/v4/+friends

BUMP edition

Attached: 1515906277700.jpg (600x752, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URJ_qSXruW0
youtube.com/watch?v=zIFvvZdIvzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xTpiR6XkZOI
youtube.com/watch?v=U5zMMZUOM3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pWC49Mil3k4
youtube.com/watch?v=H_3Iv-G3pew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

second

at least im not american worm

Attached: NiceDayToday.jpg (897x647, 224K)

Friendly reminder that your city looks like shit compared to this.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 19-08-24.png (1851x949, 2.63M)

fuck sl*V(e)s bunch of degenerates
literally nothing to spend money on slavlands

alcohol i dont drink
women are whores they even pay me

food is not good,weather is not good,people arent friendly
fuck sl*V(e)s

the pole general is kinda depressing

Attached: 1536755458071.jpg (303x310, 33K)

why Polish women so repulsive?

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.prsa.pl%2Fimages%2Ffe9da20d-e564-4dcf-a9ec-b2fc25d275f5.jpg&f=1.jpg (1200x661, 226K)

god why didn't this hohol kill himself like a true slav(e)

your city certainly looks more polish than mine (wrocław)

why are 3DPD so repulsive?

Attached: 1546495984936.jpg (746x1080, 162K)

whiter than you, Jakub

its not an achievement to fuck a sl*V(e) whore anymore despite them looking better than all races

because they are such easy whores its harder to fuck an indian or nigga girl

people dont even count is as sex because its so easy

Attached: a41d6b31d5ec0bc1122c2709fa05742a.jpg (963x1440, 123K)

I'm not Ukrainian, unfortunately :^(

stop lying cockhole

Why don't Poles play hockey like other West Slavs?

Attached: based.jpg (517x318, 27K)

Find a flaw.

Protip: you can't.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 19-15-58.png (1853x950, 2.41M)

it involves violence

Poleanon made me question, do most of you post from the capitals or other places? If the latter, do you see any differences/disadvantages?

MAŞALLAH

Attached: 1552846698204.jpg (3600x2379, 1.93M)

>aerial cables
>tags on the wall
>unaesthetic shopfronts
>building at close right is about to collapse

These are regulated here. You can't open a shop that doesn't fit in the cityscape and most cables are put under earth.

it's up
youtube.com/watch?v=URJ_qSXruW0

>No, you can't put your cables there! They're supposed to be under Earth!

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

oh

blessed channel

Also the building on the right is fine, it just needs a renovated facade.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 19-23-41.png (1851x951, 2.1M)

they're fugly
and that type of polished cobblestone is slippery when wet

I'm not sure who is in charge of that stuff where you live, but he is an asshat.

i used to live in wrocław but now i'm studying in warsaw. both are big cities, and personally i could never live in a small town 2bh, i like dense urban environments, so everything is within walking distance, or else i can use public transit. i also rely heavily on food deliveries (i can't cook for shit, and it saves time). where i currently live i can order food of any cuisine delivered to me in 30 mins

why don't you play hockey

>and that type of polished cobblestone is slippery when wet
Maybe a little bit, but it's not really an issue if you're not some clumsy subhuman. It's really aesthetic though so I'd say pros outweigh the cons.

hockey will be popular the second our team wins something, this is how it works here

kek this video is great, I miss playing the game but holy shit that engine is complete ass

why don't *I* play hockey hmm

Attached: ritsu thinking.jpg (422x422, 28K)

shut the fuck up you oil sucking degenerate mosquito fucktard spaz fuck nigger chink i hope you get a heart attack from the pressure you put in your retardation

>ID pic looks 10 years older than photo
I bet it's her sisters

Based and redpilled.

shut the fuck up you arent any better you retard mongoloid get shot in your sleep i already promised your wipe of this stone get fucked

>i already promised your wipe of this stone get fucked
Please do, I'm so sick of life.

this black boi a genius
youtube.com/watch?v=zIFvvZdIvzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xTpiR6XkZOI
youtube.com/watch?v=U5zMMZUOM3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pWC49Mil3k4

god bless this post and god bless our shared ally of Israel

they do. they are just bad at it.

howcome

I lived in a smaller town/village my whole life and now am 3 years in capital and I adore it. Everything I can ask for is max 1hr away and I like living in urban area. But I think probably when I get a little bit older and have a family I would prefer living in a more quiet area

Haha magyar cigany

he probably has above average iq and sees learning languages as a hobby spending most of his free time doing it. hes been doing it for probably more than a decade so he had the time to acquire a lot of languages. i think most people can learn to have a conversation in a language in a few months if they are motived enough but most people arent willing to spend hours everyday learning.

yikes

zoinks

Based, better pronunciation than my polish professor who lived here for decades desu

jinkies

jeepers creepers!

I wish I were dead.

Stop being fat.
Stop drinking alcohol.
Stop smoking.
Stop eating sugar.
Stop eating processed food.

I CAN'T

no
no
no
no
no

ok
ok
ok
no
no

Nah, I'd rather just bother people on the internet with my incessant whining ; )

i havent blessed shit you cock eater

what's up with the edgy czechposter

thank you for your service

Attached: IMG_20190316_131533.jpg (576x1024, 118K)

>loves Jesus

um..... Didn't the jews, you know, kill him?

Attached: autism2.png (658x662, 112K)

sometimes we hurt the ones we love the most

>2019
>using steam engines
what a dump!

You don't even have a decent system of public transportation in most of Muttland.

Working out improves your life drastically

proof?

there are much less depressed fit people than depressed fat people

t. gym shill

Elon Musk is making vacuum tubes for hypersonic travel in California
search for "runner's high". a cheap way russians get high by running instead of shooting krokodil

Attached: succ tube.png (976x643, 1.24M)

>you need to go to gym to work out

Attached: 1512426237338.jpg (645x773, 141K)

you ate the takayaki,wagyu or other tasty stuff poljap?

>ywn live to see a Pole hoist the Stanley Cup
>Poles will never play hockey

Attached: 1477715859389.jpg (604x574, 53K)

>he fell for the hyperloop meme
Retarded mutt.
Just fuck off already.

no

The hypershit is a horrible meme

ve zdravém těle zdravý duch

elon musk is sucha fucking meme

B тeлe твoeй мaмы мoй хyй.

why does Elon Musk upset Magyars so much

why are you so opposed to working out?

why don't Poles play hockey?

because i dont need to

youtube.com/watch?v=H_3Iv-G3pew

there's a hockey league tho

Because he's a hack? Regarding hyperloop he talks about engineering challenges that have long been solved in aerospace as if it was something impossible.

Not to mention it's anything but safe and efficient -- it's basically trying to fix the problem of high speed maglev rail needing lots of electrical power to overcome the air resistance, while ignoring the fact that electricity is cheap. Just dump more power into the train and it will go faster. They already can hit speeds that are comparable to aircraft when accounting for loading times. So all you are doing is taking an expensive maglev rail and putting it inside an even more expensive vacuum chamber.

And Amerisharts actually brag about such projects, kek.

It's a waste of time.

Did you know that men can breastfeed children? Very interesting fact, do not forgive to tell your father about it.

So if it's all possible why is he a hack?

why are you such a drone? I'm starting to think that you're just baiting
>all entertainment is a waste of time
>anyone that spends their time doing something they enjoy is a retard
>literally anything other than working or studying is bad and you should hate yourself for doing it
I refuse to believe that such people exist

He has nothing in life, is depressed, fat, miserable, unloved and he wants to spread his mindset to everybody

we elect people like this to congress. pls no bully. eventually you all will be mutted up too

Attached: aoc.png (491x350, 262K)

First of all, coming from a safety standpoint it's a disaster waiting to happen. To maintain high speed they need a sealed vacuum tube over thousands of km. Meaning just heat distortion let alone sabotage or straight stupidity, could cause the pipes to pull away, warp and bend. A tiny crack in the vacuum chamber would cause a cataclysmic failure that would propgate through the tube at the speed of sound in air and kill everyone inside. And due to the pressures they run it at to keep it moving fast it would only need to be a relatively tiny hole to cause cataclysmic failure.

Second, the economic aspect is very important if we're talking about practical application. Pipe dreams (no pun intended) like this one are nothing new -- Hyperloop tries to reinvent the train with a heavy focus on speed, and basically it will be the Concorde all over again: they have the technology to develop and produce it, but it will be expensive with a very low return on the investment. Resources wise it's clear it will be more expensive than regular trains, just think about the amount of metal needed per mile: instead of tracks and rocks you have a tube that needs to hold pressure. Again, the idea is doable, but it won't be economically viable, it won't be safe, and generally it won't be worth the effort.

Bruh, working out isn't even fun and enjoyable, it's the most tedious activity in the world.

I wish I were a little tatarin.

Attached: ЧайёкГлушит.jpg (500x620, 64K)

I wish I could touch 2D girls.

Attached: __kagamihara_sakura_yurucamp_drawn_by_onsen_tamago_hs_egg__4e0e043fc8d5014f772e581818cc5400.jpg (1728x1728, 1.37M)

she cute

I mean you also elect people who advocate supply side economics in 2k19, so I'm not exactly surprised.

test

because I hate paying the gym jews and don't have enough room for my own

that fucking spic is even more of a subhuman

haha yeah

Attached: 1541528956175.jpg (753x564, 83K)