Is there a dumber group of people on the internet than the "Early Retirement" community?

Is there a dumber group of people on the internet than the "Early Retirement" community?

Attached: Donald-Trump.jpg (615x410, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/mtgox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link holders

Everyone who ISN'T in on F3D

exitscam.me/mtgox

kek

Reddit

The American intelligence groups including the CIA are liars. President Putin told me very strongly that he did not meddle in our elections and so I believe him! And what about the servers!

Duck drumoffffd pffftjsjskrj

Attached: a9993b8314e841150a1bc74b9dc292aad820fde7003ed1a0becd0610853db81b.jpg (600x489, 41K)

>It's another episode of le epin russian hacker hacking people's minds
He can't keep getting away with this

If I have two million free and clear before the age of thirty then I'd consider myself to be semi-retired.

And yes. Magapedes are pretty fucking dumb.

>be Romney
>tell the Americna people that Russia is going to be a big problem in the future
>democrats laugh at you, say you are a dumb dumb and the cold war is long over
>elect obama
>end of obamas reign
>t-the russians, i couldnt stop em while in office, but its the biggest threat to american democracy
>democrats clap as loud as they can
>its the cold war all over again!!

There was this "Early Retirement" social media couple in the news recently, authors of "FIRE" or something, and it turned out they were actually earning 200k+, and most of the money came from their blog while they were calling themselves retired, or something.

The normie butthurt was delicious

Attached: Donald-Trump-1.jpg (800x475, 55K)

Doesn't makes them any less FIRE...

holy shit thank you
browsing the internet, no matter which side of the political compass it feels like i'm the only one over 21 years old at times
how can people not remember shit that happened 6 years ago? it's downright scary how fast shit is memoryholed these days

Drumpf will never recover

>provide service
>get paid well for service
>???
>butthurt commies

Wage cucks. Like how can you be a modern day slave when there is plenty of fresh food, housing and water for everyone

>be broken clock neocon, advocating for massive expenditures on military industrial complex... on fucking navy ships and anything else that drives big contracts and big pricetags
>six years later
>hurr durr I called it! we definitely should have tripled the defense budget to prevent this!

lmao anyone that was paying attention hasn't forgotten this fucking dork

Attached: 1376888179999.jpg (325x385, 23K)

Romney would have come off better if he didn't act like they were a bigger threat than ISIS.

>making 200K a year is stupid
Go on...

What's dumb about them? If you own your house, a car and a couple of millions at age 40 then why would you want to keep working until 65?

Link holders will unironically be retiring early.

Wait so they had a lot of money and weren't working? Wtf that sounds nothing like retirement at all. And they were young? That's not even early. Total lies.