/mena/

Revenge Edition

Attached: 1552812109505m.jpg (782x1024, 97K)

>mfw muzzies on fb and shitter cursing jews and christians, and playing the victim card

Attached: 1540152841048.jpg (996x751, 129K)

theres 2 saudi posters

im surprised i thought it one just 1 autist

While I hate the house of Saud, it would be great if they made you disappear.

>2 saudi posters

There are 2 proper saudis, 1 syrian, 2 egyptians(a Lower and an Upper Egyptian; I am the first), and some others.

Ignore that faggot don't feed it (you)s

hi based /mena/ posters

I’d say that I have pale skin that matches exactly Luschan’s scale number 6 sans freckles and moles, as for my tresses they have moderate amount of pigmentation but not enough to make it black and it‘s hair type would be considered fine wavy hair, hairtype 2A to be very exact. Strong body hair but only on scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes. Stature is tall, far above average, my relative trunk length is brachyskelic, on top of that a mesomorphic body type with medical steatopygia absent. Perfectly mesocephalic, orthocranic, leaning between leptoprosop and mesoprosop too, medium-headed, orthognathous just like father Hitler wanted. Hyperleptorrhine nose strongly present, however, nasolabial folds, any type of eye-fold whatsoever guaranteed completely absent, so I am of trustable nature of course.

there's also that roastie who is thirsty for saudi dick and uses a proxy

i have brown skin, brown eyes and black hair

Wow based and redpilled keep selfhating they are gonna find you the friendly egypshit that’s cool and enjoyable to be around
Anta 100 bourcen mo beni adam
Yes you triggered me for first time
Fuck muzzies though

Blue eyes. Forgot to mention that. But eye colors are not important, i skipped unimportant details.

>Revenge Edition
B-but Moslem-sama. It was revenge against you, so it's counter-revenge at best.

How was your Friday? Did you pray salat at the Mosque Habibi? Stay blessed.

uwu why thank you pakistani-kun. I did :3 and you? owo
You’re btw a lot friendlier than the autist one that comes here sperging about non-existing african flags or something.

>Claims that I'm simply trying to appeal to cumskins

You're delusional. I am by no means a self-hater. Islam is a religion that one can believe in, not an ethnicity you subhuman.

If I no longer believe in one religion, I am no longer part of it. Therefore, how can one self-hate something that isn't part of himself?

Yes, I did, brother UwU
I don't who you mean, but this is nice board and that sounds kinda mean.

The pic says the kiwis started it therefore the thread edition is aptly named.

>mfw dawlatul islamiyah on suicide watch
Can't protect the ummah in the caliphate, can't protect them outside it

Attached: The_Architect.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

based paki
true representative of his cunt

>you subhuman
No read And since you’re from lower egypt I doubt you could fit the description.
Nice chessgame you’re playing, but I am pretty the shooter himself admitted he was also racially motivated, and I also know for sure you look exactly like the people he killed.

this edition is gay and gonna get me on a watchlist, can someone make a new one?

there's an autistic one that is deep into the nafri meme because it's Jow Forums and it's the only way to make himself looks superior as a shitskin

>If I no longer believe in one religion
Remind me what you savages do to apostates again?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD LADS

I'm a christian and I have infinitely more respect for muslims than for atheist "ex-muslims". At least Muslims believe in Allah and honour Jesus and Maryam Adhra

>revenge is gay
>I don't want to be on a watchlist

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Listen, if you're gonna revise for your exams here,you better fuck off.

what are the reactions on muslim social media around the world? do they hate aussies now?

Thank you brozer.
Isn't it weird since our reputation in Western countries is pretty much the same? Personally, I really, really like North Africans. Morocco was nice country when I visited desu.
proxy maybe

(didn't mean to reply to you)

What about revenge for all the Christians killed routinely in Egypt by muslim mobs?

>the muslim cries out in pain as he strikes you

If they were smart (Muslims) they'd lay low and not retaliate and present themselves as the victims and rub it in the face of whitoids in exchange of special privileges, like the Jews do.
Be like the Jews lads. Turn the other cheek.

Attached: 1551688111395.jpg (1350x1969, 394K)

Some people are demanding that the guy's family be hunted down (I don't agree with this)
Other people, who are uninformed, either say "revenge on NZ" or "revenge on Australia coming soon", like OP's pic related guy.

let me guess, you're jewish?

>Doubt.jpg

Muslims on Twatter are just as deranged as Westerners on that abortion of a website and most of them are either diasporas themselves or pretty westernized, so they throw a bunch of buzzwords and virtue signaling posts signifying their grief when I doubt anybody cares really.
Boomers on FB are spamming "huuuurr duuuuurr why are you calling him a lone wolf call him a terrorist reeeeeeee".
No one IRL cares really.

It was jew false flag, idiot.

Muslims in the west seem to be lobotomized. They're either retarded Salafis or retarded syncretics, with absolutely no other category.

So is the upcoming retaliation then :)

>t. jew

براس امك وقتاه اخر مرة شفت ايهودي في تونس؟ مش على خاتر قلت حكاية بديهية معنتها نحب الايهود. السيد الي عمل العملة يحب المسلمين يتجنوا كلعادة و يتعطشوا للدم و هكاكا حتى مالشفقة متع القورة يخسروها. الايهود تمسكنوا تمسكنوا لين ضربوا بلاد كاملة على على قلوبهم و طردوا العباد الى كانوا عايشين غادي

>it's the jews, it's always the jews
how low is your IQ?

Jews has profit from this situation. What a genius plan.
Also shooter was a jew. haha

>with absolutely no other category.
u forgot overzealous converts and shi'ite larpers.

you're calling to treachery and cuckoldness and there are a few tunisian jewish posters here

Also good fucking job OP on getting your thread pruned by the Janny for """""""""""""""""""""""disrespectful"""""""""""""""""""""""""" discussion of world cultures.

Cui prodest and divide et impera. Answer is jew.

How would you each describe your political ideology best?

>you're calling to treachery and cuckoldness
No you're right. They should definetly start bombing themselves like fucking retards and give the shooter what he wanted and start a full blown race war. Are you sure YOU'RE not Jewish?

Attached: cringe.png (268x188, 7K)

overzealous converts go in the salafi category, but I'll say I like them better than ethnically proud Salafis

>atheist
Merely an assumption. I am not an atheist but rather irreligious.
>At least Muslims believe in Allah and honour Jesus and Maryam Adhra
Why do you assume I don't? I just think Islam isn't good. I don't think Mary the Virgin was anything bad.

You keep putting words in my mouth. When did I say that I am white or that I hate brownoids? I just think the way muslims react on arabic social media is extremely and obviously different than the way muslims react on english social media.

I obviously think the shooter was a fucked up Jow Forumstard that got deluded by a bunch of memes. He was literally a 28 year old that failed his education, worked a min pay job, and was overall a failure. The crime he did was obviously fucked. I don't have to say that, but let's be real - muslims will kill more muslims in terrorist attacks than this guy would've done by the end of this year.

Also, fyi "Lower" means "North" and "Upper" means south.

Attached: 1489164985815s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Why do you assume I don't? I just think Islam isn't good. I don't think Mary the Virgin was anything bad.

Okay user, you have my respect. As long as you're not a faggy dawkins style atheist and not a jew, you're cool bro.

Which part of Masr are you from?

>Also, fyi "Lower" means "North" and "Upper" means south.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EGYPT.

Attached: born from the seed of RAMESES.jpg (720x691, 39K)

What's the plan? You seem sad in Saudi...

Attached: 1550491197869.jpg (600x631, 81K)

you seem to have a pretty low IQ, have good night

bro.... deism is kinda cringe, but I do like monotheists better than heathens

but *emotions*, why palestinians made their situation worse
jihadis are already taking advantage of this

Deism is based. I don't need to follow anyones religion to know God.

>better than heathens
>still falling for paganism is heathen meme

Something joo smelling here

>have good night
Kek, take off the proxy you stupid nigger.

Polytheist Pagans are cringe ("I want to be in touch with my street shitting unenlightened diseased ancestors")

are you my saddamist?
where are your spam?

>Polytheist Pagans are cringe
only if the larp is autistic (which it is 9/10 times in the modern day)

>"I want to be in touch with my street shitting unenlightened diseased ancestors"
I'd much prefer that over paying some Saudi jew all my neetbux to go to Hajj.

>be Syrian/Egyptian namefagger under Saudi flag
>get exploited as cheap workforce by your Saudi overlords

OP here, non-expat Saudi. Gib 4 Bosnian qt wives to breed and raise the next generation of mujahedeen.

I'd advocated the overthrow of Saud. They've vandalized Mecca.
*Drools* i can has dinaric hijabi gf? *licks lips*

why arabs so obsessed with white muslim women reeee?
there's the chechen women thing on their social medias too (chechen men are not into it)

A harem concubines for a single MENA qt with smelly arsehole and footpussy, is that a deal?

I am bro. I need some new additions to my Saddam folder.

Attached: SADAM-HUSSEIN-RARE-PHOTO-IRAQ-WARE.jpg (565x423, 120K)

based bosnian
dislike islam but respect it as your heritage and love its followers that were also your ancestors/family

>I'd advocated the overthrow of Saud.
another bunch of them would replace them

> They've vandalized Mecca.
>some paki yonks away actually cares about some sandnigger city
>"i'm... i-i-i'm not arabized!!!!!!"

I'm not. I have a thing for brown girls. I'd legit marry a sudanese or zanjiya if I could.

Actually, Caucasian (That is, Caucasus region) Muslims have this thing where if you try hitting on their women they murder you and toss your body in a ditch. Not just Arabs, btw. Pakis and Malaysians also drool over them.

this is a must have

Attached: trythis.jpg (264x191, 7K)

Absolutely. I'll throw in a mix of nationalities to match your generosity.

Hmm

Attached: UNKNOWN_AIDES.jpg (801x1773, 789K)

i'm... i-i-i'm not arabized!!!!!! why, you ask? I don't care particularly about the inhabitants of Mecca or Medina. I see them as landmarks.

> I see them as landmarks.
why? the fuck does it have to do with you? stop larping.

Really makes you think.

Attached: giphy.gif (356x272, 660K)

How did you know? I hope I get a good grade desu.
You’re saying muslims can’t play victim, meanwhile other groups do this all the time when something tragedic happens, and that’s what I’m targeting at. I agree with what you’re saying and even said both sides are being hypocrites, but that doesn’t mean they can’t for once feel victims when others would do just as much. I know your style and I usually encourage it but I can’t this time.
As for last sentence I still stand by with what I said, you’re whitoidish and the other eg*ptoid is by far more superior for being nubian 3arous instead of alekkksandrian pseudom*sri.
I haven’t slept excuse me for cringe.

How is this larping? It's the site of pilgrimage as designated by my religion. This is a crappy tangent to criticize global Muslims with. We don't care that we have to pay the owners of Mecca and Medina some shekels to stay around there for a month once in our lives. Literally no one cares about it that way at all.

sbeh l khir ya 9hab

The single bravest death ever captured on record. He died like a lion and a true Arab man.

"The lion does not care if the monkey in the tree laughs at him".

She looks like she fucks _____ guys

Attached: 1532546273025.webm (648x360, 2.91M)

>alekkksandrian
Listen Bushra I abide by anything, 'cept insulting our lord and savior ALEKSANDER. You take that back NOW!

Attached: beautiful KANG.jpg (217x300, 13K)

what was she doing there?

Sbe7 l5ir tawa fi9t?
Lazy t b h

that does it
I'm subscribing to PewDiePie NOW
fuck all of you T-Series faggots

she lost her contact lenses

> designated by my religion.
>This is a crappy tangent to criticize global Muslims with. We don't care that we have to pay the owners of Mecca and Medina some shekels to stay around there for a month once in our lives. Literally no one cares about it that way at all.

>gets his ancestor dicked by an arab once
>zoo wee mama we is muslims now akhi!

cringe desu. you married messihi bro? im scared for your sexuality.

My only queen is Tiye.

Attached: 4B3CEE9F-F4B6-4700-8488-B7CAF3274DBC.jpg (500x610, 37K)

So what's life actually like in MENA? Is it as caliphate as people say?

>jumps to new tangent
>chuckles
>i've got him good now!