Is being blonde a frequent feature in your cunt?

Attached: 1213834312.jpg (888x502, 164K)

nope, not at all.

No, Frenchmen are seldom blonde

She is fake blonde though

dyed blonde: yes, plenty.
actually blonde: barely

"she" is fake

i see more blond boys than girls tbqh.

No and I honestly dgaf. She should be short, young, skinny, mentally sane. That’s it. Teen pregnancy, getting cuckolded, and std aren’t even an issue here anymore.

Attached: DE10C6E5-C915-4D32-9EEB-FB74CDBB9516.jpg (395x594, 38K)

Yes, but our wamen are annoying. Don't get why they're put on a pedestal.

Attached: F97196AF-F83B-4560-8470-395350617545.jpg (276x183, 7K)

>aren't even an issue here anymore
what

Attached: 1551981376043.jpg (415x415, 11K)

Time to get out of the basement.

always wanted to but never got the opportunity.my question still stands bruh what did you mean by that

>post X
I believe you, I don’t believe you. You care as much of sex as a morbidly obese guy does of fitness. All your information of the world comes from American movies, mental case people in a chatroom, or tabloid media.
You want to know go find out for yourself.

i dont even watch movies and this is my first time on this board in about one year.I was genuinely curious what you meant by that.Also i don't care what happens in the world,I find it more comfy in my mommy's basement

Fake blondes a lot, but it depends on the current fashion.
Real blondes are less common but not rare at all.

Definitely not lol

Yes, sure.

In mixed areas it's probably only like 15%. In areas that are White majority it jumps to like 60%. I don't know what that means. I've started noticing blonde haired brown skinned kids from Mexican-White trash marriages in rural Oregon as of late, which Jow Forums told me wasn't possible since blonde hair is recessive. Really milks ones almonds.

Attached: spurdo coast 2.png (699x450, 758K)

yes, i swear ive seen a copy/paste of that exact girl countless times here

fake blonde in that pic but yes
lotta blonde British chicks from Ireland, England / Scotland where I live.

yes if you count fake blondes, there should be more pale skinned black hair goddesses!

Attached: goddess.gif (320x235, 1.11M)

yes

Attached: 1549896808914.gif (268x350, 1.42M)

Because they are pretty high-tier in Europe Standars

Attached: N1Vm5ms.jpg (1080x1350, 256K)

rape material

Attached: 1552326860700.jpg (720x660, 45K)

Based

lmfao

no finns have BLACK hair

Most kids here are blonde, but, for many of them, as they grow up their hair turns brown or even black. Naturally blonde adults are fairly uncommon, but by no means "rare".

oh yes, famous romanian "local" rapists..

pretty close it was moldovanian.but i can fill his shoes around here nonetheless

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Attached: 1552592524459.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

hey, I would probably rape if it had no consequences *ironic wink for the police*

i could get away with around 7,8 years.half of that if im on good behaviour

I see you're well informed

Damn, literal r*pist lol

of course bruh,does an electrician not know how to fix a fuse box?does a gardener not know how to plant flowers?i need to know my trade inside and out you feel me

>you feel me
no and I hope I never will

we'll see about that

Attached: 282.jpg (720x494, 61K)

Among ashk*nazi scum? yeah.
But they're just European spies and they'd switch sides for European passports.

*shuts all the windows, double checks the door*

Spanish """"""blondes"""""" aka people that would be considered light brown haired in Germanic Europe are not that rare, real blondes nopes

being a romanian i get a bonus +10 on my lockpicking stat

He isn’t.

being a pole I get a bonus +10 on my "beating a swarthy looking dude" skill
another expert?

good thing im not half russian or german then, i would have gotten another 10 points of polish to my rape skillz

When I used to live in the Midwest I remember seeing more light haired people compared to where I live now Oregon

Nope

Nope.

Attached: 28.jpg (1160x1544, 902K)

how do I become a "girl" like her? I want to swallow hot loads of cum from black men

You wouldn't be as attractive as Emma anyway, that'd be a waste.

blond hair is as recessive as light skin, you can inherit one without the ot her perfectly

unfortunately

How do you cope with the fact that your cunt's shoddy troops led to the catastrophe that helped doom the only hope for the white race?

Ah, I see you're a man of taste.

Attached: nyet.jpg (563x576, 39K)

>believing Jow Forums's bullshit propaganda

I'm a mixed race mexican, I'm somewhat swarthy and my beard grows red. Go figure.

quintessential amerimutt post

>white race?

Cringe

lol