Jow Forums will unironically defeat this

Jow Forums will unironically defeat this.

Attached: 20180716_161408.jpg (1080x1535, 501K)

When Link reaches $1k EOY Sergey will be worth $650B. Take that Bezos.

What the fuck do you even do with all that cash

>only 150bn
>richest man in modern history
yeah... no.

It's not liquid cash.

Fuck rich people and fuck money

What would we defeat it with? Shitcoins?

For now he mostly has it in Amazon stock I think.

Just dropped 1k into Tronix tokens, 10k one day.

Attached: jahwa lambo.jpg (750x738, 145K)

I'm going to need a quick rundown on this guy lads.

They don't count monarchies or family wealth. Rothschildren are richer and so is every Monarch. There are people with trillions in assets they just don't count because don't point the light at us goys.

t. A "communist" NEET

Satoshi has like millions of btc, more tahn 2000$ billions total

fp, bp

>There are people with trillions in assets they just don't count because don't point the light at us goys.

Daily reminder to stop posting your link holdings guys things could get serious.

Attached: the floor is accurate world history oy vey sheeeit.png (500x380, 87K)

You do realize he doesn't actually have 150 billion cash on hand, right? All of that "money" is Amazon ownership and it creates a shit load of jobs

>sergey then proceeds to supplant Putin as Czar of the new russian empire, becoming the world leader in blockchain tech and btfo burgers

Attached: 1511170241936.png (1055x923, 2.37M)

how much does he *actually* have in his bank though?

I'd be surprised if it was even 0.5 billion.

You fund your vanity space and newspaper companies.

I think at a certain point money just becomes about getting a high score

Putin is the richest man in modern history

Wow so it will never reach 1k then.. :(

unofficially

Having a large percentage of your net worth in cash is unironically for poor people. I don't know anyone smart with >500k net worth who consistently keeps more than 10% in cash.

Of course it won't. It's a meme ffs. Even the biggest link bulls don't believe it.

This, it will hit 10k.

If Gates didn't give away his money to help niggers, would he be richer than Bezos?

Oh I am certain several dumb linkies believe it. They should be happy if it ever breaks $5.

I'm a fucking idiot, should have read the (((Bloomberg))) article.

>Gates would have had a net worth of more than $150 billion if he’d held onto assets that he’s given away

Correction: even the biggest link bulls who aren't financially retarded*

The EOY is a meme, it will hit 1k in 2022

Nobody with an IQ over the air temp in an igloo will exchange their wealth for a fucking piece of paper that depreciates in value every fucking second.

The only way I rich people keep paper money is to take pictures and sell their image to wagecucks.

Attached: 1530143051776.png (926x809, 308K)

Expand aggressively no longer giving a shit about profit, just mincing the competition apparently.

Warren Buffett is holding 115 billion in cash right now.

You mad?

>what is interest

this, i am only playing this shit game, because its the only way to gain freedom

Most of it is t-bills, not cash.

You retarded?

Buy 100 LINK in 2020

you think you will be free, that's cute.

Holding 90% of my NW in cash right now

short term treasuries are counted as cash you retard.

You go to space on a privately owned commercial ship. Unironically what he's trying to do

Sure. Short term they are almost the equivalent of holding cash. That doesn't make them cash though. That's why I wrote
> Having a large percentage of your net worth in cash
not
>having a large percentage of your net worth in cash/bonds/notes/bills
Learn to read.

Tbills are cash equivalents.

Look at how central banks introduce new cash into the economy, they create new money from thin air and buy bonds. Central bank created cash is literally directly backed by bonds.
Regular banks use this cash as a basis for creating new money in the form of loans. This bank created money is backed by loan collateral.
Cash = bonds = debt
Its all the same shit in different forms.

Right.. Which is why holding large amounts of cash instead of t-bills rarely makes sense. Perhaps I should have specified that I wasn't talkinga bout t-bills in my first comment.

Id be funding hentai with all that money

No problem with this humble paperback book salesman

I'm in Australia and here are some stats

Central bank official rate 1.5
1 year gov bond rate 2
Official inflation rate 1.9%
Interest rate at my savings bank 2.87%

For me its a no brainer to keep cash as cash in the bank rather than bonds. I'm also beating inflation.

Obviously if I had billions I would convert to gov bonds due to the safety of the gov vs uninsured private banks.

>'Richest in history'
>Mansa Musa
>King of Mali
>Had his entire nigger kingdom enslaved to him
>Had estimated 400 billion in gold
>Went on Pilgrimage to Mecca
>Spent so much gold along the way the Mediterranean's economy collapsed.

Z u c c would be richest soon. Easily beat Bezoz

Explains why you fags love crypto so much lol. You want freedom without having to put in time

>you’re right Bitcoin went from $0.01 to $20,000 in a day
Oh wait it took almost 10 years

The amazon chart has one of the best short entries i've ever seen. Look and tell me that isn't textbook

>being unable to read

Well he had so much money no one could estimate how much money he had. The thing is though, if Jeff Bezos went to an African country with a bunch of gold and hundreds of camels, etc, it would also be hard to estimate his wealth.

He can probably create a similar effect as Mansa Musa with just $100 million, and can probably collapse the Medditeranean economy with $1billion in gold

Keep in mind that's just 1/150th of his net worth

So I would say Mansa Musa is "FABLED" or "LEGENDARY" rich, but if we really travelled back in time and got an accurate view of his bank balance, it's probably not as much as we thought

you buy your favorite sci fi show

Attached: 1527370538302.png (800x600, 369K)

It's not even cash. It's his net worth (stocks) as well as his other assets valued in US$. Thing is, he still hasn't cashed out so he's like the bitcoin HODLers who think they've made it but once the value of his asset plummets, he's back to rags.

Still not enough to make it

You should be able to travel (although not land yet) on the moon for $750 millions in the near future. That's a pretty nice experience. However like most said, his networth is not liquid cash and it's tied to the Amazon stocks instead

If that money doesn't buy you freedom they are doing it wrong

Halfway to rockefeller, neat

1. Augustus is considered to be the richest man ever, not Mansa. Augustus had the equivalent of $ 1 trillion because he privately owned the state of Egypt.

2. The article said in MODERN history, not in the entire history.

But either way, the article is wrong. John Rockfeller is the richest man in modern history since he had like 400 billions if you account inflation.

There's people with trillions of dollars. This one guy had 24 trillion under Reagan and single handly crashed Russian economy. I can't remember his name but makes soros look like a tadpole. They assinated his grandson too. I believe the United States literally stole it back from him though and it was a massive legal struggle. He's still alive also. Our national debt could be cleared away tomorrow but we need to keep people wageslaving.

It's 1.75% as in, lower than inflation

T-bills and cash have the same interest rates anyway

Ally gives 1.75%, same as t-bills

You have to keep in mind, Musa was the emperor of the most successful empire in his day, one which had a near-complete monopoly on the salt trade in the North African / Arab regions. The Mali Empire may have been equivalently rich to Amazon today, but Bezos's share of that wealth is proportionally lower than that of Musa.
Also, recall the part of the story where he buys back all his gold on the return journey, at the inflated price, and is still the richest man in the world.

This story is from one year ago. He's much richer now.

>liquid cash
aka real cash

why do you care about the wealth another man has, shitlib?
how is it ANY concern of yours, you creepy little schzoid fuck?

what would happen if he gave everyone in america a million dollars?

If I were in that position I would go take my money and found a hundred other companies and brute force them into success. Gotta become the first trillionaire.

Amazon's stocks would tumble.

make the dokis real

Attached: 1528045375276.jpg (5100x3301, 1.42M)

>have $150 BN of something you can't realistically sell

Why do people never understand this? Bozos doesn't have 150 billion dollars of purchasing power. He has a load of stock that he cannot sell. If he tried he'd have to go through a tonne of beucearic shit and halfway through Amazon's price would tank because people would see a CEO trying to dump ownership. Jeff Bezos couldn't cut you a cheque for 1 million dollars without a bead of sweat falling down his forehead. A massive amount of stock is the worst fucking thing to have. If you have 10,000 properties and sell them all at once you won't go through 1% of Jeff trying to do this thing he'll never be able to do.

Why don't we take his 150B and give every white and Asian American family 1 Million

You dumbFUCKS 150b divided by 300m is 500dollars per family. Even if you give to exclusively white/asian families that is still 1000 dollars max you faggots

>Richest in history
We're just going to ignore past emperors of China, Russia, Spain, or Britain now? Bezos can only dream of having that kind of wealth and power.

>Why don't we implement communism

Hmmmm, I can't imagine why we wouldn't do that. you sound smart user. let's do that.

>commies in charge of kindergarten math

>implying Amazon will ever plummet like bitcorn...
Man I don't know how to break it to you.

Attached: 1398313189135.gif (500x280, 1009K)

Underrated

Attached: 1529802460123.jpg (384x384, 66K)

What makes you think B’s net worth is bundled into stock?

Topple govenrments

run a lucrative child trafficking ring
if anyone can pull it off, its that guy

i wouldn't even leave my parent's basement if i only had 150b, you need AT LEAST 500b these days to make it

Are you retarded

Do you autists actually believe he has 150B in the bank? No wonder you always lose money lmfao

It's exactly that........ a story