I literally get fired from every job for the same reason. I can't stop telling people to fuck off...

I literally get fired from every job for the same reason. I can't stop telling people to fuck off. I just hate incompetent people

Attached: 1531728875895s.jpg (199x250, 9K)

sounds like you're a dick and you need to smoke some weed to mellow out. that was my problem. i have to be a stoner or im a dick. weed makes you patient and makes you harder to be aggravated. instead of telling people to fuck off you'll just laugh instead. you dont even need that much weed

Fuck off degenerate

But when someone tells YOU to fuck off when you're incompetent you can't handle it. It's okay bro you just aren't very smart. It's pretty common.

stop working for other people then.

I've literally never been told to fuck off for being incompetent. I've been good at every job I've ever had. I was the only quant on my desk without a PhD in math and my superiors said I was the best one.

Kek had dream last night were
Tony getting pissed off at me for not hiding dead body well

Was like what it even matter gonna chop this guy up in few hours

He was like ya fuckin jerkoff it tha principle of the thing ya might as well leave body in middle of room if not gonna hide it well

Attached: 20180617_201017.jpg (450x764, 219K)

You unironically sound a like a huge autistic dick.

Lol, must suck being an angry little man all the time. I'm never angry.

Sounds like you're an autistic loser with no social skills.

Probably had a shattered family and no real parenting from your mom or dad.

Typical privileged white boy problems. So boring.

Start a company, should be easy to start in consulting. Then move onto separating time from income. I suggest crypto, but do whatever you want.

Oh God the cringe of this tripfag is painful

spotted the incompetent loser

classic tony

>autistic loser with no social skills.
>born into a fucked up family and given a subpar upbringing
>privileged
I don't think you understand what privileged means, you idiot.

this, being patient is a skill you should be competent at, no excuses, kek

>I'm never angry.
>implying that's a good thing

OP, I would hire you!

Attached: Weyland.png (1014x817, 873K)

ITT: Incompetent people mad at OP.

Attached: 0$.png (362x259, 156K)

I guess we all don't have that insatiable drive to impress other people(aka try-hardism).

You hate incompetent people but you seem to be incompetent yourself.

Anger results from stress and stress leads to irrational behavior.

> t. too stupid to hold down a minimum wage job

While you were autisticly screeching, I was banking paychecks to fund my side business and investment accounts. You’re not gonna make brah.

>Still does not work for himself
>Has no trades he can sell
>Complaining about his shortcomings on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Attached: 678678678678678.jpg (273x185, 8K)

stop working corporate. be a IC or broker...no HR bullshit

Work by yourself

> Oblivious that he's the incompetent one
> A sperg autist thinking he's superior
> Will never make it

KYS

nope i've been good at every job

Yeah that's why they all found a way to keep you, you were making them so much $ they couldn't let you go.

>thinks wage slave jobs require performance over cohesion

Hahahahaha what a fucking spergtard. Number one job of management is maintain cohesion in their direct reports so the high performers don’t leave. Work place drama kills productivity much more than little tick tacky mistakes.

if being an analyst making $300k a year + bonuses makes me a wage cuck

everytime I get fired the MDs are always saying how this sucks and they have no choice

kek you fuckup.

The only incompetent person is you Mr Dunning Krueger

Same minus the firing. They're too afraid to fire me.

wow you make $300k a year? how old are you user?

>everytime I get fired the MDs are always saying how this sucks and they have no choice

Dude, they're just being polite. Like people usually are. In reality you're propably average at best but your a ego is fucking MASSIVE. You think you're some genius that other people just can't understand(lol). Those feelings are supposed to go away after puberty man. No wonder people get tired of that shit.

That's impressive sir