I will never have sex with a beautiful girl :(

I will never have sex with a beautiful girl :(

Attached: 3.jpg (1965x1503, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdv0OIhzzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither will I, which is why i visit 3rd world countries.

I'll never hold hands with one, let alone sex.

>will never suckle on those milkers
bros...

Attached: 1548807138297.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Is this you?

Attached: image.jpg (540x960, 60K)

Is this what the average white racist apezillian looks like?

looks aryan to me

>I will never have sex with a beautiful girl :(
You can always fuck a 10/10 prostitute. Also there's always the possibility that you become rich and get a 10/10 gf.

humiliating

>that feel when banged a 9/10 4 years ago
>that feel when we are getting married soon

However

>that feel when her looks are fading fast and has too many wrinkles around her eyes

Need to get rich to buy her so botox or plastic surgery, its bothering me

The most repulsive thing to a woman is not an unwashed but a weak man. Without being a boomer or plebbitor. You simply cannot understand that the more passive and repressive you are the more you disgust her as Chris Chan would you by asking for sex.

How old is she? You know it's all downhill from the late 20s, right?

if you really care about her looks at 4 year relationship, don't get married bruv

>I will never have sex with a beautiful girl AGAIN
an even worse feel

What did he mean by this?

Bloated mess addicted to vidya and net.

den DONKEN mannen, blir fucking flint och hela köret

I gave up a long time ago, user

Easier said then done, sh

This 9/10 shit is very subjective.

Sorry, man, you caught her after her prime beauty.

Idk but 32 that looks good is rare especially on American diet.

true, never had a gf so my opinion isn't really worth anything
any tips on getting a loyal gf?

True, but it can be used if you're not talking to someone with the thinking of "wow this extremely average girl had sex with me, she's a total 8/10 bruh" or "elbow of this model is too pointy 2/10"

I WILL have sex with a beautiful girl :)
(at some point)

Attached: 1551872245512.jpg (361x363, 13K)

You can always rape one. Technically it is sex as well.

Like I said I caught her when she was still a 9/10 and 28 years old , she had no wrinkles at all when we met and still looked great, now she's a 7 nearing a 6

In marriage sex and attraction is probably 80% of relationship the other 20% is how compatible u are and how u worked together on each others life.

>you will never be an uber chad from the favelas that can have sex with the beautiful white girls from the rich enclaves, including their big sisters and their moms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1fdv0OIhzzA

I know! Which is the upsetting part because i look at other older women and they look fucking hot, i guess its because my gf has too much slavic genes and she's becoming a wrinkly babushka in front of my eyes. Her parents both look old as fuck at 50 years old

Not as subjective as 10/10

Attached: 3E5B9AB9-C6AB-4030-AC76-6A38D0E1177F.jpg (634x594, 96K)

>slavic genes
No such thing.

Would definitely say my gf in her prime was a good 2 points above these chicks

How much of a loser can you be that you larp to third wordleers whom you suspect to be an adult virgin. Is this the peak of your week?

>polish people dont exist

Time to post your tummy and bepis.

hot girls, but in the end man has to realize that there is no point in indulging in empty sexual pursuits no matter how much would his hormones tell him that and focus on meaningful things in life
i mean ill still regret never having a sex life, but when you look at it rationally instead of thinking with your dick its for the best

That’s some Jow Forums copypasta.

You completely miss the point. Saying "Slavic genes" is like saying "Romance genes", it makes zero sense. It's just a language group.

nope, its my genuine thought and i dont go to r9k
besides r9k is obsessing about girls, it would be a bit strange for them to say something like this
they actually do, there are subgroups of r1a haplogroup which are slavic, some slavic peoples have more, some less of them

If you have typed out 100 different types of ways that you have a gf on Jow Forums sooner or later you’ll figure it out which larp gets the most responses.

And another typical plottwist from the same board.

>haploshit

i dont care what you call it, its genetics and fact is that there is such a thing as slavic genetics, its not as widespread as western gentics, but it still exists, mostly in area near polish, ukrainian, belarusian border and russia

how much of a loser do you have to be to get triggered by someone mentioning they have a hot gf?

How could it be Slavic genes if most of the Slavs don't have it?

>most slavs dont have it

Attached: haplogroups.png (1027x834, 1001K)

> asymmetrical face
> lazy eye
> bulbous nose
> thin hair
> thin lips
> beautiful
You just want to fuck a young girl with nice tits, and that's not hard at all

Sup, Chad

she looks mongoloid, british girls are the only pretty North Europeans

Attached: 1454390485006.jpg (900x720, 372K)

because slavs are originally descendant of people of the corded ware culture/north yamnaya culture who were of r1a haplogroup, but later mixed with different non slavic peoples they assimilated, somewhere more, somewhere less
linguistics are not the same as genetics and culture
yellow is slavic + iranian

>british girls are the only pretty North Europeans

Attached: 1466295110143.jpg (691x625, 236K)

I had sex with redheads, blondes, brunettes. I dated several for considerable amount of time. At the point I am at, it seems so void to spend your time with a weak being like women. Beauty is great, fulfilling your sexual desires is great, but after a while they all become mundane and only reason to continue your relationship becomes declined to having someone beside you, just to not die alone. The same reason why people keep their parents and siblings close, despite having huge differences.

I am going to leave my current girlfriend and withdraw myself from this animalistic scene. It is all so tiresome to become a part of such thing that is no different than animal behaviour.

Again - how could they be "Slavic" genes if most Slavs don't have them and a bunch of non-Slavs have them?
Looking at that map apparently the Norwegians and Icelanders are more Slavic than the Bulgarians and Serbs.

and not a single one of them looked even close to OP's

It not that hard as you think, girls want to feel needed and desired, if they're alone, your attention gives them these feelings
Or sluts, use money, get sex

That's how I know you're armchair geneticist

Attached: 13059_2018_1522_Fig3_HTML.png (785x543, 414K)

girl in the picture isn't even that attractive, its only her tits tbhq

yes they want, by Chad

Attached: file.png (400x600, 452K)

You just said she was spoiled already.

I bet you keep your genetics in the fridge too.

Attached: 32C0911D-8470-44CC-A1A6-936D2691FDCD.jpg (600x399, 49K)

Freak
Awful hair and eyes

>apparently the Norwegians and Icelanders are more Slavic than the Bulgarians and Serbs.
they have genetics of early balto-slavic population which got assimilated before they diverged
genetics culture and linguistics are not the same
ofc when i say slavic you have to take it cum grano salis and taking account historical context into account
i think im familiar with the basics
dunno, i found her tits being too big only unattractive thing about her

I see garbage looking men with decent women here all the time. However none of them is fat and shy. If you are those then spend 16hrs per day on vidya in your youth you are pretty much digging your own grave.

Yes
And dagos from Southern Europe too

Attached: ministerio (1).png (638x358, 536K)

Bulgarians and Romanians are same people
You really are nit

You are right in a way, that girl in OP looks dumb.

i know more than you thats for sure

>botox
Truly disgusting. How about you grow old with the woman you love for who she is and visa versa? Americans are so soulless. Truly hedonistic individualists to the core.

>only fat people are ugly
anecdotal evidence they probably are rich too

>everyone is rich in Romania
>hurr fucking gypsies how can you afford internet

The southern Romanians have a major overlapping they look similar too.

Personally I'm not even into attractive women. I saw some girl with really bad skin and a not particularly beautiful face, but she had nice waist & hip ratio and a nice fat ass and thighs, just the right amount of body fight. She's really attractive in my eyes, more so than somedull stick shaped girl with a beautiful face

>in romania women are different, the beautiful ones feel attracted to ugly men whilst in the rest of the world it's different

>10/10 prostitute
Even if they exist, they would cost too much.