Anons when we make it in crypto can we please help these people

Anons when we make it in crypto can we please help these people

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-20-43-06-034_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x1920, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
lmgtfy.com/?q=boer attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>scared of blacks

whats wrong? thought the whites were the superior race?

;)

Attached: 1531685071467.png (720x719, 750K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk

>overlooking genocide because you want to fit in with your liberal friends

Disgusting.

Get fucked cracka lmao

I'm glad there are good people who know on this board and are going to do something!

I don't really think there's much anyone can do other than full on war, trade sanctions, and making it cheaper for white south africans to leave.

They already have guns, a potential crypto fund could be beneficial in the case of wage garnishments or asset seizures by the government.

shouldnt have treated them like animals for 100 years, eat shit whites.

>lauren southern
OH NO NO NO NO
*INHALES*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Act like an animal get treated like one

It's absolutely disgusting that they won't let them leave and are fucking them over. This Marxist shit makes me sick!

maybe they shouldn't be such fucking poorfaggots.

>implying I have any reason to help anyone once I've made it

Attached: 1521072966609.png (600x605, 321K)

sounds interesting but can't stand the chick. why put your face front and center in a documentary?

Attached: dontdothis.jpg (500x356, 32K)

they should round up put all these yts put them on a boat and just let them row it back to Europe

even if you don't like lauren, farmlands is still a really good documentary

You do realize we are outnumbered 11:1 and they have been actively killing whites on farms for 20 years and we still have farmers? We ain't that easy to kill.

The guy is milking it a bit but the general sentiment is correct.

5 minutes in and no data sources

please link me data, not some emotional piece, you inbred redneck

How the fuck is he suppose to give you data sources when our government is corrupt as shit and purposefully manipulates statistics?

You're a fucking moron

I am tired and going to sleep but here is a official police report accompanied with a photo of how " poor black youths who only resort to violence because they are hungry" are using a extremely expensive piece of high tech military equipment for a farm attack.

Attached: e0uvlb0d4la01.jpg (738x1998, 210K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=boer attacks
first link front and center, even wikipedia, bastion of political correctness, acknowledges this is a thing
the south african government asks for repossession of white land
have you been living under a rock?
"muh inbred redneck"... lol. bet you're some dumbass american living in a city who wouldn't even be able to point at kazakhstan on a map without checking his smartphone

Jy Afrikaans?

>Take in millions of low IQ goldfish brained somalians that don't work with a predisposition for crime
>Ignore migration of a demographic that are the only thing holding South Africa together

Western immigration policy is retarded

no, just a frog who reads the news. it's disgusting to see our tax money go to import economic invaders because they're black/brown while genuine refugees are denied entry because they're white or asian

>No country would consider me if I'm not a millionaire
Strong excuse making. There's people who didn't speak English, and had just enough money for a ticket to the States, and they made it.
Whiny faggot doesn't deserve help.

Attached: 1526238421209.png (554x400, 59K)

no being white is retarded

I have had this thought before.

If they let the whites leave they would have no one to tax or blame black peoples incompetence on.

Who gives a fuck they need to get out of there

White liberals are more scared of their fellow Whites getting a leg up on them than they are of shitskins murdering them or burning their property. They only perceive fellow Whites as a threat to their status or livelihood. Hence why they consistently put down fellow Whites.

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x451, 24K)

these arent numbers, this is a cherry picked event

give me numbers you low iq mongrel

Fuck
White
Leftists