$5000

Bitcoin will inevitably go to $5000 later this year. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Capture.png (1348x757, 126K)

>bitcoin will go to $5000 says the increasingly nervous man for the six millionth time

stupid meme line poster

keep redrawing

I can’t prove you right or wrong. I can’t see the future. What u can say is that anyone putting these gay fucking challenge me posts on biz is a fucking piece of shit. Give me some info why you think this idiot. You can take those meme lines and shove them up your ass.

stupid gambler

4.8 k is bottom

it'll flat line at 3k, and that's an optimistic prediction

2011 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $0

2012 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $1

2013 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $10

2014 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $50

2015 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $100

2016 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $200

2017 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $500

2018 Jow Forums
>btc will go to $5000

YOU ARE HERE

2019 Jow Forums
>btc will go to *insert number under production cost*

when will you learn...

never touching $5k ever again

>production cost

Attached: brainlet mask.jpg (645x588, 29K)

go short faggot. so i can liquidate your pussy ass. have a spine retard bear cuck.

swing first, nigga, swing first

Bullfags are nervous OP. Every week they lose more money thinking the bullrun will begin. Such delusional cucks

the market will prove you wrong

the fuck is your problem. even you say it will at least go to 7,5k again. So why not take a loan and go long x10 and close at 7,5k?

or are you insecure?

Sleep(2332800)
PostToBuz($currentprice)

Broofs supplied

Obviously the price of bitcoin is not determined by how much it costs to make, but the other way around.
HOWEVER
The people mining have a lot of money and power, and they manipulate the market and are in bed with exchanges to make sure they don't mine at a loss.

user can you pass them the message that they have to make us rich before their ass gets regulated?

it will.

You just have to buy until the next 2 halvenings.
1 bitcoin is enough to buy a house in 10 years, but better to have 2 or 3 bitcoins, then you can just live in one house and rent the other 2. Without even any other money, you can just live off the rent.

You know that when you rent a house they tell you to not pay more than 1/3 of your salary?
Well, then you need 3 hours to retire. More is ideal though.
I got 2 bitcoins and a house already, so in a few halvenings I'll just retire.

Heading to the 4-5k range no denying that. Would have to be a brainlet to think otherwise.

Bears are tired at $6k. Not saying it won't keep bouncing off of $6k for a while but $4-5k is peak bear delusion.

The CBOE ETF filing will be approved, and bitcoin will break its ATH within 2-4 months. Prove me wrong.

Its going to 2k anything else is pure delusion.

Then explain what happened in 2014 because for the longest time btc would not fall below a certain point but eventually it couldn't pick up momentum again and fell to 200. Why can't that happen again? The chart patterns look the same.

There you go. Anything else?

Attached: 1531766322176.png (1348x757, 132K)

if BTC did follow this pattern exactly like it is drawn and it is currently at the top of the line on the far right, would you sell?

Yes
See you at 4k

>every week they lose more
I bought at 6k wtf are you talking about?

>prove me wrong
your mama

$500 is fearprice.
You neets are whalechum.
Get rekt.

nah, this only shows 2018. 2019 would end with btc at 80k
sold the bottom eh..

I only have .445 BTC but will it be enough????

yea but i feel like if BTC did hit ath again people would sell preemptively expecting a double top

thats what everyone will be thinking then, a repeat of this year. Thats why they'll get rekt and will fomo in again at 30k by March 2019

>The chart patterns look the same
That's the best you got? "It looks similar to a previous year?" This is peak brainletposting

Attached: Adobe_20180717_000314.jpg (1348x757, 175K)

exactly the pattern, people will sell at 20k like fucking retards, CME futures will long and bitcoin will go so fucking high with the fomo of the retards selling at 20k buying back higher

Inb4 it follows this ta

Oh no, $800 below the lowest low so far this year! Get a job and pump your paychecks in until then you fucking neet, not everybody has time to stare at charts all day.

Good job avpiding the question brainlet. In 2014 tge price of btc stagnated and refused to fall below the original low set by the first crash. When it finally did bears and bulls were both tires for a while and yhen all of a sudden the market dumped to 200 usd. Explain

I'm not the person to whom you were originally speaking, nigger

Then you are a faggot with no argument. I never claimed that btc will follow the 2014 btc chart but the orginal post i replied to made a claim that he was so certain about yet completely ignored every btc hubble in history. Almost every btc bubble looks the same and you can't deny the striking similarities. History doesn't repeat but it rymes and the 2018 chart is ryming with the 2014 chart.

>be someone else
>schizophrenic retard randomly targets me with autism
>Then you are a faggot with no argument
stopped reading here

No point continuing this conversation

Attached: 1523498234351.jpg (629x505, 33K)

I guess we can’t. We’ll just have to wait and see, fren.

Bitcoin will inevitably go to higher than 5000$ later this year. Prove me wrong.