tfw girl I was seeing got grounded by her parents cause took her home late last night and they told her she can’t...

> tfw girl I was seeing got grounded by her parents cause took her home late last night and they told her she can’t talk to me anymore

Feels bad man

Attached: 97A14084-C675-46AB-8A43-D6A52163C42D.png (645x1260, 440K)

This is an 18+ board.

Are you a pedo or are you in middle school yourself?

You dodged a bullet OP, women who grow up that closeted because of parents like that end up rebelling by becoming roasties. You'll thank yourself later, until then lurk more and come back when you're older.

I’m 21 she’s 18 and a senior in high school

Just walk up to her dad, give him a firm handshake and ask him for permission to marry his daughter.

>grounded
>told who to see
Time to get a job and move out I guess

I still stand by my advice. She's bad news OP, unless you really think she's worth the risk.

This. Grow some balls, OP. Bring a ring.

Y u got 2 be so r00d, dnt u knoe dat im da humanz 2

Offer to mow his lawn as well

Attached: 12A3F237-1093-4624-BD47-050B2E7F8FD0.png (1876x1200, 83K)

Something tells me her parents wouldn't be too accepting of a marriage when they still consider her able to be grounded.

This. It's called bride service. You may also bring some presents for her father.

He's just testing you, OP. You need to show up in a nice suit, bring flowers and ring, shake his hand and ask permission to marry her.

WHY ARE FUCKING HIGH SCHOOLERS ON BIZ? post it on your tumblr blog you little faggot nobody cares

Go talk to her family, faggot. If you're too scared of it the chad dad has done his job and shooed the basedboy away

Don't forget the STRONG eye contact.

scott pilgrim's dating a high schooler

>shes 18
Once you hit the 24/21 gap you will stop giving a fuck about anything but her pussy, I promise that.

I know we were just a summer fling but I literally want to die now I’ve been drinking all day and she won’t text me back

She just was so young and fun and passionate about life and reminded my how happy used to be in high school. Jesus Christ I’m tearing up.

That sounds like something you need to wash your hands of right away. Mostly for your sake, but not hers. It's time to grow up nigger, don't fight it.

I don’t want to grow up

Laying alone on a beach under the stars taking about life with a fresh 18 year cutie and then making out passionately is the best thing life has to offer.

What’s even the point of working a shit job when money will never be able to buy you a remotely comparable experience

Look user, you're bad boy tier to her now, you just got a bonus to wetness of 20%. Just have her sneak off and meet you by telling her parents she's meeting up with some friend and then fuck her senseless.

Summer was a mistake

there's a new girl hitting 16 every day user

Yeah I’m only getting older every day and will probably never be able to do this again what 18 year old is gonna want to have a romantic summer fling with some 25 year old boomer that’s fucking autistic to even think about

Attached: 1530679454223.jpg (560x386, 39K)

you set your own limits
i lost my virginity at 27 to a 15 years old virgin, we lived that perfect teenage romance because unlike an actual teen i could buy us shit
we're husband and wife now. dating your own age is a meme

>I’ve been drinking all day and she won’t text me back
Stop texting her, probably already too late if you've been spamming her but the last thing you want to seem right now is desperate.

You are going to despise anyone under 23, maybe 22 by the time you hit 25+ trust me. Normies your age look and act like 16 year olds to me, I can't tell the difference. Focus on money as much as possible right now.

Stop drinking. Feel the pain for real, why does it hurt you? Ponder on the question and come to grips with the real problems you're fighting in your mind. It's all a part of growing up user.

as a 24 year old virgin, you sound like my idol!

i cant wait until summer ends.