I will kms if I fail my exam in 3 months

I will kms if I fail my exam in 3 months

Attached: 1535296619440.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me too

Attached: Urumi_Kanzaki_Infobox.png (640x480, 339K)

or, you could buy a ticket to Russia with your last pocket money
it would probably amount to the same thing in the end, but would also be an adventure

Me too

Attached: 3725380.jpg (662x712, 38K)

Why would he punish himself like that?

if (when) i fail my exam i will drop out of uni

>tfw failed bar exam and have to wait an entire year for the next one

Attached: 1498806246131.jpg (1200x900, 307K)

You have three frickin' months. Shut up and get to study.

>have two(2) exams tomorrow
>haven't started studying yet
should i just end it

Attached: J U S T.jpg (295x229, 19K)

Watcha studying frens

Do something that makes the world a better place before you do ... if you're really set on it.
Who knows, maybe you can keep doing it and feel accomplished.

same
but if i allnight i can maybe get a 5,5/10

Look at it like the cat

economics and political science

I literally do not get how people can start studying more than 1 day before the exam. In my eyes its literally impossible, not once in my life have I managed to do it

>the virgin pr*mate
>the chad feline BVLL

I will kms in 3 years. I will step infront of a semi truck.

easy topics

I think I’m going to drop out of uni after this semester.

What do you think?

i think youre myopic, retarded, lazy, self-defeating; and that most of your problems could probably be at least 30% solved by sleeping more and drinking more water

Don't do this. Better steal a car and drive in into a tree/rock/pole at 200kmh.
You will die instantly and nobody's gonna know it was suicide

I do sleep and drink tons of water desu. Uni is just fucking stupid

>Better steal a car and drive in into a tree/rock/pole at 200kmh
This. But... you must also be listening to this at the same time

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

>all these underage b&s fretting over insignificant shit

Don't ruin someone else's lives while you commit suicide. It's better to hang yourself in an empty and forgotten place.

it's my pre-Licensure exams tomorrow lads, and i'm browsing Jow Forums

Attached: 1539134581981.jpg (444x332, 10K)

I will kms if I fail to find a new job in the next 2 months

yeah drop outs are the smart ones for sure

Microprocessors and Algorithm design. :(

It’s fucking stupid dude. I had to write a paper on the “Gender Roles” of the show Modern Family. And I had to read a whole bunch of bullshit on Planned Parenthood..

This is for Writing Comp 102... general education bs

>zoomers

I’m a 27yo boomer desu

youre not wrong, but unfortunately learning to grit your teeth and make it through that kind of thing is crucial to survival in our society. you have to learn to code switch, to hide your actual beliefs, and move past the nonsense while building yourself up. we're a generation of necessarily dishonest people, because this culture forbids honesty. but if you drop out where will you be in 5 years? you have to have a degree man. and its not like it will all be shit, you can always find good professors.

I stopped caring after my 3rth year, i've been channeling more time and effort into my job because degrees are a meme in this day and age and only deluded trust fund kids who think the world will owe them shit because they studied years for a piece of paper instead of adapting to the real world and the anal rampages that come with it

I don’t “need” a degree. But, it would be beneficial..

I feel bad almost for wasting tax payer money on these stupid fucking classes

My tuition is quite cheap and I can stay there for 8 years before being kicked out, the biggest downside is I'm quite mediocre at what I'm studying.

Dude I really want to visit your country. How is it for a tourist to get around who speaks English and mediocre French?

> i dont even LIKE this red paste
> i just did it because I hate your guts, karen.
> now go and replace my fucking kitty litter you worthless trash human being, i'm going to go sit in the sun and lick my ass for an hour.

There're tons of English speaking tourism agency (I recommend Viettravel or Saigon Tourist). Most of the people in tourism hotspots here can speak English (HCM city, Hà Nội, Nha Trang, Đà Nẵng), beware scams though, it's better to know someone from those cities so they can show you the ways around.

Ok I’ll keep that in mind. Also, is french still spoken there?

>political science in egypt
>First rule of politics: Praise Sisi
>Second rule of politics: Praise Sisi

>102927281
always sad when a britshit still thinks it’s ghastly humor is funny

drop out conservatard

No. And soon, it will be spoken nowhere. All Europeans will learn Turkish, or we will teach it to you by force when we take over.

Your welfare scraps won't be enough to appease us for long. The Turkish man is quickly realizing that Europeans are witholding the whole pie from us, and we want it all. And we will take it, by persuasion or by force.

some school still teach French, my high school does, don't know much about others.

You know, i attempted suicide 2 years ago after failing a class in college, and having to drop out after it. I failed the suicide too, obviously, but i am happy nonetheless, because now i am happier than ive been in years.
I still think suicide isnt bad, but you might want to live a little longer and see what happens. You were going to kill yourself anyways, right? What's the rush then?

Btw, because i quit my first major, i started another one that actually fits perfectly my interests and skills. Thats why im happy, among other things.
Weed helps too.

i'm glad you're feeling better, user.

>failed a exam
>failed to kill yourself
>living in a failed country
Guess it’s in your blood?