/éire/

Eagrán Lá Fhéile Pádraig

Attached: 1517062173196.png (630x480, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8iYAo90pE
news.sky.com/story/mosque-attacks-family-of-christchurch-shootings-suspect-say-they-are-gobsmacked-11668254
youtu.be/JSqrbdM8XjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Had a pretty shit paddys day last year, all I did was watch anime. This year I'm gonna play some vidya as well

looking forward to people complaining about gays and muslims in today's parade lads

The rivers green!

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 88K)

Why do people even care about the parades? You just stand around watching a parade, I don't see the appeal.

When will Americans learn to poo in the loo?

Parades began in the US as a way for Irish to assert their ethnic identity and displacement of WASPs

Disgusting

Country's fucked.

Attached: 1504119148825.png (850x850, 293K)

Based and green-pilled.

Attached: 1543980095708.jpg (1000x1500, 259K)

>watching the Dublin parade to see what annoys me
This can't be good for my health.

>looking forward to people complaining about gays and muslims in today's parade lads

Attached: 1551073196898.gif (722x720, 1.17M)

How?

i have returned alive
i think i enjoyed my time spent with the dog the most

Barely started and have already seen Brazilians, Chinks and blacks. Not happy...

Yank too...

why do you even care

Just is

Good, they're assimilating

Is this the Dublin parade?

Anyone else working tonight lads or is it just me?

Might do the same lad. I've dug out my old Xbox 360 after remembering that I've a bunch of games on it that I never played.

At work now. Working tomorrow as well.

Same pal, we'll be fucking rolling in the moolah come next week lad, pity we're missing the opportunity to drink it

Attached: 1530316489410.png (1001x1002, 523K)

Having an existential crisis. I just got my DNA results back and it says that I'm 43% Irish/Scottish and 9% English/Welsh. I had thought I was only 25% Irish, 25% French, and 50% Irish. Turns out I'm only 5% French and 39% Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8iYAo90pE

mmmmmmmmmh by esfhyws very interesting

wish we could repatriate all of our diaspora every Irish america, Irish canadian, Irish brit, Irish australian etc. shit would be so cash.

What?

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

Nah if we have kids like mad we could pump the numbers up

bring in more nigerians to increase the birth rate ;)

fr tho the only people getting pregnant that I know are Africans or Irish girls my African friends are in a relationship with.

Dublin is so beautiful, wow!

Attached: __hatsuzuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hara_shoutarou__e90470374a18da34f95a6bb8788e2930.jpg (1385x2129, 263K)

i hate this thread i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it

I mean anime incels and people who post here probably won't ever but Irish people in general? Sure.

>fr tho
Could you please talk like a normal person?

Attached: 1550659713300.png (1360x768, 1.48M)

Why?

>fr tho
are you also an African user?

Attached: Csmw0cRWEAA-LC2.jpg (377x343, 22K)

>Promoting the global warming hoax

Attached: 3b3b8e441490c813ca9e7498fc14bb32.jpg (380x250, 19K)

Attached: 1552684133099.png (414x248, 67K)

its all shitposters and poltards
i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it

I think they are volcels, they choose not to pursue women and just pull themselves to animation instead

You're not wrong, some shitposting is fun though
as for the tards, it definitely got old a long time ago, they're in the minority though

Attached: kyo.jpg (640x376, 39K)

>Cork get muted and skipped by the competition

Attached: nnujo9ijhjl21.png (186x239, 53K)

>they choose not to pursue women and just pull themselves to animation instead
Based.

Attached: 1530932921867.jpg (1000x1420, 875K)

t.mboko

And what a fine choice that is

Attached: 1550556334466.jpg (756x945, 171K)

Yeah lad do what you want and all that, but it will get lonely

>higher unemployment rate in the EU than in Ireland
how

Attached: 1552702483781.png (431x431, 192K)

More diversity and South Europe in general.

Because the economy is actually good here despite you're baseline shit existence

Taxman will have most of it, mind you.

Based Mary Lou

Attached: 0_Banner.jpg (615x457, 74K)

Cue to the wringing of hands in Dublin.

Yeah he fucking loves us doesn't he

Brits out blacks in!

Absolute Mad Bastard

Maybe, but it sure beats the alternative.

Attached: 1540449311347.png (972x1386, 1.21M)

Both sides of the political spectrum in Northern Ireland would want to cop the fuck on and stop being so childish and thoughtless. At a time where unity is more important than ever and they seem to be purposefully antagonising the others political base.

having a family and continuing your ancestors bloodline as they've done for billions of years?

Your paradigm prevents you from understanding this situation, if you aren't just being disingenuous.

>the KKK and the civil rights movement would both want to cop the fuck on and stop being so childish and thoughtless. At a time where unity is more important than ever and they seem to be purposefully antagonising the others political base.

You must have had some bad experience with women to have this sort of mentality

news.sky.com/story/mosque-attacks-family-of-christchurch-shootings-suspect-say-they-are-gobsmacked-11668254
>"Brenton Tarrant's relatives say they are "so sorry" after the mosque attacks and they are "devastated" by what happened."
>"During his school years he spent most of his time on computer games rather than being interested in girls, his grandmother said."
I feel like this is going to result in a lot of undeserving people getting tarred with the same brush. As if reddit's recent obsession with incels wasn't bad enough.

It's the steps between single life and that which are a deterrence. Not worth the effort.

based, all gamers (aka manchildren) should be beheaded in the name of allah

seething gamer

Not at all. I've never had any issues forming friendships with women. I just have no interest in pursuing relationships with them. I don't know why this seems to bother some people so much.

Some people just prefer the bachelor lifestyle user

Attached: 6767677.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

>tfw nobody in real life knows that I play vidya or watch anime

Attached: 1527644159390.gif (500x500, 225K)

>>tfw nobody in real life knows that I exist

Attached: 1552433090575.jpg (226x263, 13K)

They can tell just from your smell nerd cunt

Same story here lad

Attached: cXz9gpv.jpg (476x476, 131K)

>the very same people who say "not all muslims" are now going to claim that all shy introverted people are terrorists

Attached: 1515707604427.png (321x242, 43K)

>not maintaining a normie outward appearance
The only suspicious thing about me is that I never talk about what I do outside of work, which might make me seem a bit boring and/or secretive.

You can't control your race or being born arab/muslim but you can choose not to be a creepy freak living in your room and wanking to anime

You can't choose not to be introverted you retarded jock

Shouldn't you be out drinking while watching a parade or something? Or are you just LARPing as a normalfag?

>I don't know why this seems to bother some people so much
Because it means you're selfish and lazy and only care about yourself

why do you want to change him so much user?

Maybe I don't want to burden women with my horrible personality and introversion? I think that's very selfless of me.

Again, I don't see why it bothers you so much. It doesn't affect you in any way. In fact, it means that there are more women out there for you. Surely that's a good thing from your perspective?

I don't want you to change, I don't care I mean do what you want. Im just calling you out on your self hating nu-male mgtow bullshit which is a cop out for beta males. You're better than that. But be a loser if you want.
youtu.be/JSqrbdM8XjI

Leave the lad alone mate, there's nothing nu about MGTOW, there's been lads like him since the beginning of time, just let people do what they want, as long as they're not hurting anyone else who cares?

Attached: How+i+actually+look+_cda698b5551eccbfe318008704dcd1c4.jpg (1437x1404, 73K)

You seem really triggered by the idea of men choosing to be single.

Right, I apologise if I hurt anyone's feelings I just want éire lads having kids instead of achmed. Enjoy St Patrick's day anons.

Ahmed would probably be the better father figure though

This anime nonsense is just a phase, they'll grow out of it

We always seperated ourselves from European or white identity, to racemix with foreigners would defacto give us that unique identity we've always been identifying at and removing the everyone pale is le huwite the american mutts have spawned. Whiteness doesnt exist especially not here and race mixing is good as it creates more Irish people as opposed to foreign groups seperating and ghettoizing hopefully every inhabit of our island will speak Irish in the future.

t. Yikesanon.

Are there any anons fluent in Gaeilge here who could translate this for me:

Go dtí an croiche ar thalamh ina bhfuil saol gan choinne.

Le bheith leis.

A bheith taobh istigh dá ghrásta.
Is breá leis tú.
Is é a chlann é.
Agus cuimhin leat sin.

Cuimhneoidh an namhaid air.
I gcás go bhfuil dearmad déanta acu freisin, a bhfuil a leanaí againn. Slav, Celt, Gearmáinis.

Google translate says

To the gallows on land.

To be with him.

Be side to him for his grace.
He loves you.
It is the family.
And you remember that.

The enemy will remember him.
. Slav, Celt, German.

I know this bait but how would that make us distinct? It would just make us similar to third world nations.

Not bait, nobody recognizes the distinctiveness of Hibernians, Céirig, Gaels, Celts, Irish, etc. It's all just European or white. We've always been different culturally and genetically we should strive to continue to be such in this world of globalization, loss of identity etc. If we could mix til the Irish are no longer "White" and have us speak Irish that would be huge and completely strange for a European nation to be.

But they won't want to speak Irish, they'll want to speak Arabic or something. Unless you have ancestors who've been here for ages and you're ethnically Irish you won't care about Irish culture because it won't be your tradition. Race mixing would dilute the race and nobody would identify fully as irish because they have a parent not from here, they'd be into wakanda and hate Irish people because le ebil whitey. Regardless of past oppression, to them we are white.

I identify with my ethnicity ahead of my nation
t. Celt

Inforce Irish as the sole language of the sole island and These tribes should be promoted as regional ethnicities/cultures and given their own independent ethnostate country

Attached: Ptolemy's_Ireland ancient cultures.png (300x383, 169K)

I identify with people who share the same values and way of life as me, as in my nation