Culture Pals /cp/

Love is never wrong edition

PS: can't be arsed to copy paste or link previous edition

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-22 at 15.41.15.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/
culturepals.github.io/
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
youtu.be/un7QiXsnF_Y
interpals.net/lnaji
youtu.be/YVFeYRQxDdQ
youtu.be/gFQpxAKx_ds
youtu.be/115jAmVNFbU
youtube.com/watch?v=ipYC0E1Liiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wat edition

I want friends

Randy edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Old:

Attached: 8452D6B7-DA83-48B4-84EF-A5A309488A4A.jpg (400x400, 106K)

you'll do fucken notheng

Attached: conor-mcgregor-ufc-178-weigh-750x370.jpg (655x300, 20K)

>Tfw no 1st world gf

Just ordered a burger and chips

Impressed by how much you know or remember about me. hmmmm....

Attached: 1530101740727.png (470x454, 11K)

Post pic of German burger

Really fucking good, cheese and bacon

Attached: IMG_20190317_191837991.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Girls remember everything desu

I want a burger now.. I haven’t had one in over a month

Anyone who mentions looking for Asian girls in this thread is probably pic related

Attached: 1brg0m7q8pm21.png (640x455, 459K)

Just one burger can't hurt user :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-214513~01.png (1080x850, 439K)

made me lol

although recently i have wished i could become rich and retire in luxury in southeast asia.

It wasn't randy who made the thread.
Where's the beer?

Maybe tomorrow. I have frozen beef thawing right now in the refrigerator for tomorrow. I was planning on making Sloppy Joe but maybe I’ll do burgers..

Attached: 7C171A16-CBD4-427F-A8DB-0781E7F1F1CA.jpg (660x990, 44K)

Maybe. But he’s got some issues..

youtu.be/un7QiXsnF_Y

No beer

I want a hungarian woman to breed stat

Attached: 3C7.jpg (640x465, 32K)

There is a culture pal..

Fucks sake Interpals really has turned into shit.

It was on a downward spiral for years now, but coming back to it after a few months again I feel like things have gotten worse at a higher speed this time.

It shouldn't be like this.

interpals.net/lnaji

There's something very off about this face

You're out of touch
I'm out of time
But I'm out of my head when you're not around

Attached: 69f.jpg (600x485, 25K)

The user population has seen a slight increase tho. It’s getting to over 8k users online at a time. I remember a year ago, there was a point it was barely above 5.

I think the new iPhone app is helping it make a comeback

Can you do this?

youtu.be/YVFeYRQxDdQ

based fellow boomer

Impressive but that form was getting pretty sloppy the end, needs to be careful he doesn't hurt his back

Happy St. Patrick's Day faggots
P.S. the interpals app is overpowered compared with the website
P.P.S. tried to lose my virginity to a qt redhead but she said she had a boyfriend lol

I’m worried about my back desu. I do not arch it, but sometimes after I’m done DL my lower back feels a little tight.

Eh I am not saying that the userbase is going down or that the portal is dying. I couldn't care less about these things.

Just that some years ago being a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes you had girls messaging you constantly. Nowadays? Pff things have changed!

How the FUCK are we suppose to compete with this? It’s not possible..

youtu.be/gFQpxAKx_ds

Attached: 810C8903-CA8E-4D5B-8CE8-C4D45103326A.jpg (1329x140, 67K)

This guy figured it out

youtu.be/115jAmVNFbU

youtube.com/watch?v=ipYC0E1Liiw

>I’m fucked in both places
Kek

Guy looks like a paranoid conspiracy nut that think he's being followed, hence all the movement during the recording and constant over the shoulder looks.

You cannot breed men you silly faggot

No i am talking about a fertile magyaroid godess

>I think the new iPhone app
i want this to be real, the site would shoot back to 15k so fast

THE GAMBIA

Kek this picture basically encapsulated my approach to the apex magyaroid chick during the last one and a half years or so

I don't like having unresolved bridges like this blocking my way. Once i enter tradeskool i gotta make sure to test whether there's any interest left on her part at all and if not then that's okay too because i won't have to worry about her any longer and will have a solid phenotypical template for future breeding irregardless of how said interaction will peter out heh

Attached: 1516512667402.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

It is real tho

>i want this to be real, the site would shoot back to 15k so fast

People in developing countries don't have iPhones.

>in my prime last summer, heaviest I've ever been, strongest I've ever been
>fall semester started
>stopped going to the gym
>dropped 20 pounds
>lost all my strength
>getting back into it now and feel like a loser lifting so light again
Fug school for ruining me

Attached: 1528917643848.png (1112x886, 61K)

If you're smart enough, you can have the android app already.
t. Smart person

Attached: IMG_20190317_213433.png (201x203, 52K)

I'm gonna breed a qt

Don't blame it on your school, you're the one who ruined you.

I don't give a shit about any apps ffs

I want interpals to return to the glory days.

SHUUUUUUUT UUUUUUP

Attached: 1515643631173.png (600x624, 342K)

Iktfb

Attached: 1549165784791.jpg (226x212, 48K)

/cp/ Halo MCC play date on PC when it comes out?

You don't know shit, you're non-white?

Piss off, wanker.

Im a proud 2014 brown user

It's your own fault for not managing your time better

Hello faggot niggers
How’s life?

my cousin just introduced his online japanese girlfriend to the whole family. She's staying at his house for 3 weeks visiting him

I'm carefully paying attention to what everyone says about it, as I will probably have to go through the same thing with my russian sooner or later

Am very much enjoying another post of yours based deutscher

BASED FELLOW LITHUANIAN

Just video called a crazy Turk, started sharing details about how she'd lie to her parents about staying at a friend's house and go sleep with guys
Fuck thots man

what? i'm not Lithuanian?

Report her to the sharia police

bought a fleshlight today

Yeah they do. I saw afghans with iPhones

Cunt?
I would but I doubt my PC will run it. I can’t even run Squad anymore at minimum graphics settings

Hello fren.

Sure thing.

too busy playing the original red orchestra

Reminder that none of these qts are permanent and will leave you sooner or later.

What about the anons who married their qts?

They'll get divorced once the citizenship is finalized.

They might not!

Then it's probably going to be a sexless marriage because she's cheating with chad

That takes years though, they just don't get citizenship as soon as they marry, they just get residency. Also it's usually pretty obvious when someone is using you for citizenship. You shouldn't look at life so badly friend, not everybody is bad and out to ruin your life.

>not everybody is bad and out to ruin your life.
tfw have trust issues and can't trust anyone I talk to. they probably are talking bad about me behind my back

Every e-qt I've had left eventually even if I talked to them every day for more than a year. I'm not going to have a particularly positive opinion about them.

They most likely aren't talking about you. You need to find a way to get over your insecurities and trust issues user.

You need to meet and be with them in person for them not to leave. A longterm relationship that's only online isn't going to last because you're missing the physical connection that is required to make a relationship last.

Thank god I would never attempt this if I knew they‘d take this any more seriously than a webcam show on laptop.

I'm kinda scared to meet a qt IRL especially my longest lasting one. I feel like there would be nothing to talk about. We've sent tons of voice messages over the last year to each other so I'd think we just would sorta stare at each other and walk around

This

That's because little to no people feel any kind of obligation to others online as opposed to say IRL connections.

It’s not scary

Right. That’s why you’re suppose to actually meet your qt

it is because I'm a social autist and being put on the spot instead of having time to think of something to say is scary

I know, but we live in North America and we're kind of screwed in terms of flight costs. The most recent qt who left me after talking for more than a year was Turkish and I wanted to go visit her but the cost of flights to Istanbul crushed my dreams.

Or potentially find it somewhere near you because LDR fucking blows and is a big no.

There's plenty to talk about, just act like normally and talk to her like you would when messaging her. Start videochatting too though

Not so much anymore, flights have gotten a lot cheaper and continue to get cheaper, you also need to watch for deals. I fly quite often between Europe and the US and its doable, just save some money and then it's possible. Well you need to save as much as you can if you want to go to certain places.

If you actually know her it’s not bad.
I already told another Canadian, get a job with Air Canada or WestJet working part time. You get flight benefits
American girls are awful desu

I could not find any flights to Istanbul for less than 1000 Trudeau dollars, what's your secret?

>American girls are awful desu
You can find some that aren't bad. And I'm saying that as a Canadian, our girls are like Americans but worse. I've managed to find a few decent born and raised white Anglo Canadian girls in my life.

>American girls are awful desu
That's a bad mindset to have.

Why the fuck haven’t you applied to Air Canada yet?
It’s difficult tho. Especially depending where you live. I live in a liberal area, so..

>If you actually know her it’s not bad.
I would like to think I "know" her but I'm not too sure what knowing someone is these days. We've kinda talked for a year outside of one month where she disappeared but other than that its been almost every day we talked/voice messages. Still think its a bit different from face to face convos though

I live in the most conservative part of Canada and still find a bunch of girls who are SJWs and want to be in open relationships and all that garbage.

Do you video call?
Gross

I just remembered it was funny :')

L

Bost results

>Do you video call?
nope, we have sent videos of each other but never video chatted in real time.