How come Muslims in Britain, New Zealand and Australia are so religious and wear strange outfits (even the men)...

How come Muslims in Britain, New Zealand and Australia are so religious and wear strange outfits (even the men)? While in Sweden they become Westernized instead. Is it because they get a different kind or because they take after the locals?

Attached: 1552346326548.jpg (1080x1074, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cledyEfgEn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is now a wang thread. post your wangs here

Attached: duwang.png (282x144, 74K)

>this is now a wang thread. post your wangs here

Attached: 1551022442430.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Literally fucked some whore that looked like that.

clitorises are just deformed wangs, brozer

cant speak for any other country and im just assuming about my own but it is hard for muslims to assimilate in australia, most aussies are so fucking stupid they dont realize the lebs that come here are christian, i mean thats the easy way for them to get in, is to be christian in a middle eastern country whos being displaced and chased out by muslims in their own countries, when they get here the bogans shun them, so they stick to their own, and people assume theyre muzzies and thats that. muslims who have been displaced by war who come here are also shunned because aussies are so far up the arses of americans they follow the yanks into war, thus the public narrative is that "we're at war with these people"

There's a lot of painfully liberal Muslims here.

8/10

fuck muzzies
that is one based mindset

My acquaintance Ma Ming Qi would like a word with you.

>we're shitskins but you have to be our friends because we're not ragheads

Attached: 1552775992917.jpg (665x590, 83K)

The Christian Lebos are based people.

post some examples Sven

The absolute STATE of Maronite Christianity

Like these guys in the background wearing white clothing, you don't see that around here

Attached: 246436.png (816x474, 743K)

Would fug

yes you fucking do stop lying on the internet

>New Zealand and Australia are so religious and wear strange outfits

lol wut? This is 99.9% of Muslims in Australia and NZ youtube.com/watch?v=cledyEfgEn0

Attached: 2003-09-24_m3.jpg (300x400, 21K)

No, I live a no-go zone, and they don't dress like that here.

Reminder that OP is a muslim spreading disinformation. I see hijabs and burkas every day

Maybe it's different in Götaland?

muslims in the UK have a massive identity crisis, some integrate while others go all out on trying to be muslim, which is funny because they dress and speak Arabic despite them being pakistani

Attached: 1457164012478.jpg (511x507, 43K)

>Like these guys in the background wearing white clothing
Those are likely Arabs or Pakistanis. Turks here don't do that either unless they're fundamentalist shitheads.

because they are extremely racist and have no clue at assimilating these people into their society, just take a look at aborigines for example.

M8 they were going for Friday prayers

real productive members of society there, being at a mosque in the middle of a friday instead of out contributing. nz welfare system has some freed up cash now

Good

We have mostly Iraqis and Syrians and they're the BMW and sunglasses type muslims

It takes a few generations for westernization to happen. Three, from my observation.

So how long until aus are banned here so they can be productive citizens for dong xia mai corp.?

You're over a hundred years old?

they're pakis

Females definitely wear religious garb at all times. Men don't wear anything special, they dress like yugos.

i have the exact same nose

>Never been close to England in his life
Most Pakis here wear western clothing