Does Jow Forums like watching Star Trek?

Does Jow Forums like watching Star Trek?

Attached: assignmentearthhd0204.jpg (1436x1080, 117K)

I've been watching it occasionally, still haven't finished the first TOS season. It's comfy. My biggest complaint would be that sometimes the episodes really feel stretched to fit the one hour mark

Yes, also enjoying the new Discovery show for the most part. The Talos IV episode was nice.

It has some ridicolous episodes yet very entertaining. Very sad it lasted only three seasons

Have you watched the new Discovery show?

I've only watched some episodes but I was amazed by the depth of some of the questions explored by this series humanity has to answer during its space-faring era and the extreme contrast this content possesses with the overall special effects.

P have only wathed a couple of episdes so I can't tell ypu much. Some say it's a good series. I just dislike klingons look very strange. What do you think of the series user?

I really only like the 60s series

Yep, been a big fan for many years.

The Netflix show Star Trek Discovery is actually really good as well to my surprise.

I like it very much and loved their new take on Klingons. Btw they're apparently all shaven because they're in war times.

I think the 2nd season is coming to an end this week.

This.
Also has been renewed for a third season

Deep space nine is my favourite saga. The Original Series is very very good as well.

>Also has been renewed for a third season
I would have been surprised if they hadn't. I feel it's only getting good now with season 2.

Ah DS9 was very entertaining with all the different characters in the station :^)

TNG >>>> TOS Movies >>>> TOS >> DS9 = Enterprise >>> TNG Movies >>>> Voyager

I've started watching TOS because of how pathetic the effects are, for the cozy feeling

I ended up watching every episode of every series so far (excluding fan series)

I watched all of the original series on DVD back when I was a teen over 10 years ago, also watched the first season of TNG but it was a little boring so I stopped, people say it gets better later on so maybe I'll go back to it.
Discovery is so-so, but I'm watching it. It's nice that it has an overarching plot instead of the episodic format from the classics.

Yep. There's talk about 5 seasons and a Netflix movie to end it. The producer says a spin-off is possible as well.

>science fiction

Attached: 1550158139057.jpg (520x735, 86K)

TNG gets great midseason 2, then it stays consistently good up until season 6 or so, season 7 is mostly meh with some really good episodes here and there.

Though I have to say, Burnham is annoying at times.

Yep, not my favourite. But Spock is pretty damn good though.

What exactly do you watch user?
Is he like Spock from TOS?

>Is he like Spock from TOS?
Yes and no, he got some mental issues in this season. But the actor does an amazing job and got the personality down perfectly.

Attached: spock.jpg (825x464, 57K)