/mena/

نسخة كاجويا وانت

Attached: 1552833209828.jpg (731x386, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arabetunisien.com/traduction/TN/twa7achtek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nuke mena

Based nukeposter

Intelligent agencies can kiss my ass every time I go to my city’s centre I see intelligence agency and in front I see men in black with weapons n shit they can kiss my ass fuck you mukhabarat

I hope that those certain people that shit up threads won't post.

Jobhan is weak and useless. Does this make you mad?

Attached: 1535894694809.jpg (739x412, 53K)

I don't understand If mena is asian or african why do you guys don't look like chinks or blacks. Please don't tell me you are wh*te animals...

Reminder that it was the japs who were responsible for Gohan's demise. His fight with Cell was pinnacle Dragon Ball Z

What a dumb post

Attached: brazilian.jpg (181x377, 24K)

>ath*ists

Attached: 10073674059.jpg (552x828, 45K)

why do men brag about not being virgins?
is it a tradition all dudes must comply, or is it just insecurity?

Attached: 10FEE57C-DAF1-47BE-B95F-57A63F6A8393.png (452x636, 177K)

And for a good reason. He isn't fit to lead the series.
>His fight with Cell was pinnacle Dragon Ball Z
No it wasn't. That would be SSJ for the first time

The one who gets fucked must brag about being virgin the one who fucks must brag about not being virgin these are the rules since neopalitic times and earlier and nothing will change that not even las vegas but they do it behind their back

Guess it makes him seem more appealing to you as femoid?

Being a man, who is older and a virgin, means that you are not someone who is desired by the opposite sex. Which is bad, socially speaking

Who?

sayé tneket...

Kek 3leh?

Fair enough. They could have at least made gohan more reliable and more consistent, he was too much of a bitch boy in super

Btw nhar kemel nanba7 wa7di fl thread mafammach ri7et ettounsi

not really, inceloid.
why is being a virgin considered bad for men? it’s demanded of us girls, especially in religious families.
the furthest I’ve gone was first base with two boys, and secretly once with one other girl, so my parents are proud of me for staying “pure” even when out of their sight.

Yeah shame. Hope he fights Moro

why people always blame nafroids?

What kind of alpha man hasn't had sex ? What kind of man hasn't worked hard toward something? what kind of man let's others walk all over him ?
See a pattern ? I don't know why specifically, i guess you would have to hit the books and study evolution. In my eyes weak men get discarded and are not desired by anybody, somehow men who haven't had sex( not by choice) are weak.

As for virgin women? i think that's cultural, maybe where you live that matters more, here not so much

ki ypostiw akel jmé3a, yetnek el thread we nakreh rou7i 7atta wéna na9ra fel posts.

better nothing than the l*ftists

Te7ki 3all Amrikiya?

so, if a guy has more sex than another guy, he’s an alpha and somehow more of a man.
seems like literal neanderthal logic to me.

ask yourself why the vast majority of western women prefer a non virgin male, and see virgin men as awkward and weird.
the only females who prefer virgin males are conservative women in e.g mena or the bible belt. and even those don't really mind it if he's had experience before as long as he wasn't a dick carousell

Male virginity doesn't exist.

While men who had multiple sex partners are seen as alpha, i am not talking about how many people you have sex with. Imagine a 25 year old who never had sex and is a total wreck socially. Would you approach that man with the idea of having sex with him ? most women wouldn't. Marriage is not as important in the west, not even here in eastern europe. At the end of the day do whatever makes you happy(as long as you don't get stoned for it or whatever the fuck you people do there)

I am da realest marrokin
Thus no one who can properly understind
Boul 3lek :p

you're one degenerate, gypsy, go away and don't come back

Because we are not sending our best

Reminder that westerns who shame guys for being virgins don't get to complain about us shaming women for NOT being virgins

Attached: 1550726053446.png (1001x823, 806K)

Whole thot meme begs me to differ.

I don't feel like a degenerate. And my skin color tells me i'm not a gypsy. Also, cheap coming from you

>a total wreck socially
that is what would dissuade me from talking to him, not his virginity.
>Would you approach that man with the idea of having sex with him?
uh, of course not? what happens in nightclubs doesn't happen often irl.
>most women wouldn't.
lol wtf?
>Marriage is not as important in the west
mostly because not many young adults can afford it?

their shaming doesn't excuse your sexism, incel.

Attached: C88n6G4.gif (300x168, 819K)

>their shaming doesn't excuse your sexism, incel
Why not? both are part of the same premise that your self worth is dependent on how many people you've had sex with.

A socially inept man is most likely a virgin. Is what i was trying to get across, but i did it poorly because fuck english, the world should speak German or French, much easier to learn.

>mostly because not many young adults can afford it?
To some extent that's true. The new generation is scared of shitty divorces that leave you devastated. Also marriage was a religious thing in the past, something that the west isn't really big on anymore.

Why do you put numbers on your words?

Attached: 764E9D245C58443E811898232ED38D92.jpg (737x720, 148K)

Zoomer way at an attempt to type in arabic because back then there were no arabic keyboards. To pronounce certain words I guess.

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

sure is slow in here today, despite it being a sunday.

meh, I got better things to do, shame that spring break's over.

Attached: tumblr_p3um5ew2ck1wer9m4o1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 326K)

Numbers are used to express sounds that don't exist in the latin alphabet.

Come around more Moe!

because some letters doesn't exist in latin and other languages

Salam buddies. What’s with all these non /mena/ or diaspora here? Should we shift to 3rabi?

>secretly once with one other girl
ok hot
details sister

It was with her 6yo sister. She told it in a previous thread

علشان انت تمشي انت كمان؟ اكيد يلا نعمل كدة

It’s called modesty sharmuta. But in today’s society if you slipped up and fucked one or two girls you’re fine. Because the girl also probably did the same. Though I have a virgin cousins and they married virgin muslimahs. Even in the west Mashallah.

Want wants to vc with me and help me practice speaking English and talking to people

Attached: 1551641607949.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Alpha is a mentality not a pussy count to your dick. You’re either assertive and dominant or you’re a pussy.

There are only two types of maghrebis I met in Europe through the years. Wanna be African Americans doing negroid things and overall retarded. Or kind people but are still pretty westernized overall. Btw This applies to the 16-28 year old crowd. The edgy guys always made me wanna kill myself from embarrassment. Europe has the worse Arabs overall it’s sad.
يالله انا جاهز

سلام عليكم
ما رأيكم في العرق النافري العريق؟

Rak erte7t mel tawa7od mte3ni
>Rak mkarrez tawa ki tdhakart ek tawa7od mte3i
Based poster btfoing ath*ists poster once again

>btfoing ath*ists poster
no
>once again
no

>ath*ists

Attached: 3210651.png (322x400, 210K)

Why do you strive to be a neck beard?

malla bhim hhh

3asba

Based ? poster

How do you guys feel about Saudis?

Arab brothers, or wahabbi scum?

Did you died?
Is that jahanam?
Also based unknown flag poster.

No. Twa7achtek t b h you guys are the only people I talk to every day

Attached: pull down your pants and bend over.gif (498x498, 65K)

WAHHABI BROTHERS

Attached: B6521B43-A4C2-4307-88C9-1625EB0B0E69.jpg (1280x2160, 398K)

eyy mot, 9a3ed niik fe rabkom tawa

>Twa7achtek
that's algerian..?

i bought an islamic newspaper and the seller called me Brother. very comfy, thank you.

Attached: 5f3460053b2aae8dbfed72cf216b3f40.jpg (750x699, 49K)

Government? Should get gunned down. The aristocrats too. Everyone else is fine

arabetunisien.com/traduction/TN/twa7achtek
it's also tunisian actually
idk, it feels so algerian

3aychek chay yfarra7 ki na9rah
>filename
Government? Should get gunned down. The aristocrats too. Everyone else too.

17/03/2019
Tayfa jazayriya tektachef elli lmgharba ya7kiw kif kif (!!!1!)

elections this year bros
who's /our guy/

Got Gaddafi?
Lesh everyone y’a zalameh. Mush 7aram 3lek

For me it's yassine brahim
Ena nshitposti 'w bass'
Leken ken ymoutou lkol manetsawarech rohi na7zen (walla nafra7)

You know, the only guy who is 100% undoubtedly loyal and to tunisia only.
muzziez don't (you) me.

Attached: ya jalel ya m3alem nik awled mohamed.jpg (675x672, 36K)

>election this year
Why bother. You know those fucking Nah4a are gonna win again. They're like our republicans.

Wahhabi spotted. How much is your oil stipend?

Tfou mouch 3lik ama mel maw9ef mte3ek
El nahdhawin mnaykin AMA 3andhom el discipline mte3 el taswit
Mat5allihomch yo7kmou fik w sawwet lechkoun t7eb tsawet
Bel7a9 el 3bed el blackpilled kifek heyya elli trabbe7 fl nahdha

>yassine brahim
>engineer graduate of ecole centrale Paris
I hate him already. Besides, what does an engineer know of running a country?

I mean sure. My parents are probably gonna vote for Hamma (for the THIRD FUCKING TIME) because they don't know who else to vote for. Ugh.
My problem is that, even if everyone who opposes the Nah4a rhetoric and doesn't like seeing them win once more goes to vote, they don't have one specific candidate or one party popular enough to rally the necessary votes. Right now, Nah4a has no competitors despite being literally the most corrupt party in the run, yet they cater to the lowest common denominator so of course they're gonna get the votes. Fucking cunts.

Attached: awiee.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>t. 7mar
>Wahhabi
Do you know what this even means?

>>engineer graduate of ecole centrale Paris
>I hate him already
3a9leya 5ayba
Takrhou 5atrou kawwen ro7ou w rja3 l tounes?
Makench korza barcha 9ra 3la ro7ou khdhé bourse fazzer el zebi 3lech takrhou? T7ab we7ed style 'weld el cha3b" ama bhiiiiiim kif kel nekira ibrahim el gassas walla chnowa?
>Besides, what does an engineer know of running a country?
Edheka 3lech a9ra manifesto el a7zeb bech ta3ref kenhom ynejmou ycheddou el bled walla lé?
W leyizi ma3anech tradition 9weya mte3 3bed mechya science po (khater kima ta3ref mat3ayechech
>what does an (lawyer/some other job) know of running a country
)
Ya3ref chya7ki w surtout el kotla elli m3ah fel hezb behya zeda
3la kol 7al ena nans7ek tsawet 3la kol 7al 7atta l metrache7 meme
Miselch 3al 9lila samma3 soutek sawet hatta el 7esb el nahdha hedha rayi 3la kol 7al 3al qlila tdha3ef el % mte3 el nadhdhawiyin
Btw el a7zeb mte3 el takatol mnaykin akther mel nadhdha ma3andhomch fekra win mechin juste bech y7armou 3al n*hdha

How do you muslims feel now that whites are killing you both in your countries and outside your countries?
Is this a wake-up call for you to fix your own countries once and for all?

>regular people just going to mosque getting massacred
>something needs to be fixed
Yes, the thing that needs to be fixed is the fucking murderers. And while sectarian violence exists in the Islamic world, it's not like islam is to blame for that Ozzie fucker gunning them down.

Belehi 7ata7ad mayewbou si el zebi mouch men 3adeti nboycotti el gwerra ama user ather feya lbere7

>wake up call
Kek everyone knows Arabs sleep in

Who is he and why do you keep posting him?

>Takrhou 5atrou kawwen ro7ou w rja3 l tounes?
No. I was just being petty. Nothing serious. That happens to be my dream school akshually.
3malt talla 3al 7ezb mte3ou and it appears to be center right (caters to the educated elite) which seems like a grand fucking idea but they need to advertise it more (on Kikebook or literally anywhere). Thing is, populism (illi inti 9olt 3lih weld echa3b) is now the growing movement in most political landscapes around the world. It just happens that we fi bled chtarha msattkin w ysawwtou nah4a toul bech yra44iw rabbi or some shit.
I probably will vote. Essayda lwalda taw tkarkarni in any case.

tunisian islamist

Wow
I read his wikipedia page in french just now and I gotta say he is very peculiar individual you don‘t mean to tell me his followers are intellectually alright?

>be french
>import cheap workforce from your former colonies in the 60s instead of paying proper wages to your own folks from the provinces
>take no precautions or measures to deport them after they've fulfilled their purpose
>give them social benefits to show that you're benevolent and no longer an imperialist shit
>"hurr wtf why are these people coming here, fucking invaders trying to outbreed the white man reeeeeeeeeeeeeee why are you here it's not like I let you in or anything reeeeeeeeee"

Lham 9addech lFrancis mabbna.

Ma sabitch el populisme f7ad dhettou
Ama les populistes mte3na (kif el mithel elli 3titou EL GASSAS) rahom opportunistes w mahomch fehmin kifech y5admou el bled
Houma ycampaigniw btw (kif mokther la7zeb) wmchey l akther men wileya ama yomken mahich ziyarat mahich fa3alla (Najm n9alk mba3d ma ysawtoulhom(homch)
Ena bennesba leyya el tek no 9rat howa el sweetspot 5ater mayedakhlouch barcha fl mawadhi3 el dineya wjust y7ebbou y7asnou el khadamet wel dawla ka kol bsifa 3amma

Bon madem essayed 5dem wzir raw 3alla9al ya3raf chwayya how these things work. Although, most of our previous governments have been barely functional.
The problem is also that a lot of shit candidates get memed into relevance by online shitposters (a la Ali Chouerreb w Tayeb Jaaba) that's why masma3tech bih essayed he4a w instead sma3d be this fucking nigger

Attached: ana n7ebkom.jpg (945x600, 46K)

>Tayeb Jaaba
Kek
>Pic related
Badelt rayi
For me it's got to be che3ri

>Algerian """men"""

Attached: love at first sight.png (789x937, 161K)

Akchually lyoum mchit lwost tounes sbe7 famma aka el fer9a mte3 el jaych mnse/sghar lebsin el jebba

>Tunisian """men"""

Attached: hate.png (779x877, 138K)

>Tunisian manlets

Attached: the absolute state.png (787x941, 151K)