TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOWN

Attached: netflixlogo-56a4b4183df78cf77283d151.jpg (768x356, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The streaming video giant only added 5.15 million subscribers worldwide compared to 6.2 million expected, although it beat earnings expectations of $0.79 per share by reporting $0.85 EPS for the quarter. By contrast, in the first quarter, Netflix blew away expectations for both national and international subscriber growth. In addition, for the third quarter, Netflix guided for five million subscriber additions (650,000 in the U.S. and 4.35 million international), below a consensus of around six million. Shares were tumbling more than 13% after-hours on Monday after the results and guidance were released.

Seems kind of harsh

It's not about the earnings. Look wider

jamie dimon said it's a scam and there's china fud again

Way overblown.
>Company doing financially better than ever
>Didn't add subscribers because the entire fucking world is already subscribed
They'll come out with future products, subscriptions are no longer the # they should be judged by, but revenue/profits.

how wide wider than ur mums rump

Attached: 2038947230.png (227x222, 83K)

Is this because Stranger Things Season 3 "Monster BBC Breeding Grounds" got pushed back to Q3 2019 release?

I canceled my membership, get rekt flixers!

netlflix is for chicks and boomers

I may be a gentile, but I have a big big brain. Mommy said so

wtf I love Dimon now

its just as overblown as the times it rose on beating subscriber expectations

its because "tech" stocks are about to go full on bear market

last ER season was like this. and here we are again. TSLAs gonna be the real short imo
august 1st
put her down

>Company doing financially better than ever
except for the fuck huge debt they rack up quarter after quarter. and the fact that the FED is letting anyone borrow free money anymore.
and their subscriptions (which is one of their main sources of revenu) went down against expectations

oh, and the fact that its a sub $100 stock that was trading at $400/share an hour and a half ago

fuck I should have shorted

Most of netflixs original movies suck ass even tho they feature really good actors.

NO NO NO NO NO

I BOUGHT $450 CALL OPTIONS EXPIRING NEXT WEEK. I JUST LOST $15K

THIS SHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP FOREVER. TELL ME ITS GOING TO RECOVER . TELL ME RIGHT NOW

well there might be some vega left on em.
maybe

serves you right for not playing omni-directionally on fucking ER gambles

I never check my stocks but I actively check my crypto. Will HODL NFLX because I can't be bothered lol. It'll be fine.

It's really not. The company is obviously doing great, but look at the valuation and the year to date gains. If the stock still was trading at 300 it would be a decent Q2, but it's not..

Its being judged by their revenue, idiot. None one cares if they optimize profits if their growth is slowing down 20% of whats expected

They beat on revenue

Apple, Disney others all getting in on the game

Low barriers to entry

Disney - 164bil
Netflix - 174bil

Long term I would rather own Disney. They can do streaming like Netflix + they own physical & intellectual properties. Netflix = its subscribers, its service & content. Disney or Apple can easily build a service & sub base.

i'm in the uk and just canceled my subscription b/c of the michelle wolf garbage. people will only take so much. i think netflix is pretty good, but really that show was beyond the pale.

I don’t agree though if Netflix stays stale others will catch up.

FANG in general is very inflated and they make up so much of the market. A hit like this to Netflix is a bad sign for the tech sector and thus the whole market

>>>Didn't add subscribers because the entire fucking world is already subscribed

that's exactly the huge problem. because when there is no more growth the company will need to generate a profit. to do that they'll have to increase subscription costs that will inevitably reduce their subscriber base.

the whole point of their insane valuation was that it would not stop growing.

>I don’t agree though if Netflix stays stale others will catch up.

That's what I said. Others are getting into streaming.

FANG is a stupid metric though. Netflix never really belonged with the others.

No what I meant is they gave to find other revenue streams

>FANG in general is very inflated and they make up so much of the market. A hit like this to Netflix is a bad sign for the tech sector and thus the whole market

Facebook - entrenched position, could be vulnerable to a "MySpace" situation but doesn't look like it right now

Apple - they make hardware, have hundreds of millions locked in to their system

Google - search monopoly for about two decades

Amazon - their growth could slow down OR they could kill the entire consumer staples sector

It's not obvious what will happen

Disney is launching next year right?

Gif of Netflix drop!

Attached: Netflix2.gif (620x789, 420K)

Who the fuck has a Netflix account?
Must be one of those pathetic fags that likes to get brainwashed with crappy series about something something doing something

People who like have sex with women

they can bring their own netflix

there's a boomer in there somewhere

beautiful

great job rkg

Attached: 1530401874123.jpg (1280x960, 320K)

Yeah but then it’s just FAG and nobody wants that.

Good goy keep paying your subscription or no sex for you

You need a screaming Wojak

>profits
>will never produce FCF
>bonds clenching hard

Yeah buddy

And another SJW bastion begins to crumble. Gee what do you think happens to a company that takes a traditional family classic like "Anne of Green Gables" and turns into a degeneracy spectacle of transvestites, lesbians, and fags.

blame the sjw company philosophy
they fucked up alienating 50% of America

WWIV will be a thermo-nuclear conflict with disney vs sony fighting over the last scraps of IPs in the known universe

>bonds clenching hard
fucking this
what are we at now? single digits?
i cant wait to see all these coping techgiant bagholders ITT fucking hang themselves

i also cant wait to see how a full blown recession will affect crypto now that its gone mainstream. my guess is, its not gonna be pretty

THIS IS THE START OF THE TECH BUBBLE CRASH

SELL!!!

Attached: 0C02A16D-2EEC-49E0-8AB5-0AE9FD0EA150.png (250x250, 20K)

>mfw bought puts on the Qs and calls on VIX

Attached: b-buy gold pl0x goyim.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

irrelevant. market expected revenue growth acceleration. when growth slows, stock price will get fucked

THIS JUST IN FEDERAL RESERVE ANNOUNCES IT WILL BEGIN NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASES AT A PACE OF 1 MILLION SUBSCRIPTIONS PER MONTH

Attached: Image 2.jpg (846x900, 441K)

SJW cuck brand

USE KODI

FUCK NUTFLIX

Didn't read the thread.

Netflix is doomed. Disney is going to make their own service and since they produce like 50% of the media content in the world that people actually care about everyone will have to start buying their service.

Netflix was the shit back when they were the only show around and had the rights to pretty much everything. Now all they can stream is their own shitty self made stuff that nobody cares about outside of one or two shows.

Netflix was the easiest short on the market and has no future. It will keep losing more and more of its media rights until it gets to the point where nobody will pay $11 a month for the new season of house of cards.

Attached: 1528526250150.gif (403x500, 142K)

Anyone who actually invested in a doomed Blockbuster 2.0 like this is an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Attached: Rei smile.png (487x383, 228K)

Attached: Wario.gif (400x245, 899K)

Why people pay for streaming shit when there are literally free streaming websites like putlocker which has all the new movies, shows, etc?

Because people are stupid mobile users who can't into adblock.

Attached: pirate it.jpg (619x790, 198K)

I heard some people use plex with a fully automated system to watch any media in existence.

Its a step up I guess.

Absolute facts. And the boomers are just watching with there wives (see: boomer chicks) anyway

Attached: 2E7583B5-91A2-4B28-BE54-80564F6DFCB1.jpg (750x904, 764K)

Companies that stop growing are doomed.

>stocks getting JUSTed

has anyone made a boomer pink wojak yet?

They announced Aggretsuko S2 a while ago, you better buy before the massive bull.

So is streaming kill? The less people watch TV the more money live sports make which means TV can generate more revenue through a few million people then streaming can through billions

>before the massive bull.

Attached: bear checkem.jpg (938x816, 110K)

is this a tiny amount of volume right after the market closes that slams the price down and liquidates a bunch of positions eventually? is someone going to get in trouble for this or is it allowed?

Attached: 1531713877925.jpg (1116x1011, 116K)

It was an earnings report. Everyone had their finger on the button.