What cultures do you legitmely respect? Any specific aspect of it?

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

What cultures do you legitmely respect? Any specific aspect of it?

For me, it's east asian cultures focus on education. I legitemely wish my parents were stricter when it came to my education.

Attached: 1535472376430.jpg (70 KB, 770x760)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3wAQxJeyyXo

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

For me, it's Montenegro

Attached: 64337ffeaae67237594d79a8ceda7ce6-XL.jpg (89 KB, 1170x782)

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

China, Japan, German, Italy, Russia. Would respect Jews as well if they weren't so greedy and prone to usury.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

I respect all cultures unironically. I think it's always interesting to see something that may seem unthinkable for you, because of how far removed it is from your own experience.

Alexander White
Alexander White

not all cultures are equal

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Equal in what exactly? And what does it have to do with respecting them?

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

im being unironic here
iranian - they are the only ones who have preserved the original traditional values without completely falling to westernization

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

I agree. My life would have been a lot easier if my parents told me I was going to be a dentist and I didn't have a choice.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

German
Dime más

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

German of course. They're the true superhumans.

Also, east asian is not a culture

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

I genuinely wish my parents indoctrinated me with crippling pressure to succeed and raised me to be an obedient cog in the machine

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Treating one gender as a second - class citizen, condoning rape, stoning women to death for infidelity, treating homosexuality as a crime or disease

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

This.

Attached: b1.jpg (8 KB, 228x221)

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

the Japanese ethic on work and their overall attention to detail, especially in regards to the F&B industry
I watch this a few times a week to remind myself I need to be better
youtu.be/3wAQxJeyyXo

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

sodomy is disgusting and should be treated with death penalty

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Japanese honor. It might be extreme sometimes like having to commit suicide to not lose face. But it's why their streets are clean, and their restaurants hold a very high standard as an example of good things.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

There is LITERALY nothing wrong with any of these
Prove me wrong

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

This. You don't have to be a crazy feminist to think that's a pretty bad aspect of certain cultures.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

different cultures are different
No shit, you retards. If you can't muster the objectivity to understand other cultures and appreciate them, you shouldn't be on the international board. That does not mean you can't dislike things, but to dislike you first must understand.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

what is their to appreciate about islamic culture?

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

Treating one gender as a second - class citizen, condoning rape, stoning women to death for infidelity, treating homosexuality as a crime or disease

Attached: 1507852158335.jpg (44 KB, 428x428)

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

In theory I like the idea of several generation of one big family living together. My family is annoying, but imagine if you're surrounded by your grandparents, parents, siblings with their husbands/wives, you children play with their children, having big diners together. Seems comfy.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Attached: 1537275897404.png (15 KB, 644x800)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit