What income does the average Jow Forums faggot make?

I’d say under 20 grand-probably working at supermarkets or at fast food jobs. Blaming women for their virginity when it is the stench of loserdom.

Attached: A4DB151C-EAE5-4902-A088-D8285DA1935C.png (620x620, 835K)

Most of Jow Forums are teenagers. A lot of them are actually too young to have even voted. They're just echoing their retarded parents or rebelling against their smart parents.

i'm a nice guy - why the fuck do they date chads

Attached: neckbearddd.jpg (1891x1063, 191K)

Jow Forums is unironaclly the dumbest board on earth.

Attached: 4c1248f5ab9996c6272642c6d52bdad6acdc66d6efe53038cffad04eac053ab4.jpg (609x900, 118K)

*unironically

Besides crypto how do you make money off this huge pool of retards?

You can't they have no spending power because they are unemployed and blaming the J00s for all their failures.

Attached: 46c6a3caf258f93a89712f6f7d3c945c47bd03954aba132692820660870c00f7.jpg (499x500, 73K)

more than you kike

Attached: DiAhhYiUcAAJBlz.jpg (842x1200, 224K)

I love how easy it is to shut you basement dwelling incels up.

Attached: 3ee8dd2d1e7e0a68ec4450a85815be24b331a0942419d6c1dd875e47883935ef.jpg (792x813, 130K)

Holy fucking hell you aren't even trying to hide the fact you are invading this board are you? This is Jow Forums you fucking glow in the dark faggots. If you said the sky was blue the first three posts you would get are people calling you a dumb faggot conelet that can't see more than basic bitch colors.

Six sequential posts absolutely agreeing with the first with every single one of them having different IDs within a four minute period is obvious as fuck. God damn I am tired of this shit. You fucking people are getting tiresome with your blatant bullshit.

selling Pepe and Kekistan shirts on Redbubble.

friendly reminder that Trump won, he will win a second term, and you will cry :)

half of Jow Forums is racebait threads from niggers and shitskins and the other half is yuropoors and burgers insulting each other
not sure if you guys are time travelers from 2011 or if you're one of the aforementioned nigger and got your feefees hurt because you got BTFO in your own racebait thread, but this is a very dumb topic to make on Jow Forums

I’ve been on pol since it was new. I make 140k

>being so assblasted about losing your limp wristed grip on this country you have to piss and moan about it on Jow Forums
womp womp

Take your meds with your conspiracy theories

Attached: right winger hears facts.gif (350x197, 2.28M)

What's funny is I'm just one guy sitting at my computer working, and those other posts have nothing to do with me, and you're sitting here seething over some insane idea you've gotten in your crazy little neglected teenage brain. It makes me chuckle, really it does.

There is no greater truth on this board than that a bunch of anonymous people will argue over nothing. There is no bigger red flag than everyone instantly agreeing with a blatantly one-sided post less than minutes after it was posted. But you know this and you are hiding behind anonymity.

>It wasn't be user it was all organic

How fickle the bonds of loyalty.

Probably the same as every other board on this shithole site

You know you are arguing with people who are paid or otherwise incentivized to astroturf right? You can't actually get anywhere with them. They are going to repeat and dismiss because that is what they were told to do. They are basically robots.

Attached: dumb.jpg (2000x1333, 426K)

doing what user

45k loonies

He means 140k

Selling his sister.

OMFG burn! We al know all rightweeners are incenstual

Trump won because Hillary was literally the wicked witch of the East not because people liked him. I voted for him but I still understand he is functionally retarded.

I don’t think you make that much because Jow Forumstards know they’ll get a fist stuck up their ass if Leroy sees them wearing it in public.

About 40k a year with my gf of 4year.i have 8k debts and 6k in crypto.

There is a big difference between old school Jow Forumsacks and the new Jow Forumstards

>supernatural gif
>that file name
You have to go back.

Most Jow Forumsfags live in trailer parks and on welfare w/ food stamps. They're just as bad as nigs

Leftist memes are cancer precisely because liberals can't get over their own self importance and moral posturing, as evidenced by pic related.

125k + 62k bonus this year. Last year was better.

what job do you do?

31yo 80k commercial banking wagecuck borderline suicidal

Go read this thread

22 and 37k

I want to make more but it's also pretty comfy not living with parents

Attached: 1530381992134.jpg (508x720, 49K)

This. It's sad summer tier kikery

Attached: pol.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

>le peer pressure meme
go suck out your mother.

Attached: be like bob.png (873x445, 27K)

Business Intelligence. I'm unusually well paid though, desu.

and now they gaslight you, user. This is their next move

Attached: OWLS.jpg (829x310, 281K)

sounds cool

i am preheating the ovens.

Hah yes friends #fuckdrunpf#herturn#fuckwhiteopinions

zero
unemployment benefits is not an income

27-year-old prior wagecuck here. I quit my $18hr wagecuck job two years ago. I now make $0hr but living off my inheritance and early BTC gains.

every board outside of pol hates pol. this is simple fact. maybe if you ever stepped outside your fucking echo chamber you see the reality. now fuck off election trash

Pol here with no college degree and i make 95k and have 150k in crypto.

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (1066x1280, 110K)

"Swedish" isn't a race or species
I doubt you earn a cent over 9.6k, burger flippers

The picture doesn't say that Swedish is a race you monkey.

Attached: IMG_0025.png (1080x1525, 574K)

if you are born in Sweden, your nationality is Swedish
skin colour or genetics don't make a nationality. Swedish is not a race or species.
a fish is a species of animal.
sorry not sorry you are this retarded.

>white people do bad things to their children
and?

>asian men
good ole political doublespeak