What do you know about Kurdistan?

my beautiful country, my pride

Attached: Kurdistan.png (380x285, 272K)

>Aleppo
>Tabriz
>Kirkuk
>Hatay

Who made this

A delusional قردي, who would make it else ?

Weird, never seen that country on the map. It's as if it doesn't exist ?

Every day we become stronger. nobody will stop us now

They always live in wet dreams, that's why they couldn't establish a single independent country to this day.

I know you are a turk in Romania. Don't worry, you will not stay alone for long. We will send you millions of them away from our country.

I think that you have to go back

Racist and uncalled for.

K U R D I S T A N 2023

Turk roaches fear kurds.

hot women, delusional men

Problem with militant kurds:

1. wanting too much
2.dont understand politics
3. support Israel

And they wonder why they dont get any support from the middle east.

I will go back and fight all turkish devils. My country will be free from all invaders again. My girlfriend is pregnant again and my second child will fight with me too.

It doesn't change facts Yakup.
Also cheap, coming from a kurd in Germany

who cares? We are many now we don't need anyone. I will die with pride.

Ok, i almost took you for some legit kurd. Next time don't shitpost like this, take it slowly

Attached: 1516545096486.png (500x407, 115K)

i smell arab butthurt

>I will die with pride
So you already know that you'll die and never win a war. Not a fan of Tu*ks but I hope they beat the shit out of your Rojava.

I unironically think we should grant a state to those people. What is different from the Polish question during 19th century until the end of WW1? Irak should definitely respect the independence referundum they took and let that region being its own country.
As for Iran, Syria & Turkey, those claims are unrealistic in that map… Pic related should be the Kurdish state (Orange & Yellow) and Nothing more.

Attached: KURDISTAN.jpg (670x377, 19K)

I know I will die but I will fight to the end. If I have 4 sons I would fight in a war and my parents would take care of my children in Germany so they can make more Kurdish people. We will win.

Kurds > Turks but both should gtfo of my country.

stop selling weapons to turks
they are only using them against innocent Kurdish children
Give us free tanks and we will kill all turks in Germany too.

Turks offer more to the europeans. The only thing Kurds offer to the world is shitty cuisine and israeli looking women

>"""turkish""" cuisine
our food is better they stole half of it from us anyway

Attached: Kurdistan.png (240x183, 121K)

mashallah the zealotry

Attached: FB_IMG_1543463232896.jpg (540x457, 47K)

Kurds should have a nation and they will have a nation within this century.
Lets face it, its not like anyone else living in that region right now has done anything of worth with it.

Feel bad for the kurd turds we should have drawn an area on the map for them instead of just giving it all to the arabs and the jews

Attached: kurdpu.png (658x662, 61K)

Karzan is that you?

>German flag
Ugh, leave already, go fight ISIS and Turks or something

Yes I can imagine.

damn i thought i made a kurdistan thread without knowing seeing this on catalog, iraq and iran is hopeless, syrian kurdistan has a chance of a government region just like how we got one in iraq, and breeding in crazy numbers is the only weapon in kurdistan-turkey

The Republic of Turkey will expand its borders with the help of its brothers the Kurds.

Attached: E3002FC2-2F5E-492B-8521-B785909D7A0A.jpg (1500x500, 189K)

You're Persians pretending to be something else.

Also,
>flag
Go home.

based but also redpilled