gave my mom a purple eye out of nowhere when I'm not home because he is mentally ill grumpy old man with delusions. I wouldve beat the shit out of him if I was there at that moment even tho he's stronger than me. There is nothing cuck about it

Our neighbours are Russia, Iran and Turkey

Just imagine that
Crisis of 2015, population decline and all other things made us crazy

Caucasus is not Steppe.

If this is not bait why haven't you done something about it?

You don't have to be honorable, I mean the bastard is already beating up a young child. You could just choke him while he's asleep or some shit.

I am actually very nice person but very sensitive. I live in Russian neighbourhoos=d
I was also arrested

Plus I am also accountant but I hate mah jerb

How old are you user? Are you big enough to beat him up and teach him a lesson.

Why arent you doing anything then you fucking asshole

I heard my dad masturbating furiously in the bathtub earlier because my room is right next to the bathroom and we live in an old shitty house

You are the cuck retard

Do something and stop watching you cuck

so, what's the problem? She'll grow up a modest and humble lady, like all armeniang girls should. You're dad is a very wise man

Unless he fucks her, he is a cuck

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

Then what are you waiting for you coward?! Go help him!

Challenge him to a game of Fortnite

wait, there are more than one armenian poster?

yes

user, I...

Attached: Lisa the painful.jpg (968x411, 22K)

holy shit it seems turks were right in killing you

>holy shit do something about it!!!

Attached: 1543913500743.png (231x218, 20K)

I thought Armenia was civilised. Report the faggot, you dumbfuck or beat him up

Who cares i got beaten up too i don’t care it made me a productive efficient member of society. Tiger parenting is good.

There could be some merit to this. Guy I know said he only got through school cause his dad beat it into him. Now he has a decent job. Meanwhile my parents have never laid a finger on me and I'm dropping out of school because I'm too lazy to study, so I'll be stuck with a shit job my whole life. Beating a 7 y/o girl, or really beating a girl at all is completely senseless.

you've probably never had to deal with a girl that grew up without frequent beatings if you think it's "senseless"

ya'll some crazy fagtards

Do like that norwegian that killed his dad with a fire extinguisher and posted it on /b/ last Christmas.

I’m an arab girl first time i got beaten up that was not abuse was at age 5 before that it was abuse but looking back at it i deserve it 100%
When I was 5 I mean. Beating your daughter is good, it will not make her a thot n shit.

tfoe kech

>I'm an arab girl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14-18-58-01-935_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (737x602, 71K)

Post feet habibah

In third world you hear your dad beating up your mother

In first world you hear your mom getting fucked by a stranger

Beat up your sister before he can do it, you will show him who is the alpha male

Oh yeah I used to hear dads having sex when I was 10 during "sleep"

If you don't want to kill him, wait until he sleeps and cut his achilles heels. He won't be able to follow you when you or she runs away.

If you're feeling friesky, take a hammer and destroy his kneecaps, it will have a similar effect, just more pronounced.

That way you will be safe :)

This is why russians don't deserve Crimea

>guys from Azerbaijan and Turkey trying to help an armenian
Wholesome

They are trying to get his dad killed. Bloody bastards still planning to kill Armenians

Why have none of you just told him to call the cops?

My dad broke my arm when I was like 7 lol

Moscow first world now

This thread made me sad :(
I didn't know there were so many abusive parents

Were they doing it naked?

Sneaky bastards

I would only beat my daughter if she didn’t give good head so it’s probably after.

ooh,so you're a man of culture as well

Beating innocent girls isn't right!
I understand corporal punishment, a couple of spanks with the belt if they're doing something wrong, but beating up an innocent child is wrong!!

Tell your dad he might go to jail for that!

Attached: 1541260039482.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

The police should put a finger on family issues

shouldn't*

>Beats the old man who spent his youth raising him and taking care of him
Typical albino.

why are you all so violent? how about talking to your dad and ask why tf is he beating your sister?im assuming you don't have a mother because he would be beating her instead

Yes they should, if it borders child abuse

Take your sister away from home, contact the police and be her legal guardian if you can.

Cons? You're gonna have to wageslave to provide for both of you. But if she gets rich in the future it's guaranteed she will take care of you

>tp
>tf

My dad never beat me except for one whipping with a belt but he did always hammer into me how useless and garbage I was. That's worse than a beating, imo, since it fucks with your sense of self much more. I would often wish he'd hit me so I could have an excuse to hit him

This is a great thread.

Attached: pics please.png (561x403, 392K)

If dad beats mom I go beat sister

did she take home a t*rkgroid?