Whats it like to have sex?

whats it like to have sex?

Attached: 668.jpg (753x611, 87K)

like having your toenails pulled without anaesthesia and your eyes scooped out of their sockets with an ice cream scoop at the same time

This is when you jerk off with someone else's vagina / anus.

stop having gay sex

i thought im the only one who thinks like this

Nice, warm and wet.

Oral > sex with condom

Whats the point if you cant feel her pussy juice on your dick and shoot your load where its supposed to go?

I can only describe from the receiving role's perspective

Like bags of sand.

This dont believe the STI meme, I've literally never worn a condom and never had an STI, but I also dont get checked ;) lol

You put your dick is some weird hole in their crotch and feels like some kind of mass of meat is enveloping your penis. If they twich, you feel good. If her vagina is not very deep, you hit the uterus. In the ass, is very tight and clamping. Deep throats are the best feeling possible, her uvula rubs against your cock head.

overrated

How do you avoid kids or are the girls always on the pill?

god i am diamonds

you cant impregnate a man

feels good man

Attached: 1543711003622.png (1480x832, 66K)

yuck

Gross. You literally feel like revolting perverted trash for days after.

Dont cum in their pussy, or cum in girls whose tubes are tied.

This except the vagina is more pleasant than he described
"when u nut but she still suckin" is literally the greatest feeling a man can feel, you will cry from how good it feels if you don't get her to stop

>Dont cum in their pussy
Pre-cum?

Pre cum isnt real cum

>afraid of having illegitimate children

The thought that she might get pregnant makes it even hotter.

Attached: 1539440805955.jpg (640x640, 78K)

It can still contain sperms
True

Go find out.

Straight sex or gay sex?

Tell me about both

What about anal? Any thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-225229.png (540x960, 360K)

>straight sex
Sexy
>gay sex
Sexy but gay

About all you need to know.

Attached: cat bread 11.jpg (525x700, 54K)

Depends who you do the sex with

[spoiler]what is the smell?[/spoiler]

This changes depending on who you are having sex with and I personally think sex is a bit overrated and I prefer cuddling, kissing and doing soft stuff, but okay.
I'm a gay bottom but when I fucked a girl for the first (and last) time I didn't really enjoy it, I didn’t have a connection with that girl or anything, I just fucked her and we never talked again. I remember the initial feeling only, when you go inside, it was warm, smooth, a bit tight, pretty comfortable and very wet, but ehh I wouldn’t do it again, penetrating a vagina feels good but I don’t like the fact that there is a woman attached to it.
I really enjoy being a bottom to my bf though, and cumming while getting pounded is VERY good. Some say it’s uncomfortable and indeed it is in the beginning (it hurts a bit) but then it gets reeeeeeally enjoyable (for me at least), especially if you have a connection to the guy fucking you. I’ve never topped a guy before so I don’t know how it feels to fuck a boipucci but my bf says it’s tigh af.

Huh. Well. I never considered that from a "not straight" perspective. To me it is also hugely depends on connection to the person that you're having sex with. Also. I noticed that you are a "gay bottom" so can you give a bit of an advice on how to prep for anal? Maybe describe it a bit.

Of course, anal requires preparation so my bf usually tells me when he wants to save sex so I can prepare myself before we actually do it. But it’s basically cleaning yourself (anal douching) and lots of lubrificant, not hard. Using a sex toy before attempting full-on penetration with a penis is also a good advice since your anus doesn’t expand as easily as vaginas do, so it won't hurt a lot in the beginning.