When Alexander's invasion of india took place he described South Indians look like ethopians but with straight black...

When Alexander's invasion of india took place he described South Indians look like ethopians but with straight black hair and not as wide noses and North Indians as Egyptian looking

Attached: 1539294534301.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.pk/books?id=a2gGzA4lwrwC&pg=PA9&lpg=PA9&dq=The southern Indians resemble the Ethiopians a good deal, and, are black of countenance, and their hair black also, only they are not as snub-nosed or so woolly-haired as the Ethiopians; but the northern Indians are most like the Egyptians in appearance&source=bl&ots=gD5DmIAJYy&sig=K6WBwD_2QTYlq-VgyUyYaGsYKDE&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="The southern Indians resemble the Ethiopians a good deal, and, are black of countenance, and their hair black also, only they are not as snub-nosed or so woolly-haired as the Ethiopians; but the northern Indians are most like the Egyptians in appearance"&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

books.google.com.pk/books?id=a2gGzA4lwrwC&pg=PA9&lpg=PA9&dq=The southern Indians resemble the Ethiopians a good deal, and, are black of countenance, and their hair black also, only they are not as snub-nosed or so woolly-haired as the Ethiopians; but the northern Indians are most like the Egyptians in appearance&source=bl&ots=gD5DmIAJYy&sig=K6WBwD_2QTYlq-VgyUyYaGsYKDE&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="The southern Indians resemble the Ethiopians a good deal, and, are black of countenance, and their hair black also, only they are not as snub-nosed or so woolly-haired as the Ethiopians; but the northern Indians are most like the Egyptians in appearance"&f=false

Attached: 1540072685455.png (334x346, 127K)

Are you happy to look like Egyptians, or do you think Pakistan is ethnically different from North India?

I personally believe Alexander was not white

Attached: 1552215107458.jpg (1209x1104, 363K)

wow it’s almost as if the South was filled with Dravidian demon looking aboriginals with hairy moustaches while the North was filled with descendants of Iranian horse farmers hmmmm

Attached: 5B8F95C5-DAD5-4C39-B5AC-9112D8F0E636.jpg (480x640, 66K)

So one can conclude that, in Alexander's mind arr brownoids rook same.

Alexander didn't even reach mainland india let one south india
It's impossible for him to have seen a South Indian at that time since entire Deccan Plateau was under the control of south indian Dravidian Empires
Alexander didn't even pass into indian heartland
Nice Cope paki

Maybe someone from the south lived in the north. India was always diverse and never of a single ethnicity.

>India was always diverse
What a load of bullshit

Your subcontinent is pretty diverse though. For instance Bengalis have East Asian admixture. Most Indians have varying proportions of deeply divergent ancestral components (Iran_N, Onge-like AASI and Steppe).

WE

Just quoting what his generals have written, seeth all you want but facts dont care about your feelings

Attached: 1552130017719.png (390x390, 112K)

It was you. We had pre Islamic pagan Persians visiting Indian temples to tribute their moon God, how do you think Parsis even knew where to settle when they got kicked out of their own lands? They had their people here. And that’s just Persians.

Yeah there were a few people from foreign lands here, like every fucking where in the world. It doesnt mean South Asia was 'diverse', its only in your fantasies.

?

I'm not Indian (although we may share a y-haplomeme)

What’s your surname ?

Bokoliya

Reminder that Alexander was DEFEATED by Porus

Attached: 1552630188123.png (888x894, 520K)

Figured. Of course you would be ignorant. Rajasthani or Gujarati?

Defeated more like shat himself on the hillsides from dysentery and malaria jej

>Ignorant
Im pretty sure I know much more history of this subcontinent than you. Im Rajasthani.

>Im pretty sure I know much more history of this subcontinent than you
Marwari version maybe kek

Attached: 8FBF997A-5141-41D1-990D-637EFCF12A4E.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Based

Attached: Manlet Alexander BTFO by Indian BVLL.jpg (969x1390, 361K)

pretty sure you're muslim

Attached: wolf_girl_does_not_know_what_she_is_reading.jpg (1000x2021, 399K)

POO

Clean it up then, Consuela

>I clean toilet
Kek

Attached: DE7B90D0-37C5-4233-96C1-ECF7A826EF6E.gif (498x366, 409K)

Lmao butthurt Marwari is upset sorry bruv only one Mahadev for me

Attached: A73A24D8-01B6-4533-BA76-BEA4AD1F7A64.jpg (640x891, 62K)

Saved and Checked

>Implying some Gay-reek knew the difference between north and south indian
I bet that daft retard wouldn't even be able to distinguish the difference southern triumvirate aka cheran , chola and pandiyan dynasties

Nice cope btw paki