Seriously, do you really believe it has a chance to reach $3?

Seriously, do you really believe it has a chance to reach $3?

Attached: IMG_1439.png (1000x1000, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/linkmarine
initc3.org/partners.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Every shitcoin will eventually 100x from their bottoms in the next cycle, so yes it can reach $3 sometime in the future.

Easily. It already reached $1.20 without a working product and no hype

Realistic percentage chance of $3, $30, and $300

100%, 20%, 0.1%

100%, 50%, 5%

>chance
Nice fud, guy. 100% on every one

Attached: link2.jpg (765x670, 232K)

Are you guys all in link if you think it's 100% to reach $3? Your risk would be 0 and reward be a factor of x

if the supply doesn't instantly increase after main net it will. if the 350mil is locked up for node insurance as promised. and the team slowly starts selling their stacks to fund the growth of the company $100 is absolutely possible within 2 years.

98.86%
89.54%
76.8%

but they are just gonna sell the link tokens for cheap over the counter ... i fully realize links potential but the team holds too much of the supply, it’s not gonna be a huge gainer like this at least not a bigger gainer than all other shitcoin that will moon during a bull run

Whe4e did you pull those numbers from?

Times 333.3333333

If it hits 300 most of biz will retire. On their fully decked out yachts.

Attached: 1531445889651.jpg (800x533, 271K)

My magic Chainlink future price calculator (my ass)

invalid argument. I suggest you take a look at the coin distribution of the coins in top 50. and you will find out most founders hold between 20-50% of supply

One out of two shitcoins are exit scams that will disappear beyond the next cycle.

fomo3d + link is the ultimate combination. steady income from fomo3d and huge moonshot from link. It's impossible to be comfier. look into fomo3d anons, so that you don't sell your link stack too early to cover living expenses. if you can see the potential of link, you should be able to see the potential of fomo3d. if you don't, then don't buy it obviously kek but it's worth looking into it.

exitscam.me/linkmarine

memes

Why do you fomo3d shills think LINK holders are retarded? The reason we hold LINK is because we can see through all the garbage and want to own the best token available. It's the same reason we will never buy your ultimate shitcoin. Go shill to 0xbtc cucks.

I was during the initial hype but now I don't own a single LINK. But don't get me wrong it's still one of my favorite projects. I'll wait until the bear market is over so I can buy at the cheapest prices. I'm hoping it'll hit at least 10-15 cents for maximum ROI. Keep in mind that alts tend to correct 90-98% during bear markets and if the ATH was $1.40, you can do the math yourself.

20 cents to $3 is only 15x, that's nothing when you're entering the market just before the start of a new cycle.
If you buy at 10 cents and sell at a "conservative" price of $10, you just made 100x easily.

But this goes for any "decent" project out there, just wait out for the absolute bargain prices and your patience will be rewarded.

The team holds 30%.

This is true, though with the connections that they have, it's pretty safe to assume that this is not a scam. Whether they'll succeed or lose to competitors is another discussion.

Seems a pretty legit estimation to me

I'm shiling it to you because you're not retarded you retard. all you have to do is read about what the project is and form your own opinion. just like what you did with chainlink. fomo3d isn't a scam and if you could see through the garbage you would realize that. I feel like a dirty pajeet for shilling it like this, but I want the referral % to buy more link. and I have enough self respect that I wouldn't be shilling if I thought that it was a garbage project. all the dividends that I'm making from fomo3d is going directly to link. if you already made up your mind, that's fine, but don't fomo in when you hear about the anons who 5x'd their money buying in now.

a reasonable estimate for the next top will be around 4T (about 4x of previous top) since most predict a market of 10T+ within 2 years(this is way too high so 4T is a reasonable estimate for next 2 years). now have a look at the historical snapshot of 7 jan 2018. if you have truly understood the potential of link you will realize it's easily a top 10 coin. so you will be looking at a 40bil marketcap, even it gets only to top 20 it will have an 12bil marketcap. if the circulating supply has increased to 500mil you will be looking at 24-40$/link.

in my opinion, link is actually a top 3 coin. and i won't sell a single one before $50

I don't think any protocol/layer/infrastructure project can ever be a Top 10 coin. Those spots are reserved for blockchains, just look at the current Top 30 lineup.
LINK may get into the Top 20 assuming every single rumor is true.

I also think your 4T estimation is very conservative. Imagine how many more projects will further sature the global market cap, the 4T would barely mean 2-3x over the previous highs in 2 years. This cycle brought us 50x global marketcap increase from the previous top.

The one thing I will say in favor of Link is being blockchain agnostic means it benefits from every smart contract platform.

100% all the way through. It’s just a matter of when. By 5 years in $300 will seem cheap.

Yeah, 2 digits wouldn't surprise me either.

Easy

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-04.40.10.png (862x1279, 1.71M)

100%, 100%, 30%

we have similar calculations, nice user. I won't be selling too many LINK under triple digits either

Every shit coin has marketing, and some sort of communication

Attached: 1531776548313b.png (862x1279, 1.8M)

missed a work like a true retard

Attached: 1531776548313b.png (862x1279, 1.8M)

My dad got laid off from Chain Link Industries a week ago. I would not advise investing in this corn.

I have 80k link. My cut off point is pretty much 0.5M$ or in a bull run 1M$. That is like 12$ for me to sell. Problem is, some people have millions of link. For the, at 10$ they would be multi millionaire. What makes you guys think that they won't dump the price?

Smart contracts are barely used in enterprises. So passive income is just a meme. There is not ONE coin in production right now. So if eth is not being used, neither will link.

Thanks just sold 100k

people keep overlooking the main point about holding LINK; it will deliver an income to those who stake, and it's likely that that income will be pretty lucrative. this in itself could propel the price to between $50 and $100. ater that and once it becomes established and associated with the new smart economy, it'll be a slow walk up to $1000 (or thereabouts).

again, i'll repeat; LINK will make holders actual real money. this is a huge distinguishing point in its favor.

so if you've got 80K, why would you sell all of it? Doesn't make more sense, take out cost, profit,and gravy, then ride the rest to the moon or zero?

Given the network is used and right now there is no sign of that whatsoever. Smart contracts are not even fully covered in legal code (who is responsible, what if it gets hacked et cetera). Before customers will use chainlink with eth we will be years from here.

I hope the guys with tons of Link sell early, it'll mean more price stability in the long run.

I've been thinking, and if chainlink really takes off and the link token appreciates significantly, it might but be a better idea to sell your whole node with all the link in it instead of just selling all your link. It's like selling a business vs. selling every piece of furniture, the company name, the clients, etc separately. Plus, since the age of the node is significant and is one of the factors that dictates the amount and quality of jobs you get, it makes sense to not destroy it.

I have a feeling guys with 100k+ or millions of Link will do this. It makes so much more sense. Maybe Linkpool could have a page where they bring buyers and sellers of nodes together for a small commission of 20% too.

LINK $1000 EOY
LINK MARINES UNITE

Attached: 1527668842808.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

Attached: 1523792387984.jpg (728x410, 207K)

Assblaster said $3 by April
Linkies forever btfo

10% 0% 0%

Holy shit that's a great idea. Set up some lazyass node and sell the whole thing in 2020. Seems like the kind of thing they'd try to discourage though, its a vector for gaming the system ie. Buying nodes with good rep

Captain reporting for duty

You don't have to use Ethereum blockchain. Most companies will be using Hyperledger and Corda. Hyperledger will most likely be using Chainlink as it's main oracle service and Corda can list Chainlink next to it's 2 other oracle services(Thomas Reuters and Oraclize).

Whole point of Smartcontracts is to save money by automating stuff. Whatever businesses start saving money first will be seriously balling and competition has no option other than to implement smartcontracts asap.

didn't some user calculate exactly what each Link will be worth and came up with about 10k usd?
I'm sure there was a thread like that

ah yes the old "10t derivatives market divided up among only 10m link tokens out of the one billion" valuation
DELUDED

yeah, it's pic related. there's an error in one of his calculations, but it doesn't detract from the overall point.

LINK is gonna be huge.

Attached: 1524889370287.png (658x627, 342K)

yeah, that one, I think it was turned into a pasta with a picture of an iceberg

>marketcap
>roi potential

unlikely

smartcontracts are still subject to national court jurisdictions. i find it amazing people dont realize this. youre an idiot.

Have my calculation. How likely does it seem?

Attached: chainlink1000eoy.jpg (1184x412, 52K)

>link directly captures 10% of global GDP

the absolute state of deluded linkies

Attached: 1522858140743.jpg (769x697, 109K)

This is why it won't happen, because it's too good to be true.

Yall are living in fantasy like Democrats.

I’m stuck. Holy shit

>$342,857 per link

Deluded the Post

>t.30k stinkie

Attached: 1520522608134 - Kopie.png (900x1039, 418K)

Isn’t ChainLink inherently different from bitcoin, given the the latter is a currency and the former is legal.

So we can mooon outside the galaxy

this is what linkies actually believe

Link is an all or nothing investment.
Either you lose it all or you end up with nothing

This. It can't be this easy. Only reason people got rich with bitcoin is that no one expected it to go to 20k. It was like winning the lottery. One time thing. It literallly can't keep happening over and over again.

>Isn’t ChainLink inherently different from bitcoin, given the the latter is a currency and the former is legal.
yes
>So we can mooon outside the galaxy
yes. this is why so many of us are so excited about LINK

Exactly. The fantasy and hope of it mooning and becoming the greatest thing since sliced bread is what makes naive people FOMO in. If it were that easy to become a millionaire Chainlink would already be top 5, instead, it barely moves at all.

Attached: C2A4EE56-704F-474D-838E-46DC21DAFB4E.gif (320x240, 1.31M)

nobody knows about Chainlink. As soon as people start thinking Link will be used in the derivatives market, people will fomo.

Damn man $3 is a given. Just hang on and enjoy the ride.

Attached: pepe_baller.jpg (900x900, 76K)

pure delusion

what's wrong with you people. LINK has only been around since 2017. fuck, i try and defend millenials but sometimes it's hard. LINK is at the absolute beginning of its journey. if i was told i'd be a millionaiare in 3 years i'd be happy. why cant you be happy too?

this is a straight up retarded mindset to have
you really shouldn't listen to shills pushing that "all or nothing" or "hodl to death marine xD" bullshit
investing 101 dude holy fuck

this. people are ecstatic with 10%/year on the stock market

Read again dummy

Lmao nice one

>average reading comprehension of a link fudder
no wonders you dislike it, even if you read the whitepaper i doubt you understood it

But it happens over and over again. No matter if it’s Tulips, Gold, Amazon Shares, BTC or LINK. It will happen again and again and again. The only difficulty is to pick the right one.

And the fact is 90% of start ups fail. Guess what, all the people running those start ups have optimistic dreams and Peter Thiel himself said the vast majority of them exhibit signs of cultism to "keep up the spirits".

Facts and reality are not on your side, you are dreamers and fantascists - there's nothing wrong with this. I have a small stake in ChainLink but these ideas of it becoming Top 5, the greatest thing ever... absolute delusion.

>Yeah man it just can’t because bro there’s no way
Yeah man

What i mean by "theres nothing wrong with this". I mean it's OK for meme purposes, but when you have serious posts who actually believe this, I worry for your mental health.

The amount of Linkies who will be killing themselves in 2 years time when it barely breaks $2. All that waiting and for what? Fools.

hodling until it surpasses $1000

>Smart contracts are not even fully covered in legal code (who is responsible, what if it gets hacked et cetera).

This isn't true. If you watch the "Are we getting rid of lawyers?" talk Sergey, Tom Gonser, and Perianne Boring had at SXSW they addressed this and there are no legal hurdles for smart contracts.

lol, LINK is positioned perfectly in the space it needs to be in. it literlly couldnt be any better placed.

initc3.org/partners.html

This. The bottom isn't in till we see at least 2 LINK marine suicides on video.

>tersely wise fundamental analysis
>repeating digits
>green I'd
$1k eoy

Attached: 1529993016886.png (401x567, 555K)

2 year return where .17 cents turns into two bucks... yeah stick with your savings account retard. get that awesome return... god i hate this place

most fudders are 100% all in on LINK t/bh

Can't wait till people go through the archives and read these threads when Chainlink is 5-10 in the next few years as Smart Contract adoption starts to take place.

Attached: IMG_5133.png (622x421, 275K)

Aka 6 months bagholding hurt them bad in the coco

Attached: 1519693054242.jpg (1280x244, 32K)

More like, reading archives to see where the suicide epidemic begun

And it was so preventable

it does have 10 times the supply of ETH

Attached: 1518647919166.jpg (545x227, 27K)

Well, I confess I have a small bag of LINK and I can't stop fudding it for some reason. Every day I come to Jow Forums and see if there's a LINK thread and automatically start FUDding it. I can't stop it. Why?

1000 a bit high, im happy if hits 100.

The total crypto marketcap will probably be 10x sooner or later.

>Every day I come to Jow Forums and see if there's a LINK thread and automatically start FUDding it. I can't stop it. Why?
the same reason ppl attack the Catholic Church; b/c it is the truth. No one attacks something which is self evidently false. Like they say, you only take flak when youre over the target.

lol I remmember those times.
Every 2nd post in threads about Ethereum was some variation of "Its totally a russian scam!!"

Riddle user here. A message for LMFG. I'm going to call you guys "L" from now on, just to keep it riddly. Research Bruce Pon. 99% data. Do you want to believe? I love you.

Interesting analysis.