Im done anons

Ive been kicked out of college, got fired from fucking mcdonalds, my family kicked me from home and they dont give a fuck about me, i've got bills to pay for this shitty room im renting and only $50 in my pocket

time for leap of faith, see you space cowboys

Attached: .png (657x527, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dn2z19QnEfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proofs or get the fuck out back to space, cunt.

N..no..

I don't know what kind of proof I can provide. And I don't give a fuck desu. For 7 to 8 hours by now I'll be dead if everything goes right

How are you gonna do it

Don't do it! :( There is always still hope. I know things are looking terrible now. Sometimes life is going to hit you hard, but you have to keep fighting.

I'll just jump from a height. Wanna wait for evening though, as I always liked nightwalks. The last one gonna be cool
Thanks for kind words my Indian brother, but fuck me, I can't take it anymore

Are you living in a Country with a proper wellfare system?

Are you from the americas?

>And I don't give a fuck desu
Based trips. Hope satan treats you nice.

What country are you from?

I wouldn't jump man. Hanging is a much higher probability of getting the outcome you desire. Just drop hang 5-6 feet depending on your weight and its a sure thing.
Good luck anyhow bro.

>Ive been kicked out of college, got fired from fucking mcdonalds, my family kicked me from home and they dont give a fuck about me
Why? What happened?

please dont user. just go on unemployment and get a shitty job so you have an income and something to occupy your time.
please also consider getting a therapist if youre suicidal. i believe in you fren.

Attached: 1549074490540.jpg (600x315, 29K)

8 hours from now is evening according to you. Must be uk maybe

user please don't :(

I know it seems like it but suicide is never a proper closure.

give me the $50 first

based iran user. do want the nuclear plans?

Attached: 1547955200742.jpg (563x542, 299K)

I'm currently in America, it's not my native country though. But whatever I guess
Thanks based user
I left no chance for getting alive from that since it's gonna be really high...
Fuck me I've mistaken the hours
I just don't know Anons, everything just felt apart. Few days and I'll be homeless, I barely have money for food, I've been diagnosed with depression 4 years by now, I'm out of antidepressants and jesus fuck, for what purpose is it all
For what fucking purpose

Now you will start to live, congratulations.

Have a nice trip,weakest link

Natural selection n Evolution is beauriful

Dont do it user. It sounds like everything in your life is shit now but there are steps you can take that will set it back on track. You've got to deal with your depression first though. Mentally healthy people dont kill themselves, that's the disease pushing you towards suicide. It's a lot easier said than but done but after a few years and similar circumstances to yours things are finally getting better. You need to get another job and should start taking community college classes to build up 60 hours of credits before reapplying and you'll be back on track financially at least. It's not hopeless, I failed out as well and now I'm a CPA. I strongly advise you to take the time and spend tonight researching free mental health options in your area. If you're seriously going to kill yourself, you might as well put it off a night and researching one last time to see if theres any good options around you. Accept that tonight the old you that led you to this point is dead, and recreate yourself tomorrow. Think about the behavioral traits and way of thinking you wish you were like and start emulating that. If you stay dedicated within a few months you'll take on some of those mannerism yourself, and eventually you'll be the person you wish you were. Please user, dont kill yourself tonight and instead start rationally thinking of solutions to your problems. Getting treatment and a stable job needs to be the first of these. Please dont do it user, the users of this site were unknowingly my support group for years because I had no one else and I love all of you guys.

Attached: 1_9dPvVSu9fIYG_5JltNGxLQ.png (1400x782, 444K)

go on medicaid. you can get meds for free in a position like yours.

Do Aliens go to heaven?

They fuck off back to the hellish dimension they come from,untll they illegally immigrate back to earth for more gibs

dont know about lslam, but in Christianity all are gods creatures, but animals do not have souls. so it would depend on the complexity of aliens, are they "people" or "animals."
do they get alien virgins or human ones?

youtu.be/dn2z19QnEfQ

Thank you for your kind words. I might do as you told me, I doubt that'll change anything though. But, again, thank you
Haven't heard that before, Queen is fucking based. Thanks

Do a flip alien man

Will do, specially for you

What is your cunt? NZ?

Honestly though, go visit a church or something doesn't have to be catholic. You don't have to repent just listen to the mass, just pray I guess. It won't save you from hell exactly as you need to have commited a sin first before contrition but at the very least you've talked with God before you've offed yourself. What's to lose anyway? You're going to off yourself and going to church is free.

I really hope you do user, good luck. It's a cold world out there but even if it takes a decade real happiness is always attainable, and I'm willing to guess your young and can live a long time if you choose to. And if you die tonight then you'll never have another chance to enjoy those years.

As for the homeless situation, if you have a car get a cheap gym membership and hygiene wont be an issue, meaning you'll still be able to be presentable for interviews/work while you get things together. If you dont have a car though, you need to use the time before your homeless and go to city/county level government and ask for relief. Workers can fast track you for welfare/rent assistance. After that, hit up all the churches and shelters near you and ask if they can help you in some way. Churches are a great option even if you're not religious because their tight knit community can help someone get back on their feet, and many will be able to help get you employed if you seem presentable (if you dont believe just play along, many of the teachings are wise anyways and you can still learn from them). Offer to help with whatever work they may need. You've said you're not from the US, so I also recommend reaching out to churches/religious institutions heavily attended by people from your cunt even if they're further away, because if they take you in you'll be able to mesh quickly. You're bound to get turned down by some churches and shelters, but you'll find one able and willing to help you if you keep looking. Please, do what I said in the last comment and this one as well. Tonight does not have to be the end. The next few weeks will be hard but not impossible, but if you follow my advice you can put yourself back onto the path for happy life.