Amazing

you can see the path the red army took in the genetics of modern germans

Attached: main-qimg-b863bc39725be4dccfce63d9b548156c.png (602x641, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendish_Crusade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung
eupedia.com/forum/threads/32372-Surprising-genetic-similarity-between-Poles-and-Latvians
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMxudw2UFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7lk2q5xJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like the path Holy Roman rulers took as they conquered and assimilated Wendish lands.

>slavs are subhuman
>currently have slavic DNA in you
How do the krauts square this one?

Paternal haplogroups represent the penis side of the rape equation.

self hatred and continuous attempts to destroy all of europe

They didn't have that DNA when they started.

that's probably the 2-5%

>implying Slavic men didn't mix with German women too, and that cultural assimilation requires rape to occur.

No you can't

They did. East Germany was originally Slavic.

the invaders do the fucking, the invaded get fucked.
but it had been rapped by germs who made it r1b. then in 1945 it got re-rapped by slavs making it r1a again.

The R1a is actually the original paternal haplogroup of the Germanic peoples. I1 was brought from Scandinavia by the Huns. Romans wrote that the Huns came from "the ice bound ocean", and Germanus was a Latin word meaning brother.

Deutsche Hunns are not German, or European, but INVADERS.

This. Deutsche Hunns are gooks from Mongolia who interbred with Scandinavians and brought their filthy language over to European soils. The original Germanic people were Slavic.

The red areas in the map where settled by Slavs during the migration period. Starting from around 1000, German crusaders conquered and christianized the territories and German settlers started settling there, gradually assimilating the local Slavs into the German population.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendish_Crusade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung

>conquer slavs
>don't rapp their w*men
sitzpinkler

lies. go back to Mongolia Hunnic kraut.

The Ostsiedlung was a peaceful process for the most part. Go take your cuck fetish elsewhere.

based ROK, protector of the white race

Attached: 3xjsensnndr01.jpg (564x866, 30K)

I'm actually a 6 foot 2 blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan Slav conquering gook women with my 9 inch BWC. I slept with over 200 women here the past year alone. LOL.

>inventing fantasy narratives because your grandpa was a broom operator from chelyabinsk
the r1boy quivers in fear of the R1A BVLL

Based if true, my R1A brother. We shall conquer the world together

This. The world will be under Slavo-Tocharian R1a hegemony, and our enemies who once laughed at us will kneel before us, their women will shiver at the sight of us. Hail our future!

>The R1a is actually the original paternal haplogroup of the Germanic peoples
It has nothing to do with Germanics. It's a Balto-Slavic marker.
Ostsiedlung is an overblown bullshit. People in Silesia and Pomerania were still paternally Slavic and had Germanized Slavic names. There was no replacement, von Kowalski.

I didn't claim there was replacement. There was some mixing but primarily assimilation.

Bullshit.
Moat people in East Germany and eastern Austria mixed with slavs and hungarians way back in the 19th century and before

t. Hans Muller, whose grandpa was mysteriously born to a virgin

ITT: haplo autists

Based on your logic we were the ones spreading our genes then and not vice versa. Most of the east used to be slavic. Not to mention that they didn't rape that many women to cause such a change in so few years.

I don't think so, it means only that germans were mixing with their slavic neighbours for thousand years due to that obvious fact neighbour folks always do that.

>mix by buying/taking slavic wives
>somehow get cucked

Man, slavs did that with balts and finns, why would germans not do that with slavs?

eupedia.com/forum/threads/32372-Surprising-genetic-similarity-between-Poles-and-Latvians

my ancestors :)

Also who the fuck are you to talk? Half of your country is literally russian. Also its not like the red army only consisted of russians and that they only raped german women.
They literally raped all kinds of women, even russian prisoners that were used for forced labor were raped in masses by the red army. Also latvian women got raped by red army soldiers, probably much more than german ones. So who are you talk?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMxudw2UFw

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7lk2q5xJ0

Balts and Slavs share common ancestry. More so than ukrainians and slavs, in fact. You are assimilated slav rapebabies.
getting mad, are we hans ivanovich? unlike you my paternal ancestry is well known and can be traced to well before 1945.

Mayor of Riga ethnically Russian by both parents, but he really looks Latvian.

He doesn't. He would never pass for a Latvian among Latvians. He has weird eyes.

But he looks Baltic anyway in my opinion. But maybe for you not so much.

I read many memories about that time. German soldiers raped and killed russian women in the same way as russian did that with german women. But exactly rape wasn't really often thing because and russian and german women had sex with soldiers of enemy by their own will, it's nature of all women they give themselves to winners.
So when germans were taking top russian women didn't see something bad to have relations with them and vise versa, when russian militaries got successes germans women didn't see something bad to be with them.

He doesn't. Come here and see for yourself. We don't look like that. He looks weird to you but he also looks weird to us. I think it's some north Russian finnic phenotype.

Whom are we kidding?

You can bullshit all day but he doesn't look like any Latvian I know.

Man, slavs and germans are closest kindred and generally all europeans share common ancestry, all people came from the same 2000 half monkeys.

> north Russian finnic phenotype

Which means Baltic too.

Maybe northern slavic? Also what do you think, does he look like a Pole?

Estonians and North Russians have Finnic phenotype. Finns have some weird inbred look.

>slavs and germans are closest kindred
bullshit. modern "slavs" aren't even slavs for the most part, but mixed with the pre-slavic populations. the slavic heartland is adjacent to baltic lands, because that's where they evolved and split from balts.

My ancestors :)

Attached: 1551808064417.png (538x160, 42K)

He has what would be considered a very stereotypically Russian face. Lots of Russians here look like that. So my theory is that it's some sort of northerly Russian look that you don't see too much.

Attached: 170px-Nils_UĆĄakovs.jpg (170x256, 8K)

Modern Moscow is very multicultural place, I mean even european population here is from different regions.

And? Anyway we are closest kindred of germans there is not anybody who were closer to germans than slavs.

slavs lived there since the 5th century you idiot, its not the red army

Depends which Slavs. Germans have significantly more farmer DNA than Russians, because they are Celtic.

This map keeps getting reposted but does anyone know what year it's from?

current
those slavs are long gone
that's a pretty stupid statement considering how little some slavs have in common with others genetically. don't confuse linguistic groups (slavs, germans, celts, finns) with races (ENF, WHG, steppoids)

1. We're no germans
2. Slavs settled in the east of Austria before we Austrians came. Eastern Austrians simply intermingled with them. It's got nothing to do with Russia

>those slavs are long gone
genetics are still the same
its their descendants who speak different language

>current
Maybe I will visit east Germany sometime as I am a hans ivanovich

>mfw my father kinda looks like that
He's 1/4 Latvian, could it be that he's actually 1/4 R*ssian?

Looks like my distant uncle
Looks like a good friend from school
I am Volga german, uncle is Volga german, and schoolfriend is Volga german
LOL

No you can see the places temporarily inhabited by slavic tribes during the last great migration period before germanic settlers pushed back east again.
The German red spot is literally around Lausetia where Sorbs still live.

a russian told me that the red army's rape was simply an anti-soviet propaganda

>genetics are still the same
that's the thing, they're not. you're not a slav, you are an ENF mutt with maybe 20-30% genetic admixture from the Slavic migration. You descend mostly form the people the slavs conquered, not the slavs themselves. If your haplogroup is not R1a you aren't even patrilineally descended from the conquerors, but their slaves.

he's just ugly bro
a russian will also tell you there were no russian troops involved in donbass and that ukrainians crucified russian babies in sloviansk so I would take some of it with a grain of salt

>Balts and Slavs share common ancestry. More so than ukrainians and slavs, in fact. You are assimilated slav rapebabies.
Is this banter?

While serving as an artillery officer in East Prussia, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn witnessed war crimes against local German civilians by Soviet military personnel. Of the atrocities, Solzhenitsyn wrote: "You know very well that we've come to Germany to take our revenge" for Nazi atrocities committed in the Soviet Union. The noncombatants and the elderly were robbed of their meager possessions and women and girls were gang-raped. A few years later, in the forced labor camp, he memorized a poem titled "Prussian Nights" about a woman raped to death in East Prussia. This poem describes the gang-rape of a Polish woman whom the Red Army soldiers mistakenly thought to be a German.

i have some anecdotal evidence though, my grandmother lived in hungary during russian occupation and she was never raped, despite having to house a couple of russian officials in her home

i guess i should look more into this then. maybe he was talking about how the rapes were overestimated?

that's literally the worst part of germany

My grandfather was 1/2 'Latvian'. I don't know for sure, but I think he had dark brown, almost black hair, just like my father. He was kinda tan, probably because he worked in those collective soviet farms. He was really smart and was a genius, but he really liked to drink alot. I'm not entirely sure, but could it be that his 'Latvian' mother was actually Russian? I've always been a staunch Lithuaryan nationalist who used to make fun of slavshits at school, but if I found out I was R*ssian I would probably kill myself

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

I'd have guessed that to be a german if you hadn't told me that he's russian

Russian genes are the best for sure. Higher iq, mentally stronger, physically stronger. Thereby God-tier

maybe those slavshit genes will make jerry women lose the manjaw

Aren't you tired?

go pay the jew 100$ and give them your DNA and find out

russian genes makes you win all competitions with 95% winrate.

Yeah, just look at Polaks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

I already live in Wilno. There's a 99% chance I'll be a mystery meat mutt but sure, will do

meant to adress (you)

kill yourself subhuman polish koreaboo

we all know what you look like, go back to posting shitty architecture threads that die within 5 minutes

Damn im a retard

Next victm of our annexation will be Austria

Attached: 1550840692524.jpg (1715x1161, 425K)

Looks like a map of AfD voters in Germany