You country

>You country
>What are you doing on this fine sunday
Flag.
I'm reading about Elder Scrolls lore.

Attached: IMG_1700.png (1280x800, 705K)

HALO lore is nice.
Turns out the entire reason the UN controls everything is because a German sponsored company chimped out and started another war, but this time galactic

Spent the day hiking in the Atlas mountains, so putting my feet up and waiting for my cous cous to arrive.

I cuddled all day with my wife, I went to the supermarket, ate dinner, had sex, took a shower, played Warhammer 40.000 Space Marine. I'm about to brush my teeth.

Slavs too, I know what war you're talking about. The something Jungle War. The predecessors to ODSTs were deployed here.
Are you the Argentine?
Are you on vacation?

Aye, got a week in Marrakech.

first of all
elder scroll games are fucking shit and todd howard is a incel freak who can't write for shit. my self made comic books when i was 9 yo had better ""lore"" than elder scroll games
and lastly, fuck you and your worthless life stupid peasant nigger

Based. Listening to music and reading vidya game lore is nice.

you should start making games

Walking the city. Started at 1030 now 1630. Stopped for a burger in the suburbs and here is my shoe

Attached: 1552851050983812199637.jpg (3264x2448, 2.24M)

playing poe.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

i read through most of the halo wiki a few weeks ago, it's pretty good but there's too much dbz power levels stuff

this league is shite

>Sunday
Just got back from my morning run lads

I'm playing Tetris 99

soulrend and bane is really fun to play though. but yeah league seems to be a bit shit. i just recently started playing it, was busy playing nier.

watching videos
counting down the clock, should I hit the sack already
hating self

holy soy

>using TES wiki ran by skyrim children
>not using 25 year old UESP

Attached: why2.jpg (951x840, 90K)

Im becoming an nicotine addict and playing pokemon ultra sun

Went to uni to study but really just to hang out with the gf. Laid on the grass and hugged, may sound like some real corny shit but I want it

Playing EarthBound (a SNES game), watching DreamLeague (dota 2 major) and reading about Accelerationism.

I went for a 2 hour run

Debating whether I should play my Pokemon Emerald cartridge game or play some more vanilla Skyrim.
Probably going to play some Scrabble soon with some folks, though.

unmodded, rather

>was actualy using a short cut when he saw a gang of kanguros, got scared and ran 7 more blocks before returning back home

>Kangaroos
>In New Zealand
Does speaking poortugese make people stupid? It would explain a lot.

waiting for my controller to recharge so i can play more horizon zero dawn

trying to study dna replication but it's too boring

>Argonian
>Lizardmen
Are you a scalefag?

>Reading the Elder Scrolls Wikia instead of the UESP Wiki

Attached: 1334761607656.png (799x799, 613K)

Use the imperial library