Ok newfags I'm bored. I'll be answering your questions about Chainlink the cube you are seeing a lot on this board...

Ok newfags I'm bored. I'll be answering your questions about Chainlink the cube you are seeing a lot on this board. No it's not just a meme.

Attached: 1524937576041.jpg (769x697, 109K)

>I'll be answering your questions about Chainlink the cube you are seeing a lot on this board.
mainnet when?

Why are you spending so much time with a meme? There’s funnier jokes to be made.

Why is it valuable? Why are linkies so delusional? Why is Sergey doing nothing? Why is the project doomed?

why hasn't sirgay been active in 6 months? did he exit scam already?

What's the point of trustless oracles when input data (sgx) are trusted?

Attached: 1531409881294.jpg (350x300, 27K)

A rare Sergey Apu. Nice

When aggregation, reputation etc are done. This can be seen on pivotal tracker. I'd estimate about 2 months to get all that complete, but I don't know how long they will be testing it.

I'm suprised nobody has made a pasta fud from this.

because then the program can't quickly switch to another node without having a human intervene

how many big macs until mainnet

Attached: money skelly.gif (280x280, 2.89M)

where can i buy cufflinks with the link logo on them?

Attached: 1506956652182.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

What industries will the linkies take over and in what order. 2. Can another decentralize oracle simply make this process from off chain to on chain for free?

According to Jonny's post in Jow Forums (it was him), mainnet's release date is 1st November

When moon?

Unironically when will all linkers kill themselves?

After they are sick of partying and fucking models

Within 3 months.

Do you have any kind of privileged information to share with us? If yes, please feel free to share it

Sauce or screenshot?

It was two days ago (I'm lazy to search through archive), a random user opened a thread with a chain link fence picture, and said "Main network release is 1st Nov"
Everybody thought it was another larper, but it was the same image used by Jonny once in Slack
It could be an actual larper though, so take my guess with a grain of salt

LINK is gonna make me rich. Don't know about others though.

Why do you like to get fucked in the anus

Is meme magick real and will it positively influence the direction of Chainlink?

How much link do you have?

Will LINK make money for every holder? Or just certain privileged people?

How many stinkies I need to make it ?

Answer to this you mother fucker pajeet shiller