He doesn't study at least 4 ancient languages

>he doesn't study at least 4 ancient languages

Attached: 5325326.png (330x381, 297K)

Why yes I study Aramaic, Classical Arabic, Quranic Arabic, and Yamani Arabic

Quranic Arabic is a Classical, not Ancient language. Same goes for Yemeni Arabic, which displaced the actual ancient language of Yemen, South Arabian.

you have to go back

I'm too lazy and unmotivated to even learn a living language, nevermind a dead one.

I do want to learn Latin and Old Bulgarian (le Church Slavonic if I want to be politically correct to not offend the Slav subhumans).

hey paul, whats wrong with your teeth

Attached: Screenshot (156).png (1320x647, 620K)

Learn makedonian and old church slavonic

>learning languages? my favorite hobby

Attached: soyboy16.jpg (631x482, 39K)

I could never learn another Slavic language.
"Macedonian" is just a Bulgarian dialect intentionally mutilated by the commies to become distinct from the official Bulgarian to the point where it just sounds like an actual retard is talking. Serbian sounds like a retard that managed to graduate form high-school. Russian just sounds like a bottom faggot with speech impediment. The Central Slavic languages sound like some uncanny valley stuff.

these are actually the ideal teeth for proto-languages. you think people back then had toothbrushes and dentists? hes truly a god given passionate polygot linguist.

this

>he isn't fluent in Proto-Proto-Indo-European

Attached: chad paul.jpg (2518x1024, 437K)

Great channel

may I ask who this guy is and what kind of content he makes?

Stop it you bullies. Paul is a cool dude despite his teeth not being like yours.

Polyglot who talks about languages

Paul.
His channel is called langfocus, so it's pretty easy to guess what his content is related to.

Which one to learn from that area then? Bulgarian?

What area - the Balkans? Why would you invest thousands of hours learning something like that?

i tried to learn proto-arabic but failed

Yes. And I likely won't, just wondering if someone would choose one.

>Actually, I do.

Attached: gigachad langfocus paul with gf.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

Nah, only muh heritage diaspora fags or linguists would bother with learning something like Buglarian/Serbian/Croatian/Albanian/Romanian etc.

his face provokes me