Are germans evil or is it just a cultural thing?

Are germans evil or is it just a cultural thing?

Attached: fight club.jpg (1280x790, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vLrTNKk89Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

G*rmans are the vilest beasts to stalk the Earth and would have destroyed the world many times over if not for the tireless efforts of the Eternal Anglo to stop them.

OI

It's so interesting what lasting effects dehumanizing propaganda has on some people. In most allied countries Germans were portrayed as some inhumane brutes and these stereotypes got re-enforced by popular culture while if you look at countries that have actually suffered the most from the wars like much of Eastern Europe like Russia and Belarus these stereotypes don't exist to the same degree because Soviet propaganda portrayed the average German as a fellow proletarian that was just misguided by fascism and the capitalist class.

amazing post

I love Germany, they help us stay relevant.

If Germans were actually evil, I think that most people dislike them tho
Why are they loved?

Attached: 1550606048746.gif (886x1136, 120K)

kek the britbongs secretly like us
cute

maybe they are tsundere

yes they are, except for southern germans who are just celts LARPing as germans

shut the fuck up mutt
t. southern German

I think Germans are genuinely retarded. And they should just learn from us. Instead of arrogantly trying to pretend they know better, while failing every time.

heh, butthurt Greeks and Turks

you had all kinds of propaganda, the allies had humanising stuff too.
youtube.com/watch?v=6vLrTNKk89Q

Celto-Slavs if you’re including Austria.

>s e e t h i n g

My guess is they tend to be overly rational/emotionally repressed, highly concerned with order, and when their natural autism is taken to extremes you get Nazi-like behavior

you don't know what you're talking about like most burger posts. Germanic doesn't mean German, southern Germans aren't some kind of angels with northern Germans being the devils just because you like Oktoberfest. So just be quite.

Attached: german smugness2.jpg (902x1918, 604K)

you are just jealous of us
just admit it

>tf
>tp

Dutch are a shame to germanics, the biggest soyboys in europe

you will never be germanic, take the celtpill and RISE UP

Attached: 1545105557868.png (498x499, 68K)

Germanic =/= German you dumb retard
And yes, Suebi and Bavarii did settle and mix with the Celts